Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:29:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Clash of Smash Gym

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 1738   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Smash Gym  (Read 122522 times)
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #270 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:14:51 pm »

Doc:*sigh* why does no one just talk in the gym?

Haseo: Your weapon is illigal, either change it into a weapon that can change shape or pick a definite form... Also,your energy ability isn't technically legal, as controlling all forms of energy is massively unfair, but maybe thats just due to how you described it, we'll have to wait till your first fight to know for sure.

Dmax: We are not using profiels form last season at all, players are aloud to restart them if they want to, but you cannot use your 150ap profile.

gaffit says other wise....
Doc: where was this?

in the gym and PMs....

u should prolly sort this out....
Doc: given i can't until tomorrow, Do me a favor and just use Riddick... shouldn't be a problem since you insist on talking trash with haseo anyway...

i dont start it, i finish it.
Doc: that statement really doesn't fit with what i said... kinda like "it's been revoked" -_-

bolded.....
Doc: good, you brought your folly into bolded text, Dmax for what you said to make sense, i would've needed to say " you insist on starting trouble(or another word) with Haseo" But you were close...

i was more making a Statement based off of what u said, not a response.....

but yea, we should all be able to keep 1 of our Original clashers, so that it doesn't feel like a total waste of time, cause to be honest, i do not like the idea of having to restart Dmax, cause i would keep thinking of his old abilities and i wouldn't be able to use them....it would be a massive suck fest.
Doc: now you just sound like you're trying to cover your ass, which to be honest isn't gonna make your "statement" make any more sense...

i feel pretty much the same way about TB, but everyone else wanted a full restart. So it was agreed upon (though it seems gaffit has spread mixed messages regarding it) that all characters would be reset if they were going to be used. So you know, its tough all over...

ur getting a lil too into this...is this what u get off to these days? lol

actually im pretty sure judge said he wanted to keep 1 char too. but maybe i misunderstood....

Doc let me put my feelings this way.

Spore comes out!(the full version thingy) and the Creators of Spore delete ALL of ur Creators and all trace of them. and say "were just restarting! harharharhar!, not get back to work" would u still feel like working on it?

or ur about to beat a game then the power goes out and u didnt save once! would u still go back and beat the game even though u were at the final level?

thats how i feel about this "restart" for all chars....

(that evil laugh thing reminded me, have u seen the new Commercial for "Dave & Chuck the Freak?")
Doc: yes.

i agree with you though your spore example doesn't work because i would only end up using one of them later anyway, and i can easily remake it (no unlocking needed) also, Judg wanted to keep his character with 9AP, we never said yes, but in that instance you heard correct...

I made it clear i thought it was a bad idea, but I was alone in that battle, so now i have to inforce the decision anyway...

...and yes i did, fire engine red. (they're back this Monday ^.^)

what are u enforcing? to keep or not to keep?

where were they anyways? i missed what happened.

thats the best Part of SS i get to listen to them in the morning ^_<
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #271 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:19:26 pm »

Haseo: Your weapon is illigal, either change it into a weapon that can change shape or pick a definite form... Also,your energy ability isn't technically legal, as controlling all forms of energy is massively unfair, but maybe thats just due to how you described it, we'll have to wait till your first fight to know for sure.

Dmax: We are not using profiels form last season at all, players are aloud to restart them if they want to, but you cannot use your 150ap profile.

in the gym and PMs....

Doc: given i can't until tomorrow, Do me a favor and just use Riddick... shouldn't be a problem since you insist on talking trash with haseo anyway...

Doc: that statement really doesn't fit with what i said... kinda like "it's been revoked" -_-

bolded.....
Doc: good, you brought your folly into bolded text, Dmax for what you said to make sense, i would've needed to say " you insist on starting trouble(or another word) with Haseo" But you were close...

but yea, we should all be able to keep 1 of our Original clashers, so that it doesn't feel like a total waste of time, cause to be honest, i do not like the idea of having to restart Dmax, cause i would keep thinking of his old abilities and i wouldn't be able to use them....it would be a massive suck fest.
Doc: now you just sound like you're trying to cover your ass, which to be honest isn't gonna make your "statement" make any more sense...

i feel pretty much the same way about TB, but everyone else wanted a full restart. So it was agreed upon (though it seems gaffit has spread mixed messages regarding it) that all characters would be reset if they were going to be used. So you know, its tough all over...

actually im pretty sure judge said he wanted to keep 1 char too. but maybe i misunderstood....

Spore comes out!(the full version thingy) and the Creators of Spore delete ALL of ur Creators and all trace of them. and say "were just restarting! harharharhar!, not get back to work" would u still feel like working on it?

or ur about to beat a game then the power goes out and u didnt save once! would u still go back and beat the game even though u were at the final level?

(that evil laugh thing reminded me, have u seen the new Commercial for "Dave & Chuck the Freak?")

i agree with you though your spore example doesn't work because i would only end up using one of them later anyway, and i can easily remake it (no unlocking needed) also, Judg wanted to keep his character with 9AP, we never said yes, but in that instance you heard correct...

I made it clear i thought it was a bad idea, but I was alone in that battle, so now i have to inforce the decision anyway...

Doc: the restart (not to keep), since if Gaffit told you you could keep 1 and he never told Me (or Judg but thats another can of worms...) I can't say it's been decided either way...

2week vacation, Dave was in Costa rico or something...
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #272 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:22:49 pm »

in the gym and PMs....

bolded.....

Doc: the restart (not to keep), since if Gaffit told you you could keep 1 and he never told Me (or Judg but thats another can of worms...) I can't say it's been decided either way...

honestly, we cant just throw away my 150 AP like its noting....i mean thats alot doc, thats a **** load of Battles. i agree with the whole restart thing, i just dont think its fair for us who have had played this game before to HAVE to get rid of our Past chars. i dont mind getting rid of 2 of them but not my Main...

im pumped that they are coming back...

that clown commercial is so damn funny.
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #273 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:33:46 pm »

in the gym and PMs....

bolded.....

honestly, we cant just throw away my 150 AP like its noting....i mean thats alot doc, thats a **** load of Battles. i agree with the whole restart thing, i just dont think its fair for us who have had played this game before to HAVE to get rid of our Past chars. i dont mind getting rid of 2 of them but not my Main...

Doc: hence me being against it, i have a big AP main too... but the restart vote won. So we've gotta suck it up.

same, though hearing "poop gate" again was grand
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #274 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:35:59 pm »

in the gym and PMs....

bolded.....

Doc: hence me being against it, i have a big AP main too... but the restart vote won. So we've gotta suck it up.

poop gate is their funniest thing by far.

i never seen u guys vote >_> and should Cads and Poncho REALLY be entered into that vote? i mean...they havent even posted in here for a week...and cads said yesterday how hes"going to do his part" or Some BS like that....
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #275 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:41:51 pm »

in the gym and PMs....

bolded.....

poop gate is their funniest thing by far.

i never seen u guys vote >_> and should Cads and Poncho REALLY be entered into that vote? i mean...they havent even posted in here for a week...and cads said yesterday how hes"going to do his part" or Some BS like that....
Doc: that or Gnome sighting #2

it wasn't a creator vote, it was a player vote, in "test" i was the only vote for "don't restart" so yea...
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima_Dragoon
~*~ The CHA ~*~
Holy Ruler

Mood: Happy

« Reply #276 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:43:45 pm »

=3
Report Spam   Logged

~*~
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #277 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:43:59 pm »

i think we should re take that vote >_>

shall i make a poll?
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #278 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:45:03 pm »

=3

who dis sexy beast?

o its ultima  Kiss

(weird...)

whats up U-dawg?
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #279 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:46:52 pm »

shall i make a poll?
Doc: don't bother, it would just be 2 agaist 6(or w/e) instead of 1...  that and it could confuse any new player who doesn't read this long, pointless debate...
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #280 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:49:52 pm »

shall i make a poll?
Doc: don't bother, it would just be 2 agaist 6(or w/e) instead of 1...  that and it could confuse any new player who doesn't read this long, pointless debate...

i dont see where u get those odds. considering we have confirmed that both Gaffit AND Judgment are on the "keep a char" side....only ones against it would prolly be Cads (for obvious reasons....) and maybe poncho....

Ultima! should we be able to keep a char or not?
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #281 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:54:54 pm »

shall i make a poll?

i dont see where u get those odds. considering we have confirmed that both Gaffit AND Judgment are on the "keep a char" side....only ones against it would prolly be Cads (for obvious reasons....) and maybe poncho....

Doc: go see for yourself, it should be near page 8(assuming page 1 is oldest) it was a basic: lets vote *votes restart* ToT i wanna keep my giraffe man
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #282 on: 12 July, 2008, 08:57:17 pm »

shall i make a poll?

Doc: go see for yourself, it should be near page 8(assuming page 1 is oldest) it was a basic: lets vote *votes restart* ToT i wanna keep my giraffe man

w/e i still think we should revote....

idk why but when i read Giraffe man i pronounced it in my head as Geraffiemon, like it was a digimon >_>
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #283 on: 12 July, 2008, 09:05:03 pm »

im letting my dad use that Comp, ill be back on in a bit.
Report Spam   Logged
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« Reply #284 on: 12 July, 2008, 10:47:19 pm »

Hai gaiz. I'm, like, totally gonna rejoin CoS as soon as I think of a profile.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 1738   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: