Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:48:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Clash of Smash Gym

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 1738   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Smash Gym  (Read 122400 times)
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #240 on: 12 July, 2008, 02:27:42 am »

Heh, nice. It's 3:30 AM so I'm heading out, night folks.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #241 on: 12 July, 2008, 02:28:59 am »

Heh, nice. It's 3:30 AM so I'm heading out, night folks.
Night.
Report Spam   Logged

Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #242 on: 12 July, 2008, 07:32:49 am »

I'll probably be re-designing him by the end of the day anyway, I was thinking about giving him real arms to go along with his mechanical ones.

i had a char with a real arm and a mech arm.

u should make ur char have 4 arms 2 real, 2 mech. that would be epic.
That's probably what I'm going to do, and probably make use of weapons more somehow.

Do you have any idea how many bullets, missiles, tasers, ect. you can fit into a pair of mechanical arms?

I'll probably use the arms to to be able to use more weapons, though I did have lasers for them to shoot...

I fit Jets, Lasers, 4 mechanical arms, a popcorn maker, an advanced shield system, sentience, an atomic bomb, a humanoid robot form, a super computer system, and about a billion nanobots into a LawnChair. I'm sure you'll make do.
I remember that lawnchair you had, reminded me of that Kids Next Door episode where Mr. Fib and Mr. Wink had evil lawnchairs. <_<

XD i know what ur talking about

Link NAO!

Eww...

I tried looking it up on google and got some creepy fan fiction...
I laughed.
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #243 on: 12 July, 2008, 07:38:09 am »

Tell me, Dante. Do you have any idea what god-moding is? Or are you just another nub who has no idea what the hell is going on? Post a profile if you're going to post in this topic, why don't you. *Bets that it's going to have something to do with vampires or demons*

not you too
~_~

first i did already post a profile
second no i do not know what

*looks at papper and squints*
god-moding is
and third I    DO     NO    HAVE  A     PROFILE     WITH    A  VAMPIRE   OR/AND    A  DEMON!!!!!!!!

IDOIT
~_~
IDOIT

ur both idiots! Ecspecially judge!!!!

now if u know whats best, blame judge for everything of judge or Cads and stop arguing.

*gives Dmax a Life Bottle* There, now Dmax is significantly less dead.

*drinks*

yay! i is alives!!1!!!!one!!!11!
WHAT!?
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #244 on: 12 July, 2008, 07:45:36 am »

Empty big city while it's raining is awesome.

Nothing like bringing the house down on your opponent. Literally.

Didn't we fight in a volcanic cavern once during a huge 4-way fight?

Or was it just a regular cavern that some prick with fire control made volcanic?
Doc: that was the "Great Clash II" back on Faqs wasn't it?
Judg, Doc, koover, Gaffit, and Jack Rowen (bastard...)

Was that the one with "The Korey"?
Because I have no idea who Jack Rowen is...
And I specifically remember a lake in that setting.
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #245 on: 12 July, 2008, 12:51:00 pm »

The Clash of Smash is open for business.
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima_Dragoon
~*~ The CHA ~*~
Holy Ruler

Mood: Happy

« Reply #246 on: 12 July, 2008, 01:17:54 pm »

*yawns*

So like 10 pages of crap happened, and from the tiny excerpt I read, it's not worth reading.

<_<

*goes to play me some Metal Gear Online*
Report Spam   Logged

~*~
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #247 on: 12 July, 2008, 02:42:54 pm »

Dragging yourself up by your own bootlaces? You ever tried that? Same principle, doesn't work. And there's nothing to alchemy in space.

i would convert the Carbon dioxide in my lung to Oxygen. meaning i woulndt have to breath.

i have plenty of other ways to fly/ bring cain down.

Example. Space is Dark....i have shadow control Wink
Doc: space is not a shadow though... so that plan wouldn't work...[/color]

the side of the Ship thats not faceing the Sun is Pitch Black.
Doc: you previous post implies that all space is dark because it's a shadow. Your ship observation is technically true except that if there were no nearby masses to cast a shadow on you would have trouble getting a shadow. Though you'd have to leave "the block" for that to occur really...

now then, either take this argument to the gym or stop posting...

if theres nothing to cast a shadow, then the field would be VERY below Zero Degrees. meaning i could just use ice control to and Extreme advantage.

and i know what ur going to say "how are u going to make ice without water*

Alchemy, i could use the Battle field to make water. and i could actually just make ice out of no where...as i think my Ability says >_>

Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #248 on: 12 July, 2008, 02:49:15 pm »

Dragging yourself up by your own bootlaces? You ever tried that? Same principle, doesn't work. And there's nothing to alchemy in space.

i would convert the Carbon dioxide in my lung to Oxygen. meaning i woulndt have to breath.

Doc: you previous post implies that all space is dark because it's a shadow. Your ship observation is technically true except that if there were no nearby masses to cast a shadow on you would have trouble getting a shadow. Though you'd have to leave "the block" for that to occur really...

if theres nothing to cast a shadow, then the field would be VERY below Zero Degrees. meaning i could just use ice control to and Extreme advantage.

Alchemy, i could use the Battle field to make water. and i could actually just make ice out of no where...as i think my Ability says >_>

Doc: not really, that would mean theres nothing to between two light sources, the shadow has nowhere to fall upon...

you can only make ice out of nowhere when there water in the air to use(see the movie Incredibles, kid movie but it explains this instance) therefore, you really couldn't use ice control unless you pulled ice from a meteorite or something like that. Also in space, where theres nothing to cast a shadow, there nothing to turn into water, so yea you can keep going if you like but you can't logically make ice (or oxygen for that matter) from nothing even in CoS short of a Summon ice spell... which someone with alchemy and ice control wouldn't think to get, & im not calling you dumb, im just saying...
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #249 on: 12 July, 2008, 02:54:11 pm »

Doc: not really, that would mean theres nothing to between two light sources, the shadow has nowhere to fall upon...

you can only make ice out of nowhere when there water in the air to use(see the movie Incredibles, kid movie but it explains this instance) therefore, you really couldn't use ice control unless you pulled ice from a meteorite or something like that. Also in space, where theres nothing to cast a shadow, there nothing to turn into water, so yea you can keep going if you like but you can't logically make ice (or oxygen for that matter) from nothing even in CoS short of a Summon ice spell... which someone with alchemy and ice control wouldn't think to get, & im not calling you dumb, im just saying...

*converts Carbon dioxide in lungs to Oxygen*

*touches Meteorite*

*creates a bucket of Water*

*freezes bucket of water and send it flying at JesusBot9000*

*jesusbot9000 gets impaled and dies*

thats all i was just saying....

(spellcheck said that Jesusbo9000 was an actual word XD)

Space battle isnt really worth it anyways....

Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #250 on: 12 July, 2008, 03:01:18 pm »

Doc: cannot be done fast enough to keep you alive, that and you'd explode from the vacuume of space...

*touches Meteorite*

Doc: it'd be frozen before you finished transmuting it unless you well already about to collide with a star...

Doc: impaled by a bucket, thats a new one to me...  JB9000 could always barrel roll and dodge it though...

Doc: agreed, too many useless variable, it'd only be good if you had a giant gundam or something to keep you alive...a gundam who amplified all your powers and could use them...i wonder if gaffit stocks those...
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #251 on: 12 July, 2008, 03:04:58 pm »

Doc: cannot be done fast enough to keep you alive, that and you'd explode from the vacuume of space...

*touches Meteorite*

Doc: it'd be frozen before you finished transmuting it unless you well already about to collide with a star...

Doc: impaled by a bucket, thats a new one to me...  JB9000 could always barrel roll and dodge it though...

Doc: agreed, too many useless variable, it'd only be good if you had a giant gundam or something to keep you alive...a gundam who amplified all your powers and could use them...i wonder if gaffit stocks those...

thats actually a really BA idea! omg doc we got to make that a fight Variant!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #252 on: 12 July, 2008, 03:06:37 pm »

Gundam of Smash ? Now this is epic indeed !

Just ^passing by to say hello ... tomorrow, I will try to log on earlier than this !
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #253 on: 12 July, 2008, 03:07:21 pm »

*touches Meteorite*

thats actually a really BA idea! omg doc we got to make that a fight Variant!!!!
Doc:*sigh* no i think thats a variant best left for next season...
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #254 on: 12 July, 2008, 03:07:53 pm »

Gundam of Smash ? Now this is epic indeed !

Just ^passing by to say hello ... tomorrow, I will try to log on earlier than this !

HELLO NIKO!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 1738   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: