Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 02:08:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Clash of Smash Battle Room 4

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Smash Battle Room 4  (Read 12790 times)
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #510 on: 10 December, 2008, 03:41:44 pm »

*the Granite drops in front of house and the fire ball disintegrates millimeters away from her, leaving a slight burn*

By now, the effects are only minor, but soon. your mind will begin to decay.  It only seems common sense, that when fighting a opponent with a powerful mind such as your own, that you would first attack the mind that makes them so powerful.

With that one little touch of your leg, you've been given tiny Brain tumors. They wont completely disable you, yet, but simply even out the match...I've limited your abilities, by force.

So, to answer your question. No, i am not done boasting...

(you can basically only use 1 of your first abilities, sub-abilities a turn at full power, other wise they will be SEVERELY/Exponentially weakened....)

*the Blade that tries to cut the plant only manages to scratch it*

*shrugs off the mental blasts*

You should really watch who you let touch you....

*a plant rises out of the ground in the form of a fist and punches phoenix*
Report Spam   Logged
Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #511 on: 10 December, 2008, 03:47:28 pm »

(That wasn't House's touch. That was a fireball. She hasn't got them.)
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #512 on: 10 December, 2008, 03:51:30 pm »

(House touched her leg when she went to punch him)

*House slides his hand down Phoenix's Leg then leaps out of the way of the kick, narrowly avoiding a devastating blow*

*sigh*

House: It seems this match is already over....

*house touches the ground with his cane and a lava plume shoots out of the ground*

*shoots a fire ball at one of the plants*

except i put kick instead of punch....
Report Spam   Logged
Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #513 on: 10 December, 2008, 03:52:26 pm »

(You're a fucker. Night.)
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #514 on: 10 December, 2008, 03:54:49 pm »

(i evened out the fight....I could have done much worse....ask judg....)
Report Spam   Logged
Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #515 on: 12 December, 2008, 04:43:34 pm »

Phoenix: *telekinetically crushes the tumors, and purges every last trace of them from her body* Now you just crossed the line. How do you like your mind? Deep fried. I hope you do. *jumps away*
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #516 on: 12 December, 2008, 06:19:56 pm »

*Watches Phoenix Drop to the ground*

Now, you're probably going be surprised for some reason when i say this, but these tumors were not attached to your brain. They Became one with your brain.

*sigh*

you just Destroyed a part of your brain by doing that...Though i respect the though of you destroying my brain, it was slightly Ironic that you ended up destroying your own.

(>_> I know your pissed, but you can redo the Move....i did this so it would be an even match, instead of a 4 ability on 2. Especially when neither of my weapons are useful against you. Actually the Jacket is useless in general....)
Report Spam   Logged
Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #517 on: 12 December, 2008, 06:27:15 pm »

(F*** that. I thought you knew that her profile was still work in progress. She doesn't use one of the two abilities, and doesn't use one of the weapons. I can't change a profile in the middle of a battle.

And, to be completely honest, you just broke two rules. Autohitting and GMing. So, no. I quit. I'm not taking back a valid move because I'm told "Hah. You just killed yourself through some irritating method of dropping every means you have to avoid being utterly, utterly crippled." F*** this match.

Night. Don't expect me to post here tomorrow.)
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #518 on: 12 December, 2008, 06:31:19 pm »

(F*** that. I thought you knew that her profile was still work in progress. She doesn't use one of the two abilities, and doesn't use one of the weapons. I can't change a profile in the middle of a battle.

And, to be completely honest, you just broke two rules. Autohitting and GMing. So, no. I quit. I'm not taking back a valid move because I'm told "Hah. You just killed yourself through some irritating method of dropping every means you have to avoid being utterly, utterly crippled." F*** this match.

Night. Don't expect me to post here tomorrow.)
actually, its not an auto hit...and its not a Gmod....i gave a valid reason for why its happening as so...

O well....Sorry for annoying you, again...
Report Spam   Logged
Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #519 on: 13 December, 2008, 07:25:15 am »

(So, both your weapons aren't effective against me. So what? I've been up against Dmax. Nothing is effective against him. So don't whine at me about that.

Secondly, her abilities do need rejiggling, but crippling her just because you feel like it is just unfair. Especially when you haven't actually told me that you dislike it. I know you told Gaffit, but I'm the one who owns her profile, and can change it. So, how about you do what you should have done before you crippled her for no reason, and tell me what's actually wrong with her.

It isn't even an unfair set sub ability. They're all mental powers, and I haven't given them all huge f*** off amazing OHKO rules. Unlike some people I know. Hell, combined, they've got less rules than most abilities. It's just a list of what she can do. Like all of Rief's poisons. But you don't b!tch about those

Oh, and I don't feel like giving or getting any AP for this match. So neither of us gets anything.)
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #520 on: 13 December, 2008, 01:04:00 pm »

(So, both your weapons aren't effective against me. So what? I've been up against Dmax. Nothing is effective against him. So don't whine at me about that.

Secondly, her abilities do need rejiggling, but crippling her just because you feel like it is just unfair. Especially when you haven't actually told me that you dislike it. I know you told Gaffit, but I'm the one who owns her profile, and can change it. So, how about you do what you should have done before you crippled her for no reason, and tell me what's actually wrong with her.

It isn't even an unfair set sub ability. They're all mental powers, and I haven't given them all huge f*** off amazing OHKO rules. Unlike some people I know. Hell, combined, they've got less rules than most abilities. It's just a list of what she can do. Like all of Rief's poisons. But you don't b!tch about those

Oh, and I don't feel like giving or getting any AP for this match. So neither of us gets anything.)

>_>

*sigh*

When i used Dmax against you, i limited the abilities i would use a turn. and Dmax can pretty much do the same things with any ability...so...yeah....

I figured you would have noticed that 3 abilities that are considered separate abilities with other characters is cheap as hell. Especially after you **** and moan about Salty having a cheap character.

Actually, i have complained about Reifs potions. But hey, you werent there for a good year to have noticed....

>_>

You cant just decide to not give any AP to someone...thanks for trying though...

*pockets AP and walks away*
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #521 on: 22 December, 2008, 08:17:45 pm »

*Lotus awaits on a field of grass*
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #522 on: 22 December, 2008, 08:19:25 pm »

*an icy breeze goes past Lotus as Dmax arrives*

I will be using The panda puppet, and Metal limbs. Ice control and Symboite.

The level is a Snowy forest.

You want to go first?
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #523 on: 22 December, 2008, 08:20:31 pm »

Lotus: I have four abilities, but you can limit yourself if you want.

*Lotus enters a defensive stance*
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #524 on: 22 December, 2008, 08:26:00 pm »

Dmax: damn, you've really grown up, haven't you.

(Ill add dark control and alchemy)

*dmax touches the ground and a Vortex of ice form around himself and begins to move towards Lotus*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: