Ultimate Paradise
18 October, 2021, 12:58:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This is the TIA Mansion

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 4986   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the TIA Mansion  (Read 204133 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #15 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:28:22 pm »

The Steward: Ah, but that would mean that there would just be a blank space where a door is supposed to be, which would look very conspicuous. I think your best bet would be to just pick a number, and the custom security systems will make sure only you can enter that room, and that you're left alone. How does that sound?

Rief: I'd rather not trust others with my well being all things considered. Besides, I could just lace my door with U-Forget, so anyone who looks at the blank space will instantly forget it exists. I'd just rather not have a marked door is what I'm trying to say.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....
**************
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Indescribable
Posts: 47,661


Do the Hitmontop!


WWW
« Reply #16 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:31:13 pm »

The Steward: Very well sir, but one must wonder why you would bother coming here if that's the case...

(Acually, don't bother with the room decriptions, just choose a number. We can just describe stuff as it happens with our RP skillz.)
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #17 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:32:14 pm »

The Steward: Very well sir, but one must wonder why you would bother coming here if that's the case...

(Acually, don't bother with the room decriptions, just choose a number. We can just describe stuff as it happens with our RP skillz.)

Rief: I heard your cots were of excellent quality.
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Username: Doc
Mood: Tired
Posts: 7,340


Still Technically here


« Reply #18 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:33:07 pm »

Doc: can i get room number 74UND3R81RD please?
*is dragging a large crate that's steel re-inforced*
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 16,318



WWW
« Reply #19 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:33:36 pm »

I would like my room. If possible, room number 910.

I'm still thinking on how you are going to repay me, Gar.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #20 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:33:45 pm »

Sheena: ....Deal?

Naru: Deal! X3



Sheena: Okay, a very big red room.

Naru: Blue carpet X3

Sheena: Yes, and a few training articles. Like, a punching bags, and bicycles-

Naru: And a treadmill!

Sheena: Yeah, yeah. And a big king sized bed.

Naru: With those soft, goose feather pillows! X3

Sheena: Yup. I think that's i-

Naru: And a water slide! Doesn't need to have water. Oh, and one of those trampolines.

 And a wrestling ring!

Sheena: A what!?

Naru: Just do it X3

(Note, I will still use the gym for training. It's just that excercise machines fit Sheena)
« Last Edit: 19 July, 2007, 12:38:23 pm by I_like_Miyuki » Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #21 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:34:29 pm »

Gaffit: *Looks at Doc*

This does not bode well for our fare mansion...
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Username: Doc
Mood: Tired
Posts: 7,340


Still Technically here


« Reply #22 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:36:32 pm »

Gaffit: *Looks at Doc*

This does not bode well for our fare mansion...

Doc: ?
*crates shakes suddenly then stops moving*
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima_Dragoon
~*~ The CHA ~*~
Holy Ruler
*********
Offline Offline

Mood: Happy
Posts: 1,374



« Reply #23 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:37:06 pm »

*watches*

O_o

*sinks into the nearest wall*
« Last Edit: 20 July, 2007, 05:12:12 pm by Ultima_Dragoon » Report Spam   Logged

~*~
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #24 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:37:34 pm »

Gaffit: *Looks at Doc*

This does not bode well for our fare mansion...

Doc: ?
*crates shakes suddenly then stops moving*


Gaffit: Alright, I'm guessing that in that crate is either Gregory, or some form of giant panda hell bent on world domination.


How close am I?
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....
**************
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Indescribable
Posts: 47,661


Do the Hitmontop!


WWW
« Reply #25 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:38:36 pm »

The Steward: Very well Reif, I'll just leave you off the list.

*slips him a key*

@Doc: I'm afraid you can only have a room with just numbers on the door. If the thing in that crate is some sort of animal, we have numerous sanctuaries designed for all concievable species.

@Sheena & Naru: No need to request, you'll find everything you require already in your room. And there are ample training articles in our large gym on the ground floor.

*Hands them two keys to Room 35, hands Gaffit the key to Room 10*
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Username: Doc
Mood: Tired
Posts: 7,340


Still Technically here


« Reply #26 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:38:59 pm »

Gaffit: *Looks at Doc*

This does not bode well for our fare mansion...

Doc: ?
*crates shakes suddenly then stops moving*


Gaffit: Alright, I'm guessing that in that crate is either Gregory, or some form of giant panda hell bent on world domination.

*scrathes head with anime style angst*
Doc: given your usually margin for error...fairly close i guess
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 16,318



WWW
« Reply #27 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:39:40 pm »

The Steward: Very well Reif, I'll just leave you off the list.

*slips him a key*

@Doc: I'm afraid you can only have a room with just numbers on the door. If the thing in that crate is some sort of animal, we have numerous sanctuaries designed for all concievable species.

@Sheena & Naru: No need to request, you'll find everything you require already in your room. And there are ample training articles in our large gym on the ground floor.

*Hands them two keys to Room 35, hands Gaffit the key to Room 10*

Ahem. I'm not sure if you heard me.

I would like my room.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #28 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:40:13 pm »

[walks up to the Steward (is it a man or a woman?) with Dark Lead in tow] hey, we'd like to reserve a room.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #29 on: 19 July, 2007, 12:41:25 pm »

Naru: Great! Let's go room mate X3

Sheena: *Sigh* Yeah...lets.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 4986   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy