Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 01:20:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

My USoUD User Story

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My USoUD User Story  (Read 2151 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #90 on: 07 August, 2007, 10:26:45 am »

*Uppercuts you*

Nu-uh!
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #91 on: 07 August, 2007, 10:35:01 am »

*Lowercuts you*

Shnuh buh!
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #92 on: 07 August, 2007, 10:39:59 am »

*Gives up*

Fine! Keep the $300!
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #93 on: 07 August, 2007, 10:43:18 am »

Yay!

.......*Doesn't know what to use them for*
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #94 on: 07 August, 2007, 10:44:13 am »

*Collects $500 while you're not looking and runs off*
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #95 on: 07 August, 2007, 10:51:48 am »

>8U

*puts $300 in my pocket*
Report Spam   Logged

Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #96 on: 07 August, 2007, 06:07:59 pm »

...Was I just killed off?
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #97 on: 07 August, 2007, 06:49:02 pm »

...Was I just killed off?

I'll tell you when you're killed off...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #98 on: 31 August, 2007, 09:51:46 am »

Well I'll be continuing this sometime this week...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #99 on: 01 September, 2007, 04:35:05 pm »

Well I'll be continuing this sometime this week...

=D
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« Reply #100 on: 03 September, 2007, 12:11:56 pm »

BALOGNA!
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #101 on: 05 September, 2007, 07:39:40 am »

BALOGNA!
I CONCUR!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #102 on: 27 September, 2007, 08:15:41 am »

Man, I was supposed to continue this ages ago but I just couldn't get off my lazy ass and do it...anyway, back to the killing >.>
---------------------------
Chapter 3, Part 2

Devicho is chasing MMH on a snowy mountain with Ice Cap Zone 2 them from Sonic 3 playing. Devicho keeps trying to fire at MMH but he avoids the blasts. The sound waves from ILS' milk cannon blast reach the mountain and cause an avalanche which hits MMH and Devicho. Back in the city, GSD is chucking AR's at Icedragonadam who is blocking them. Javier333 hits Icedragonadam with a brick from behind a wall, Snaketheserpent then fly kicks Icedragonadam from the side and he flies through a wall

RGB: Whoa! Crouching Snake, Hidden Serpent!
Shryver: We're just about halfway through this, folks
RGB: Maybe shorter...
Shryver: Also remember to check out the season 2 finale of All My Brawler's if you haven't already!
RGB: Shryver, we're not allowed to advertise...
Shryver: Well I don't give a damn, who else can honestly say that put as much time and effort into their story as I do?
RGB:...I-
Shryver: Nobody, that's who!

Back in the grassy field, Jawo and Callous and still fighting near the giant hole. Magic4224 fires another blast at Raizor, who deflects it with another blade. Magic4224 jumps out the way and it hits Jawo, making him fall into the hole. ILS runs up to Raizor who takes out another blade

ILS: YOU!
Raizor: What is it?
ILS: This needs moar desu
Raizor: But-
ILS: NO EXCEPTIONS!

Magic4224 fires another blast at Raizor and ILS, they both move out the way. 5Bass jumps off the rock she's sitting on as the blast comes towards it. Raizor runs up a small cliff and jumps on a SSBB crate

Raizor: Do a crate slide! (Raizor actually did say this one time on the SB)

The crate slides down the cliff, everyone moves out the way as it approaches the giant hole, while Raizor off as it is about to reach the hole. Jawo is climbing out of the hole when the crate hits in and knocks him back in. Magic4224 gets attacked by ILS' army of anime girls second later. In the city, BlueAnnihilator is making a shelf when Nintendude runs into Blue, knocking down his shelf

Blue: My shelf!

Nintendude runs off while Blue chases him with the shelf. KS throws a rabid chihuahuas at 911 who ducks and it hits Penguin941. GSG appears and blows up Penguin941 with dynamite. Nintendude runs up to GSG and kicks him in the balls then uppercuts him

Nintendude: Don't Depress With The Best!

Blue runs up to Nintendude and breaks the shelf over his head. Silevr_Ermine in a helicopter drops a bomb in the area, making a big hole. The bomb causes Nintendude to drop the nickel down the hole. Just_Eat_It arrives and jumps into the hole, followed by a few others. NubChaos drives through the city in a jeep and jumps out as it hits 911 and goes through a building. DarkXDizi appears and casts a spell which causes flaming meteors to fall from the sky

RGB: Did somebody say inferno?
Shryver: I sure didn't
RGB: Stay tuned ya'll!
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #103 on: 27 September, 2007, 08:43:35 am »

As you can tell, I was rushing it >.>
-------------------
Chapter 4

Back in the grassy area, SA2 is running from Cube_Cubed along the grass when Devicho's blaster gun fall's from the sky and lands near him. SA2 picks it up, turns around and fires it at Cube_Cubed which kills him. Down the hole in the city, Nintendude is following the nickle in mid-air, closely followed by Just_Eat_It, Snaketheserpent, HunterPat, Killer_Spatula and Javier333. Snaketheserpent and HunterPat exchange punches on the way down while Javier throws bricks at them. KS perches on Javier's head while this happens. In the city, Icedragonadam is chucking copies of Superman 64 at GSD while he is countering with copies of Big Rigs: Over the road racing

Shryver: Would you like at that! It's a bad game showdown!
RGB: I actually liked Superman 64...
Shryver: O_o
RGB: ;_;
Shryver: -_-
RGB: >8U
Shryver:...Anyway, let's get back to it...

GSD hits Icedragonadam with his copies and KO's him. Lumines_God then appears and shoots GSD with his shotgun. Seconds later Lumines is crushed by a flaming meteor as they start falling from the sky. Nintendude lands in a sewer and chases the nickle as it rolls down the path, followed by JEI. KS hits HunterPat with a rabid chihuahuas then Snaketheserpent hammers him down. Snaketheserpent, KS and Javier land on HunterPat and run along the path as well. Lord_Callous is in a floating fortress in the sky. He is about to fire a giant laser when a giant hammer goes straight through the fortress

RGB: Whoa! His ship just got hit by the banhammer!
Shryver: A darn shame

The fortress lands on the grassy area and causes a giant explosion, destroying the area. In the city, Blue is sitting down. Metal_Metroid appears and tries to attack Blue but ZeldaFan42 fly kicks him from the side, knocking him into some rocks. Spazzypeanut appears from behind some rocks and fires a machine gun at ZF while she jumps behind a flame shield. Runcola slashes through Ermine's helicopter and it goes down, he then throws a shuriken at Spazzypeanut who ducks. ZF then uppercuts Spazzypeanut and he drops the gun. Underground, Nintendude finds the nickle as JEI tackles him. JEI begins punching Nintendude as KS, Snaketheserpent and Javier arrive. A second later a giant metallic snake breaks down a wall on the left side, with Metal_Metroid riding the snake. Zombie SA2 appears in the studio where RGB and Shryver are while this goes on

Shryver: Metallic snakes? That's new
RGB: Meh, seems the writer is rushing this thing now
Zombie SA2: Damn straight

The snake quickly slams Javier into a wall then knocks KS to the side. The metallic snake and Snaketheserpent both charge at each other. Snaketheserpent punches the snake, the snake then whacks him with his tail and he flies into JEI and Nintendude. Javier throws a brick at the snake, the snake then turns around and squashes Javier. The metallic snake then eats Killer_Spatula second later. Snaketherserpent and Nintendude run off down the sewer while the metallic snake chases them

RGB: I've gotta say, that metal snake is kicking ass!
Shryver: Quoted for truth
RGB: We're getting very close to the end, stay tuned!
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #104 on: 27 September, 2007, 08:44:46 am »

I hope you get the reference at the very end...Damn straight >.>
------------------------------------------------------
The screen shows RGB, Shryver and Zombie SA2 again

RGB: Like I said before, we're near the end!
Shryver: Let's back back to the angst in the city

Back in the city, Zeldafan42 is standing over Spazzypeanut while Runcola in about to take out another shuriken. DarkXDizi is still casting meteor spells while this is going on. Sasori appears and stabs Dizi from behind, he then falls over

Shryver: Geez SA2, it's like your not even trying anymore

A red green robot comes walking across the city and stops at the area, a second giant robot which is blue comes from the other side and stops at the area. Luigikong is in the red robot while Metal_Metroid is in the blue one

RGB: Giant robot fighting now?
Shryver: Is that all your gonna say?

Luigikong punches the blue robot, knocking it into a few buildings. Metroid then kicks the red robot. They both continue exchanging punches for a minute or so. Luigikong then uppercuts the blue robot, jumps up and hammers it down which makes it land on Blue, Spazzypeanut and Runcola

Shryver: Looks like red wins

Down in the sewer, the metallic snake is still chasing Snaketheserpent and Nintendude. The path soon splits into two, the snake chases after Snaketheserpent down the second path. Snaketheserpent's path leads to a waterfall, he jumps down as the metallic snake approaches. Nintendude finds a rocket launcher down his path. As he picks it up, the metallic snake bursts through the wall. Nintendude fires the rocket launcher at the metallic snake which blows up the sewer area. In the city, Luigikong is punching the blue robot when a big hammer goes straight through both of the robots and they blow up. The giant robot parts land on in various areas. Msingh999 appears from nowhere and takes out a rocket launcher, preparing to fire at Zeldafan42 and Sasori. One of the giant robot parts lands on all three of them. As the smoke clears there is no-one left standing

Shryver:...Hmm? Oh, that's it right?
RGB: Well that was...something
Shryver: I saw the angst, now let's go see some food
RGB: Yeah, my batteries need some recharging
Shryver: What?
RGB: Never mind...

Shryver, RGB and Zombie SA2 leave the area. Down in the city, CjayC, SailorBacon and TheMissingLink1186 arrive to see the place in ruins

CjayC: That was short...
SailorBacon: Good thing I used that banhammer
TheMissingLink1186: Hmm...let's go blow $@&£ up!

The three of them leave the city. The screen goes blank, SA2 then wakes up in a large room and the walls are red. SA2 gets up and sees a big table with everyone from this story sitting round it

SA2: *Yawn* What happened?
ILS: Oh, nothing SA2, we were just about to have a feast!
SA2: Great!

Everyone around the table slowly throw their heads back and laugh then slowly left their heads back up

SA2: O_o

END
« Last Edit: 19 December, 2007, 07:25:24 am by Konata Izumi » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: