Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 05:51:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Clash Mart

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Clash Mart  (Read 9371 times)
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #45 on: 04 August, 2008, 07:59:30 pm »

Doc: whats the price?

To be honest, I'm having trouble putting a price tag on it in good conscience since I'm basically selling you elemental immunity and then some. If you could tell me what you plan to use it for, via PM or otherwise, then I'd be able to put a price on it's use more easily, and if I know your intentions instead of just assuming you're going to use this device to it's full potential, then it'll be cheaper as well.

And I don't think the debts should be reset everytime we reset the CoS. It's massively unfair to new players.

Doc: i would use it as described, a way to prevent any elemental, technological, or magical attacks within a radius of the character. I'll also note that i wouldn't want it to be IW.

o, so now nothing can hurt you. great!

or is it for him?
Doc: technically, only the pure magical attack could hurt Doc anyway...

...and i haven't decided if i even want it or not, but it would likely be for him...
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #46 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:01:33 pm »

To be honest, I'm having trouble putting a price tag on it in good conscience since I'm basically selling you elemental immunity and then some. If you could tell me what you plan to use it for, via PM or otherwise, then I'd be able to put a price on it's use more easily, and if I know your intentions instead of just assuming you're going to use this device to it's full potential, then it'll be cheaper as well.

And I don't think the debts should be reset everytime we reset the CoS. It's massively unfair to new players.

Doc: i would use it as described, a way to prevent any elemental, technological, or magical attacks within a radius of the character. I'll also note that i wouldn't want it to be IW.

or is it for him?

...and i haven't decided if i even want it or not, but it would likely be for him...

*sigh*

he cant be hurt as is, why do you want to make him stronger?

why dont you just post him?
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #47 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:03:12 pm »

or is it for him?

*sigh*

he cant be hurt as is, why do you want to make him stronger?

why dont you just post him?

Doc: >_> still tweaking a few things, and the squirrels haven't got "The Nutcracker" memorized yet... (yes, the play)
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #48 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:03:42 pm »

How so?
Keeping debts prevents the vets from buying anything.
That's something of a point, so they can't buy extremely overpowered weaponry for their other new characters so they can be on even terms with other new players.

your thinking of it likeim going to go fight Salty, ZF or DB with Full Powered Dmax, ive used limits before we were even asked to.

what im going to buy would only be used against 1 super profile,*stares at doc*

or if u revive Gaffit. which u dont want to....

I don't know, reading my new character's profiles, I feel like I have to do something with Gaffit later on. I don't know, maybe in a Storyline later...

*Sigh*

*Goes to work on getting a price for you*

Ugh, I hate specialty orders so much...
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #49 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:09:53 pm »

How so?
Keeping debts prevents the vets from buying anything.
That's something of a point, so they can't buy extremely overpowered weaponry for their other new characters so they can be on even terms with other new players.

your thinking of it likeim going to go fight Salty, ZF or DB with Full Powered Dmax, ive used limits before we were even asked to.

what im going to buy would only be used against 1 super profile,*stares at doc*

or if u revive Gaffit. which u dont want to....

I don't know, reading my new character's profiles, I feel like I have to do something with Gaffit later on. I don't know, maybe in a Storyline later...

*Sigh*

*Goes to work on getting a price for you*

Ugh, I hate specialty orders so much...

why dont you make it so the super chars can only spend JD on them selves...

why dont you just use gaffit AP count for Grief?

i forgot im still a store assistant, right?
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #50 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:11:59 pm »

Doc, after doing the math and actually cutting some numbers for you, I came up with the price of 5140 JD.

If I cut the actual cost of the elemental proofing itself, it'd still be at 4500 JD.
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #51 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:13:51 pm »

Doc, after doing the math and actually cutting some numbers for you, I came up with the price of 5140 JD.

If I cut the actual cost of the elemental proofing itself, it'd still be at 4500 JD.

did it hurt pulling something that big out of your ass?
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #52 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:15:37 pm »

Doc: well, thats a fair bit cheaper then i'd have expected... still too much to be worth having though...

How about a Large Teddy Bear(say 6'0"), equipped with chain guns, lasers, rockets, fire comtrol, Ice control, super speed, fight, sentience and hell why not, lets give it a taser.

you can ballpark it if you want, i'm mostly window shopping right now...

Report Spam   Logged

Ultima_Dragoon
~*~ The CHA ~*~
Holy Ruler

Mood: Happy

« Reply #53 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:17:37 pm »

Argh, I laughed at Dmax's jokes.

*loads a bullet into a gun*
Report Spam   Logged

~*~
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #54 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:17:37 pm »

Hey, I just did the math, hell, I cut all kinds of cost by simply lumping "science" and "magic" into one element each.

And even then, I cut like three element slots to get that number.
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #55 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:19:14 pm »

Argh, I laughed at Dmax's jokes.

*loads a bullet into a gun*

you usually do....
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #56 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:22:48 pm »

OMG I CANT BREATH!
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #57 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:26:38 pm »

Doc: well, thats a fair bit cheaper then i'd have expected... still too much to be worth having though...

How about a Large Teddy Bear(say 6'0"), equipped with chain guns, lasers, rockets, fire comtrol, Ice control, super speed, fight, sentience and hell why not, lets give it a taser.

Loiterers...

*Glare*

Teddy Bear Companion, that'll run you 400 JD, and he gets one free weapon with that.

Chain Guns with unlimited ammo: 120 JD

Lasers: 100 JD

Fire Control: 310 JD

Ice Control: 310 JD

Rockets: 120 JD

Superspeed: 150 JD

Flight: 150 JD

Sentience: Comes Standard

Taser: 60 JD

Total comes to 1720 JD. Now buy something already!

Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #58 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:28:33 pm »

Loiterers...

*Glare*

Teddy Bear Companion, that'll run you 400 JD, and he gets one free weapon with that.

Chain Guns with unlimited ammo: 120 JD

Lasers: 100 JD

Fire Control: 310 JD

Ice Control: 310 JD

Rockets: 120 JD

Superspeed: 150 JD

Flight: 150 JD

Sentience: Comes Standard

Taser: 60 JD

Total comes to 1720 JD. Now buy something already!

Doc: >_> well...

*walks towards door*

That character isn't ready yet...

*exits the extablishment, zoidberg style*
Report Spam   Logged

Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #59 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:30:31 pm »

*is expecting an epic breakdown from Gaffit*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: