Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 09:05:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Clash of Smash Gym

Pages: 1 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 1738   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Smash Gym  (Read 124889 times)
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #26010 on: 15 March, 2017, 03:31:34 am »

Junji Ito... that's so weird, just the other day I overheard a pair of gals at the commons talking about Uzumaki.  Probably just coincidence but I wonder if he's gaining more western popularity.

Super Bomberman R LOOKS good but I hear it has some serious lag when playing online that can ruin matches, but Konami said they are fixing it.  I really wanna get it but not until the problems are worked out... but at week 2 the prime discount will be gone... that's tough yo.  1, 2 Switch really shoulda been a pack in.  Not sure if there are much more games out besides that. X3

But hai gais. :3  From one graveyard to another M I right?  I just remembered I forgot about this place (though I'm still active on the other site) and decided to pop and see if it was still going... things really slowed down here, did not think the RPs would have died about the last time I visited.  Got a PM from DavidK back in 2015ish saying he was worried how things were going which I only just saw... guess he was right to be worried. :x  I really should come back more often, but this website (not you guys)... is weird for me... not sure how to describe it...

Anyways I'm rambling. X3  How are you guys, how u been? :3
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 1738   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: