Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 03:51:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This is the TIA Mansion

Pages: 1 ... 4976 4977 4978 4979 [4980] 4981 4982 4983 4984 ... 4986   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the TIA Mansion  (Read 213379 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #74685 on: 19 September, 2014, 04:19:32 pm »

Susan: Oh... You've probably seen him around. About 6 feet tall, black hair, usually wears a black coat?

Nestia: I guess so. I think on some level I'm still getting used to the whole thing.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #74686 on: 20 September, 2014, 07:05:38 pm »

Ayla: Hm... oh! Ayla know that, Ayla think!
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #74687 on: 25 September, 2014, 03:30:23 pm »

Naru: Of course I'm sure.

Mimi: Strange...

Cara: *grab* ...Lets just say, I can squeeze much, much harder than this. X3

Nara: *nod* I'm guessing our lovely mate hasn't taught you very much, has she?
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #74688 on: 25 September, 2014, 04:16:16 pm »

Susan: Yeah?

Nestia: That makes it sound like she's neglected me. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #74689 on: 26 September, 2014, 05:48:15 pm »

Kenshin: Oro... very well then.

Hinata: I-It's not strange! I-I'm not a pervert, I swear!

Diablo: o_o I'll be good.

Ayla: [nods] Yes, yes! Man David not like! Has gun with big knife, yes?

~~Meanwhile~~

Lilith: [is storming through a large ornate corridor, muttering to herself. She's dragging two people with her; a young female demon and a male human, both of whom are naked aside from a black leather collar, which are attached to the chains that Lilith has a tight grip on] The nerve of that woman... the absolute nerve...!

[she soon passes through a large archway into an extremely large hall, the most impressive aspects of which being a long table with six seats on either side, and a large throne on the end. There are a few demons milling about, including Mephistopheles, who is seated at the table with a book, and Amaterasu, who is leaning against a wall]

Mephistopheles: [glances up from his novel] Hm? Oh, welcome Lilith. Someone piss in your cheerios this morning?

Lilith: Don't. Start. [sits down at one of the chairs, crossing her legs and fusing her chains to the table with a brief burst of pink magic. As she speaks, the human begins to tug on his chains futiley, while the demon just whimpers in fear] I have already had more than my fair share of stress from that arrogant kitsune woman...

Amaterasu: [perks up] A kitsune...?

Lilith: Yes, a kitsune. Called herself "Cara the Succubus." Have you heard of her, Tamamo?

Amaterasu/Tamamo: Pretty much every kisune has. Indeed, I encountered her mate when I was scouting out the dojo.

Mephistopheles: Oh? Did he give you any trouble?

Tamamo: [chuckles] Hm. Of course not. He was quite charming, probably because he never realised who I was. I told him my name was Amaterasu.

?: Oh? I was unaware that you had been to the dojo, Miss Tamamo.

[the three Lords glance up at the archway, as another two figures enter; one quite short and the other taller, but somewhat frail looking]

Tamamo: [frowns] Urgh... the human brat and his babysitter show themselves, hm?

?: [approaches the table; he seems to be in his early thirties and looks somewhat sickly, having a thing figure, hollow cheeks and bags under his eyes. He is longish hair parted in the centre and adorned with a top hat, and wears a black cloak over his shoulder held in place by a skull-shaped clip, wearing a simple black and grey suit underneath. He carries a cane in one hand] Hmph... you can insult me all you wish, but do not speak of Lord Damien in such a manner... [moves one of the chairs aside for the smaller figure to sit]

Damien: [grins, being a young boy of around nine or ten, wearing a simple light blue hoodie and grey shorts. Despite being human, his eyes are an unnatural red and his hair unnaturally black] Heh heh... you tell her Crowley. [pulls himself onto the chair and lies back, grinning]

Tamamo: Urgh... humans. So full of yourselves... [walks over and takes a seat, ignoring Crowley glaring daggers at her]
« Last Edit: 30 September, 2014, 07:07:26 pm by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #74690 on: 26 September, 2014, 06:12:03 pm »

Susan: That's one of his weapons, yes.

(Oooh... o_ o  o _o)
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #74691 on: 28 September, 2014, 01:49:41 pm »

Nara: Hmhm... I don't intend for it to sound like that. I'm sure she's lavished much love on you. However, it would be like her to transform you and give you both new limbs and powers... and then just expect you to know and use them perfectly, with no real practice.

Naru: ...Right, uh, so.

Mimi: Huh? Seem pervvy to Mimi...

Cara: Good boy.

(Oh snap)
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #74692 on: 28 September, 2014, 05:50:09 pm »

(^w^ I take those as signs I've aroused your interests)

Ayla: [grins] Ayla know who he is.

Kenshin: Yes?

Hinata: Th-that's why I don't want anyone to know... #>_<#

Diablo: [nervous laugh] Eh heh... phew...

~~Meanwhile~~

Mephistopheles: So, care to explain what you were doing at that dojo?

Tamamo: Hm? Well, not that it makes much of a difference, but I was doing some recon. I wanted an idea on who these people are and how they intimidated Diablo so much.

Lilith: And?

Tamamo: Wel-

[she's cut off by the sound of metal snapping, as the human Lilith dragged in had managed to snap his chain, falling backwards]

Human: Huh? I-I did it! I did it! [laughs and suddenly runs out of the room as fast as he can]

Demon: W-wait! Don't leave me!

Damien: [completely unphased] Huh... [looks at Lilith] Aren't you going to go after him?

Lilith: Hmph... no. I'm not in the mood. [flips her hair disinterestedly] I'll get another one eventually anyway. Until then, this little cutie will simply have to fill the gap. [smirks and taps the demon's chin] Isn't that right...?

Demon: [whimpers fearfully, her eyes tearing up]

[the human meanwhile rushes through the halls as fast as he can, his bare feet patting against the shining floors. He dives behind a corner, panting heavily]

Human: Hah... hah... good... now all I have to do is get out of here...

?: [a voice from behind him, calm to an eerie degree but inhumanly distorted] Well... who do we have here...?

Human: Huh? [turns around]

[in the Lords' meeting room, they all turn to face the archway as a loud, bloodcurdling SCREAM echoes through the halls]

Crowley: ...well, it appears our guest encountered Mister Boogey...

[at that moment, almost as if on cue, a thin figure enters the room, dragging the human with him. The being has a humanoid silhouette; one head, torso, two arms and two legs. From there, the similarities ends. His body is inhumanly thin and his limbs disturbingly long, his arms along reaching past his knees. He doesn't appear to have skin; instead his body seems to be composed of some form of bluish-black liquid or energy. The only features visible on his face are a pair of tiny white lights where his eyes would be and a pair of protrusions resembling pointed ears. His fingers are long like the rest of him, and end in spike-like claws. His feet likewise are long and gangly, with nothing resembling toes or digits of any kind]

Mephistopheles: Hm... Boogeyman. I was wondering if you would show up.

Boogeyman: [looks around the room until he spots Lilith. When he speaks, his voice just seems to echo from his entire body] I... must apologise. It appears... I encountered... one of your pets.

[a slit resembling a mouth forms on his face before it opens, revealing huge, foot-long razor-sharp fangs, formed into an inhumanly wide grin, before he lifts up the human. All the colour has drained from his face, and his face twisted in terror and his mouth hanging grotesquely wide. He's not breathing]

Lilith: Urgh... get that repulsive thing away from me...
« Last Edit: 28 September, 2014, 06:58:17 pm by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #74693 on: 29 September, 2014, 04:58:32 pm »

(Am I right in thinking Boogeyman's appearance is partially inspired by Slender Man?)

Susan: So yeah, I came to visit him. Well, I came with another friend, Nestor.

Nestia: It would?
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #74694 on: 30 September, 2014, 04:44:04 pm »

Naru: A bit of a tense atmosphere...

Mimi: Oh.... you a secret pervert.

Cara: Good. Now that that's clear... X3

Nara: Mmhm. She's lucky to have both you and Nestor with her. She can be a bit... scatterbrained at times, as you might have noticed.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #74695 on: 30 September, 2014, 07:05:36 pm »

(Hm... maybe subconciously or indirectly. Creepypasta in general is a major inspiration for him, so I might have unintentionally brought some of Slendy into his design)

Ayla: Nestor? Hm... oh, lab man!

Kenshin: Hm... it is. [clears his throat] S-So, why did you bring this one out here, Naru-dono?

Hinata: Yes... wait, NO! I'm not ANY kind of pervert!

Diablo: Yes?

~~Meanwhile~~

Tamamo: [shakes her head] Anyway. All I did was a brief perimeter check and some short recon on the inhabitants. I can see why someone like Diablo would be worried, but they're nothing we should be concerned with.

Mephistopheles: I see... well, you should have informed us beforehand. What if you were wrong and one of them tried to follow you back?

Tamamo: Hmph. Please. [smirks and forms a ball of fox fire in her hand] I would have made sure I wasn't followed.

Lilith: What about the mansion?

Tamamo: Huh?

Lilith: There's a mansion there too that serves as their living quarters. That's where Astaroth is currently. Did you get any information on that area?

Tamamo: No, I saw no point. Astaroth and Diablo have both reported back that it's nothing more than a place of relaxation.

Damien: Hmph... that place sounds fun. Wish I could go there...

Crowley: Still, it may have been worth a quick look, Miss Tamamo...

Tamamo: Why? The dojo would have at least given us some insight into their fighting styles and combat tactics. From Diablo's reports it seems not only is violence frowned upon there, it's impossible. What would a bunch of slackers hanging around a pool possibly teach us?

Damien: They have a pool? Why can't WE have a pool?

Boogeyman: I will go.

[the entire group false silent as the Boogeyman speaks, all of them turning to look at him]

Crowley: Erm... pardon me, Mister Boogey?

Boogeyman: I will inspect this mansion... of the six of us, I will be unrestrained by an inability to use violence. [his mouth opens into that horrid grin again] Perhaps... there will even be some children there...

Lilith: [looks visibly sickened] Urgh...

Tamamo: Well, I do know there are some children there. Including Cara's young cubs...

Boogeyman: [giggles menacingly] I will leave now... [turns and walks out of the archway]

Crowley: [sighs] Well... I guess that's that...

Lilith: I can't believe we accepted a beast like THAT into our ranks...

Mephistopheles: Hm... [something occurs to him and he turns to Tamamo] Tamamo, why did you tell him about Hyoukin's children? You're not one to help other Lords so freely.

Tamamo: Hmph... I have my reasons... [watches the Boogeyman leave, a cruel smirk on her lips]
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #74696 on: 01 October, 2014, 02:02:14 pm »

(I'm guessing Tamamo doesn't like half-breeds? And aside from the obvious Nestor, Cara and Nestia I can see Susan and The Steward particularly having a problem with this.)

Susan: Yeah, that's right. We came here together.

Nestia: Actually I haven't. Or maybe I'm just too used to her cleaning and tidying Nestor's lab when he gets too consumed in work.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #74697 on: 04 October, 2014, 02:51:13 pm »

Ayla: [smiles] Good! Ayla come with Dark Lead.

Boogeyman: [materialises outside the mansion and looks around. He slowly approaches a nearby window, peering in]
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #74698 on: 05 October, 2014, 05:01:54 am »

Naru: Oh! Right, right... you're too much of a stiff-neck.

Mimi: Oooooh...

Cara: Let's head back X3

Nara: Hmhm... perhaps I've just known her too long. Letting it cloud my judgement of her...
« Last Edit: 05 October, 2014, 05:03:51 am by I_like_Nonon » Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #74699 on: 05 October, 2014, 08:51:20 am »

Susan: That's David's team, right?

Nestia: On the other hand, maybe I haven't known her long enough.

(Is the window Boogeyman's looking through near anyone in particular?)
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 4976 4977 4978 4979 [4980] 4981 4982 4983 4984 ... 4986   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: