Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 01:40:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Clash of Smash Gym

Pages: 1 ... 1726 1727 1728 1729 [1730] 1731 1732 1733 1734 ... 1738   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Smash Gym  (Read 122416 times)
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #25935 on: 01 November, 2016, 06:22:44 pm »

Nice! For general costume purposes or for cosplay? Last cosplay I did was Dr. McNinja since it's an easy one.
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #25936 on: 01 November, 2016, 06:34:04 pm »

Doc: real world super-villainy, it's only a matter of time before they figure out the best way to make a weaponized tesla coil viable

...but general use i guess, atm i got no call for going to cons... unrelated, turns out theres a spg show in 3 days thats like 30minutes from where i live...

unrelated 2, after making a joke CoS character for the cards thing, i may have accidentally made the most broken GmB to date... will probably make him a "real" deck now as a result (CH for details)

edit:

Unrelated 3, got through to worm 7.1, this IS a romcom... how long does he live into the story i ask myself, as i doubt the writer will follow the 2 other forseeable plot paths for those 2 characters. That said, it is still a good story thus far (i haven't been really surprised by any of the power strats yet... but i have spent alot of time with movies, superpowers, and TVtropes). I do kinda find most of the interludes more engaging then parts  the main chapters, is that just me?
« Last Edit: 02 November, 2016, 04:39:00 am by The Necrostar » Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #25937 on: 02 November, 2016, 04:28:01 pm »

You might be waiting a while on that one. Y'know, til guns stop being effective for most forms of villainy...

Lucky, I checked their tour dates and they're not coming through this way any time soon. Last concert I saw was The Protomen. They put on one hell of a show.

I'll take a look.

I can guarantee you that it is not a romcom. Once you get to Arc 8 and beyond, you'll start getting a scope of the real story. Arc 1-7 is basically world-introduction. Arc 8 and up is setting that world on fire.
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #25938 on: 02 November, 2016, 08:08:10 pm »

Doc: but the appeal of rechargeable ammo though...

i mean, i'm not going to the show, not enough time... The protomen live is good eh?

Hmmm... we shall see...
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #25939 on: 04 November, 2016, 11:13:02 pm »

I feel like the need to recharge your clip mid-battle as opposed to swapping out a clip wouldn't make up for rechargeable ammo...

That's a shame!  These guys seem really fun live. I Was disappointed to find that they're not coming out to the boonies anytime soon.  I've seen the Protomen live twice now and both times have been amazing shows.  First one filled a small venue to full capacity, and the second time was at a con which didn't draw the same crowd, but was still a fun show.
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #25940 on: 05 November, 2016, 04:33:51 am »

Doc: yeah, well, that little wrinkle will get fixed soon enough

oh im sure they are (they posted a "movie" on the yt channel in april, its basically a set from a show, and there is a full live show on yt as well).  Lucky you for that then eh?

...so i've spent the last few nights trying to make microsoft take my money, but they don't seem to want it...
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #25941 on: 05 November, 2016, 07:49:29 pm »

All the Tesla Quick Charging stations are about to be turned into Tesla Gun nests?

Oooh, I'll have to check them out. I'm even starting to get my wife into them too. Yeah, the Protomen are crazy cool. They'll just hang out before a performance and talk with fans. I saw the lead singer hanging around during a convention and got a fistbump from him. Super cool people.

What have you been trying to buy from Microsoft?
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #25942 on: 05 November, 2016, 08:02:02 pm »

Doc: i wouldn't doubt it.

super good shows (the live version of go spine go is really cool when you see it) Not bad, you wash that hand?

...i've been trying to pay up a year of gold for literal days, finally got them to shut up and take my money earlier today (did you ever get that friend request btw?)
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #25943 on: 07 November, 2016, 10:32:37 pm »

I am basically addicted to this music now. It's good stuff. As for the hand, it's better that you don't know perhaps.

Maybe? I actually don't think I've gotten a friend request recently. I just finished playing some Halo and didn't see one. I'll check tomorrow
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #25944 on: 07 November, 2016, 11:16:26 pm »

Doc: and so the sickness spreads... (Spg appears in a "the cog is dead" song as well, a song about juicing donuts). Hhaha... gross

sent it to "Gaffit" on xbl when i sent the steam one, assuming thats still you. No hurry, i haven't acccepted mine either...

BTW: ****. Leviathan. bro.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #25945 on: 12 November, 2016, 06:23:13 pm »

I'm not seeing the invite. I am Gaffit on XBL though. Weird... What's your XBL name? I'll try sending you one

Yeah, Leviathan is what happens when you put a Clasher character inside a normal RP. :/
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #25946 on: 12 November, 2016, 10:59:42 pm »

Doc: curious... "dastardlyegg" if you send 1, it'll take a while for me to respond tho.

that checks out... im almost halfway through now. like 13-14
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #25947 on: 12 November, 2016, 11:05:13 pm »

Umm... I think I sent you a friend's request? Geez this system is complicated...

Well... You're kinda halfway through. Probably closer to a third though. As the author wrote more, he got better at writing and started making his chapters and arcs longer.
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #25948 on: 14 November, 2016, 08:46:46 pm »

Doc: i'll let you know if it worked next time im at home...

i kinda go by chapter number though, as opposed to length, i wonder if theres a way to get a hardcover of worm... without shelling out for a custom book...
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #25949 on: 16 November, 2016, 11:32:38 pm »

Any luck? I think Xbox Live might be borked. Luckily we got Steam working.

I think the hardcover for Worm would be very expensive... The current plan is to get it edited and published in some form or another. And apparently the author has been in talks about a possible tv series, but he's being really careful with his baby.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1726 1727 1728 1729 [1730] 1731 1732 1733 1734 ... 1738   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: