Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 10:41:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Clash of Smash Gym

Pages: 1 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 1738   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Smash Gym  (Read 124674 times)
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #26010 on: 19 March, 2017, 04:44:04 pm »

Huh I wouldn't mind getting a hard cover of Uzumaki and finally reading that, that'd be pretty cool. :3  No idea about Shin Godzilla though, havent' even seen it, I just hear that it doesn't really fiz the problems the new western version had. X3

As for the Switch, there's less retail games than that, but more games total I believe, since it has some eshop stuff, like a number of Neo Geo ports.  I mean Zelda's all I need right now, but something new would be nice. X3  Might get Blaster Master Zero.

I think because I was so young when I was on this website, and went through such a weird time in my life (and honestly this place wasn't good for my and I wasn't good for it) whenever I'm here I just remember being a lonely near drop out teenager just wanting to belong and trying way too hard. X3  Could probably write a paper on all my feels towards this place, just might.

Sorry to hear things have been not so great. ;~;  I hope the good are outweighing the bad?  As for my I'm doing alright, it's been a very weird past couple of months, kind of stressful between car repairs, appliances breaking, power lines being ripped from the house and having to get repairs for that, was sick and missed a ton of class... weird stuff.  But since I was last here I have transferred from a college to a university, now have an actual job, and been doing nerd stuffs with people like DnD, so life's not so bad. :3
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 1738   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: