Ultimate Paradise
19 March, 2024, 03:19:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Clash of Smash Battle Room 5

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 79   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Smash Battle Room 5  (Read 10901 times)
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« on: 11 July, 2008, 03:22:57 pm »

Intro:
What is Clash of Smash? Well it is the most popular User Battle ever created on the SSBBSB. Users from the Brawlers Paradise as well as the rest of GameFaqs.com and any other sites duke it out to prove themselves and become the ultimate warrior of CoS!

Getting Started:
Simply give us a registration like this in the profile topic:

Name:
Race :
Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:                                                                                             
Abilities:
Team: (leave blank if none)
GmB: (leave blank if none, minimum 40 AP)

-Clashing-
Clash Battles:
Please do try to take turns when you fight. It is considered polite, especially for new players and slow typers. You will fight until one of you is obviously defeated, Special conditions are met (in matches that have such conditions only) or until and Ref or a Creator declares a winner.

-God Modding:
God Modding- The use of powers either not allowed in Clash of Smash/ powers you character obviously cannot/doesn’t have. God Modding without using a God mod Breaker (explained later) is strictly forbidden. All clashers are given one post to correct such mistakes as a sort of Do-over, this is known as the Rule of One. If the rule of one is not used the post is considered an illegal move and will lead to disqualification. The following is a general list of what not to do:

-Becoming completely invincible/ immune to harm without an ability stack.
-Amputation/Decapitation or opponent- if you do it to yourself…you just die, which is basically giving up anyway…
-OHKO (one hit knock out/ first post knock out) it’s considered bad taste to
-Wall-o-Text kill your opponent in your first post

God Mod Breaking:
God Mod Breaker- a special ability that allow for a single deadly attack/ short term stat buff. With a God Mod Breaker, you are aloud breaking the rules by doing an OHKO (One Hit Knock out) move. You also need 40 AP to have one. (God Mod breakers require 20 Battle posts to be made by the user before they can be unleashed)

AP: (ability points) AP- the experience units used in CoS gained in every fight regardless of outcome unless a Creator decides otherwise. After you receive 10 you gain a new ability. 40 will earn you a GmB. You earn AP even if you lose so no worries for the beginners. Also, after your first GmB, abilities cost 20AP then by 30AP after your second GmB and so on…
(Side note: opponents with GmBs are worth extra AP and JD, +1AP and +20JD per GmB)
Ex. “Ultima” has 120 AP and 2 GmBs therefore anyone who fights him gains 3AP and 60JD

JD:
JD (Judgment Dollars) Are the only currency of Clash of Smash. You start with 100 and gain 20 or more from each fight. You may spend these at the Clash Mart on new weapons, items, weapon slots or on a fort (750Jd).

Abilities:
Abilities- One of the two key factor in almost every CoS battle. They are like the individual moves of a Pokemon, they can’t fight too well without them…unless you like struggle.  Each Clasher starts with 2 abilities. As you gain AP, you gain abilities. These can range from transformation into a flying purple unicorn (cookie for reference) to outer space breathing, be creative and come up with some good ones.

Unfortunately certain types of moves are restricted or outright not allowed due to their range of uses or for simply being too powerful/cheap (or too creative if you will). these include:

-The ability to use any move from an anime/movie/game (too many different uses)   
-The ability to use portals to move the opponent of the user from place to place in battle (very cheap,) Portals can be used on self/team/to summon attacks however, & requires a cool down (+1 post per portal in succession)
-The ability to teleport long distances while in battle. Teleporting itself is allowed, but requires a 1+ turn(s) cool down, depending on how many times used in succession (+1 post per teleport) and like portals and Ghosting, it can only be used with friendly targets.
-The ability to Create Multiple Clones each having the same power as the creator is considered illegal. The ability to create 2-5 weak clones is allowed however. Weak as in only requiring a few hit to KO           
- The ability to stop opponents from being able to use any of theirs abilities is illegal. (Obviously not fair for new players) stopping GmBs is allowed             
 -The use of Time manipulation is not allowed in any way
 -Healing is only allowed in small doses, and must be a stand-alone ability.           
- All status immunities are used in separate abilities (Poison(s), Burn, Stun, & Fear [the only statuses recognized by CoS])
-Finally, the ability to use “never before seen moves” isn’t allowed…
 unless it’s in a non-AP storyline battle I suppose…

Important stuff

-Rule Of One: The rule allowing a player who has been accused of God-Modding to use their next to either take back their prior post OR attempt to logically prove that they did not actually commit a GodMod. If an argument is caused by this, a ref or Creator can be called to mediate/ decide if the move was fair or foul

-Rule of Two: The rule stating that it is bad form to post 2 consecutive attack posts on the same opponent before they have been given a change to post a response. Clashers are allowed to make 2 posts in a row if they are attacking different targets with each post; the Rule of Two is voided if and only if the opponent is afflicted with a status ailment (such as stun/freeze) and therefore unable to move/post an attack.

-God Mod Breakers: Special abilities where 1 is acquired for every 4 regular abilities gained, they can be split into 4 general groups;
1) Ohko- all the power of the God Mod used in one incredibly powerful attack that has to be dodgeable unless an “ability stack” is used.
 2) God Mode- the ability to become a near god level character for 5 of your posts where all your stats and abilities increase in power, it ends after 5 posts or if you Out someone in one of the first 4 posts.
3) Translocation- shifts all players to a new battlefield by breaking the Tele-other ban, these GmBs have 5 turn duration, unless either the caster is outed or the other team is outed before 5 turns.
4) Mega heal- as it sounds this type of GmB simply heals the caster (and friendly targets as well if designated as such) of a large amount of damage when invoked.
-These are of course only exemplary GmBs, and players are free to go buckwild with their own GmBs, and who knows maybe your ideas will make this list eventually.
« Last Edit: 08 November, 2013, 01:34:41 am by Doctorwormx » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #1 on: 13 July, 2008, 12:45:40 am »

Oy, any one interested in fighting Bob the Omnipotent?
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #2 on: 13 July, 2008, 12:46:46 am »

i would, but im already in 2 battles at the moment Tongue maybe later(tomorrow).
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: 13 July, 2008, 12:49:57 am »

That's ok. I understand.

Meh, I'll just wait until tomorrow. I have work tomorrow, so I need some sleep, but after work I can fight.
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #4 on: 13 July, 2008, 12:52:21 am »

okay, im sure ull find someone by then.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #5 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:02:41 am »

Meh, if you're really that bored, then I'll take you on.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #6 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:14:14 am »

Tomorrow. I have to finish a profile for my dojo topic, and then go to bed.
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #7 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:20:23 pm »

Here seems good, so let's fight ! Choose the battlefield !
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #8 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:23:04 pm »

Here seems good, so let's fight ! Choose the battlefield !
Oorta: the Tower http://youtube.com/watch?v=FM7Kes_sX7w
(seen in vid, its basically a circular arena about a mile off the ground)
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #9 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:25:19 pm »

Nikoleis is watching the sunrire, waiting for the opponent ...
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #10 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:28:17 pm »

Nikoleis is watching the sunrire, waiting for the opponent ...
Oorta: You! *appears along the sunrise riding a large wasp(vespoid)*
...You have no business here...
*dismounts and draws Chain-Chucks (chainsaw num chucks for those at home)*
-_O
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #11 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:31:16 pm »

The warrior see his new opponent ...

"Really ... that was a good, peaceful place ... why people always gbreak the poetry of this kind of moment ..."

He then draw his sword

"Anyway ... let's go !"

Switch to Force blade
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #12 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:36:13 pm »

The warrior see his new opponent ...

"Really ... that was a good, peaceful place ... why people always gbreak the poetry of this kind of moment ..."

He then draw his sword

"Anyway ... let's go !"

Switch to Force blade
Oorta: i couldn't have said it any better.
*Oorta charges Nik as Schneider revs like a sports car*
*the Vespoid from earlier lands at the edge of the field, watching*
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #13 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:40:19 pm »

"Pfff ..."

Nikoleis raise his sword, which glow eerily

"Can't anyone have a plan better than rushing ? It's not Warcraft 3, here !"

He strike the ground with a 20 x heavier sword, breaking the ground
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Still Technically here

« Reply #14 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:44:37 pm »

"Pfff ..."

Nikoleis raise his sword, which glow eerily

"Can't anyone have a plan better than rushing ? It's not Warcraft 3, here !"

He strike the ground with a 20 x heavier sword, breaking the ground
Oorta: What?!
*falls into the break in the ground only to float back up from it with a set of odd Bug wings protruding from the armor*
...you didn't think it would be that easy did you?
*Casts Schneider's left blade at Nik's shoulder while more chain-links magically appear, it continues Revving as it flies*
*with his now free hand Oorta pulls what appears to be a maltov cocktail from his Bag*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 79   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: