Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 06:49:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This is the TIA Mansion

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 ... 4986   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the TIA Mansion  (Read 213381 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #2220 on: 01 August, 2007, 01:40:47 pm »

[eavesdropping on Naru and Yoko] A nine-tailed kitsune? Sweet!
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #2221 on: 01 August, 2007, 01:47:57 pm »

Naru: *Turns around blushing* What? Who's there?
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #2222 on: 01 August, 2007, 02:11:26 pm »

Tobi: Well, this is a special hacked version of DDR that ZeldaFan-sempai helped make....that combines every DDR game ever made into one game. Sempai made it for Tobi for his birthday. So Tobi thinks Kitty Girl should dance to....umm...well...um....*Tobi hits random, and ends up choosing CHAOS for Neko-chan* Oops.....this song is hard. Good luck Kitty Girl!

Yoko Kitoro: It's ok. I don't blame you. Kitsune such as myself have a reputation. *sees David* Hmmm.....this person. You transformed him, didn't you? Age regression. Not bad. But I believe I can use this as a good way to show you....what a nine-tailed kitsune can do. *now, instead of one fox tail, he suddenly has nine very long fox tails coming out from behind his back. His smile seems both mischievious and dark at the same time* Now....let's see. *stares at David, and suddenly, David is tranformed into a 16 year old girl with unusually large jiggles for her age, shoulder length light blue hair, pink lipstick, dark blue nails, a very short blue leather mini-skirt, and a belly-exposing blue t-shirt, as well as high heels* Hmm, yes, that'll do. Now watch this. See, on first galnce my change seems purely cosmetic. But that's not quite true. She also now is very self-conscious about herself, and feels very shy around boys. Also, her favorite food is ramen, and she loves to watch romantic comedies. Further more, she thinks her name is....Chizuru. Yes, I think that'll be good. Oh, and don't even try to imitate Kit's powers to change yourself back. Kit is a three tails. As such, she can easily break the effects of a one, two, three, or even four tails. But the spells of a kitsune as powerful as me....will be much harder to break.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #2223 on: 01 August, 2007, 02:16:37 pm »

Naru: ....Wow....Amazing....I've never met anyone like you before.... What is this feeling? Is this....awe?

Neko-chan: AH!?! *Starts frantically dancing*
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2224 on: 01 August, 2007, 02:19:52 pm »

Yoko Kitoro: *laughs* I am pretty unique. *his nine tails turn into one tail again* Hmm, now this ILS you spoke of....where is this person?

Tobi: You're doing great Kitty Girl! I mean, sure you're missing like half the arrows....but you're doing great!
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #2225 on: 01 August, 2007, 02:29:28 pm »

Naru: H-He should be right down the hall here. I just came from there. There should also be a girl named Rin, and a girl named Bass there. But don't expect any reaction from her, I transformed her into a slave basically X3. She knows what she's doing, but can't stop herself.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2226 on: 01 August, 2007, 02:47:32 pm »

Yoko Kitoro: Interesting. You....yes, you're like me. Come with me. Um....I don't believe I have heard your name yet. Please tell it to me. *starts to slowly approach ILS, Rin, and Bass, pausing every couple of steps to wait for Naru*
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2227 on: 01 August, 2007, 02:48:43 pm »

Wha-What? [looks down at myself] What have you done!? [chases after Yoko] Change me back! Please! You have to!
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #2228 on: 01 August, 2007, 02:50:52 pm »

Naru: *Blushes slightly* I-I'm Naru! *Follows him*

....Hmm? Who's that....

Rin: I have a bad feeling about this....

Neko-chan: Gah, this is too damn ha-AAH!!! *Trips and falls*
« Last Edit: 01 August, 2007, 02:52:26 pm by I_like_Shinku » Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2229 on: 01 August, 2007, 03:09:29 pm »

Yoko Kitoro: That's such a pretty name. *sees ILS* Hmmm....a boy being cast under a gender swap spell for an indefinite amount of time.....with a very minor personality influence that seems to just draw out your latent inner female rather than create a new one for you....and a simple clothing lock spell that keeps you in that hot little outfit. *glances at Bass* And here's a girl under another clothing lock spell, this time restricting her to a bikini. She also seems to have been made extremely ticklish, not to mention a minor attraction spell being cast and a personality modification making it impossible to refuse her *points to ILS* orders. The first girl is obviously Kit's work. All that pink, not to mention I can sense her aura. But this...other girl. The one in the bikini. That is your work, is it not Naru? I'm impressed. For a one tail, not to mention one who is human, you are unusually talented. You seem to have some latent kitsune talent, and I wouldn't be surprised if you soon gain your second tail. *looks at Rin* She is the least changed. All that was done was a clothing change. I can tell Kit-chan purposely went easy on her. Let's see....what to do? How about this? *looks at Rin, who immediately faints* Don't worry. It was a pretty simple personality change. Now, she'll act the opposite of how she used to act. *looks at ILS* And you....yes, I think they've been letting you off way too easily. So...from this point on....don't be surprised if you find yourself attracted to guys as well as girls. *flashes a smile at ILS* As for this last girl...*looks at Bass* I don't want to mess with such good work...but at least let me do this. *makes Bass's boobs a cup size larger* There! *turns and sees David* What would be the point in that, Chizuru? *transforms into what appears to be a 18 year old boy, though with the same clothes and hair, and the same bishonen good looks.* I mean, why would I want to transform such a beautiful girl back to a little boy? *flashes a smile at David*

Tobi: KITTY GIRL! Are you alright?
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #2230 on: 01 August, 2007, 03:13:25 pm »

.....Great. Just when things was going my way too....Why do god hate me!?

Naru: Ah, thank you, thank you. I-It wasn't that hard really...

Rin: .......
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2231 on: 01 August, 2007, 03:17:47 pm »

Yoko Kitoro: You have a natural mind for being a kitsune. You're a great prankster. Naru, let me take you under my wing. I can show you things Kit couldn't even dream of doing. Though, I doubt you need much training. You're very naturally skilled. Hold on, I just want to test something out before I forget. *turns, faces ILS, and flashes her a smile. His teeth gleam*
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2232 on: 01 August, 2007, 03:21:42 pm »

[stops and blushes] Embarrassed Well... i-it's just... I'm a mercenary, you see, a-and... and... with this kind of body and personality, I can't work, can I? You have to change me back! ....or at least let me know it'll wear off...
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #2233 on: 01 August, 2007, 03:25:23 pm »

What are you- *Blushes* ......Oh dear god.

......I HATE KITSUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naru: .....T-thank you!!
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2234 on: 01 August, 2007, 03:31:34 pm »

Yoko Kitoro: *looks at David* Hmmm, but this mansion isn't the kind of place where one would look for a mercenary, now is it? But besides, I left most of your personality intact, and your abilities are just as strong. You have to understand something. When a kitsune casts a gender swap spell, the person who is being changed does not get any stronger or weaker. We don't believe in such a thing. So even if your body seems frail....you're still just as strong as you used to be. And that could actually aid you. Who would expect such a pretty little girl like youself to be a fighter. In fact, I guess I'll tell you about it. If you really find a need to fight in that form, I programmed a combat mode into you that allows you to bypass your usual self-conciousness and shyness. You just need to focus on switching to it, and you'll be able to do so. But...it only works if you're fighting someone. Also....this form won't wear off. It won't even disappear. Even when you regain your original form, Chizuru will always be a part of you. You, with enough concentration, will be able to resume this form. But if you do, you'll have to find outside help to change back. Also, it will be very easy for me, in the future, to pull her back out of you. So...think of this as a special gift.
*looks back at ILS* Now now ma'am. Naru here is a kitsune. Do you hate her? *walks real close to ILS* And...how could you hate a face as pretty as this? *smiles again*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 ... 4986   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: