Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:48:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Clash Mart

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Clash Mart  (Read 9242 times)
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #45 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:03:42 pm »

Doc: whats the price?

To be honest, I'm having trouble putting a price tag on it in good conscience since I'm basically selling you elemental immunity and then some. If you could tell me what you plan to use it for, via PM or otherwise, then I'd be able to put a price on it's use more easily, and if I know your intentions instead of just assuming you're going to use this device to it's full potential, then it'll be cheaper as well.

And I don't think the debts should be reset everytime we reset the CoS. It's massively unfair to new players.
How so?
Keeping debts prevents the vets from buying anything.
That's something of a point, so they can't buy extremely overpowered weaponry for their other new characters so they can be on even terms with other new players.

To be honest, I'm having trouble putting a price tag on it in good conscience since I'm basically selling you elemental immunity and then some. If you could tell me what you plan to use it for, via PM or otherwise, then I'd be able to put a price on it's use more easily, and if I know your intentions instead of just assuming you're going to use this device to it's full potential, then it'll be cheaper as well.

And I don't think the debts should be reset everytime we reset the CoS. It's massively unfair to new players.

your thinking of it likeim going to go fight Salty, ZF or DB with Full Powered Dmax, ive used limits before we were even asked to.

what im going to buy would only be used against 1 super profile,*stares at doc*

or if u revive Gaffit. which u dont want to....

I don't know, reading my new character's profiles, I feel like I have to do something with Gaffit later on. I don't know, maybe in a Storyline later...

Doc: i would use it as described, a way to prevent any elemental, technological, or magical attacks within a radius of the character. I'll also note that i wouldn't want it to be IW.

*Sigh*

*Goes to work on getting a price for you*

Ugh, I hate specialty orders so much...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: