Ultimate Paradise
17 April, 2024, 08:53:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Clash of Smash Gym

Pages: 1 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 1738   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Smash Gym  (Read 124440 times)
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #26010 on: 20 March, 2017, 01:17:55 am »

Ooh, just looked it up, those new hardcovers are really cheap, should get me Uzumaki so I can read it over the spring break. :3  As for Godzilla 2014, my biggest issue was just the lack of Godzilla. X3  He was in like, what, 3 scenes?  Hardly got to see him.  Got a movie about SOME GUY and I wanted a movie about GOD DANG ZILLA. X3

Non ports... you gots Zelda (as we know X3 ), 1,2, Switch! (cool idea but $50?  My lady balls), Super Bomberman R (looks good, bit spendy, online needs a patch) Snipperclips (this actually looks great I just wish I had someone to play with), Blaster Master Zero, Fast RMX, VOEZ... Just Dance... 8 games that are not ports. X3  You were pretty much right yeah.  Should be some more stuff coming out soon, looking forward to ARMS.

I think I will, after finals... if nothing else just to get my thoughts out there. X3  Probably embarrassing but who cares about that at this stage in my life. X3  But yeah, the more I think about it I doubt my experience was is that different from other members.

Anglerfish... type situation... is that like a TVTropes thing?  I have never heard of that before.  Or does it have to do with an actual angler fish?  Still yeah things ahve been weird. X3  We had some tree trimmers over, not licensed ones, just trying to take care of this one tree, but they screwed up so bad they took the powerlines down with a branch, partially destroyed the roof too, so we were without power and interest for a while, sucks when you are a student. X3  Destroyed the family computer too, but thankfully I just got a new laptop.  It's mostly taken care of now, but it was a freaking mess at the time. X3
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 1738   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: