Ultimate Paradise
02 July, 2020, 06:36:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)  (Read 2717 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« on: 04 August, 2008, 10:07:18 am »

[After the disaster that took place aboard the passenger ship, Blue awakens to find himself safe inside a bed with a young boy staring in his face]

Blue: Ngh... Wh-where..where am I...?

Boy: Ah! Hey, he's awake!

Blue: Uh? ...Whoa!

[Blue springs up from the sheets in surprise]

Boy: Haha! He's awake! Nurse! Come quickly!

Nurse: Are you serious? Okay, I'll be right there.

[Moments later, a middle age woman walks into the room. Though she enters with a warm smile, she possesses a spunky and fierce demeanor for one of her profession]

Nurse: Hey, so you're not dead afterall. That's a relief.

Blue: Wait a minute... Who...are you people? And what am I doing here? I want some answers.

Nurse: The nerve! We pratically save your life and the first thing you do is make demands of us? Maybe we should've just left you out there on that coast, huh?

Blue: Ah...!

Boy: Nurse...

Nurse: Okay, okay. I apologize. Anyway, to answer your question, I'm Nurse Underwood, the one in charge of this infirmary.

Boy: And I'm Reese, Reese Eytinge. Welcome to The Kinnear Academy.

Blue: Ms. Underwood and Reese. It's nice to meet you both.

Nurse: We've introduced ourselves, now it's your turn.

Blue: Me? Uhm...my name's Quentin. But my friends call me Blue.

Nurse: Blue, eh? Well that's strange. Why do they call you that?

Blue: Er...it's a long story.

Reese: Well I think it's a nice name. It's good to meet you, Blue.

Nurse: Hey hey hey...

Blue: What is it?

Nurse: Aren't you going to thank Reese here? I mean, he is the one who found you washed up on the coastline, afterall. If it wasn't for him dragging you all the way here, you probably wouldn't have made it.

Blue: Reese, you...did all of that?

Reese: Heehee, yeah.

Blue: Thanks a lot. I really do owe you my life.

Reese: Aw, heheh, it was nothing. Really. *rubs head*

Nurse: Don't be so modest, Reese. You did a good thing today. I'm sure Headmaster Bringas will be very proud of you.

Blue: Who's Headmaster Bringas?

Nurse: Oh, he's the head of the academy here. If you've got time, you should probably go meet him.

Reese: Hey, that's a great idea, Nurse. Come on, Blue. I'll take you to go meet the Headmaster.

[Reese grabs Blue's arm and pulls him out of the bed]

Blue: O-o-ow! Watch it!

Reese: Oops, sorry...

Nurse: Oh, you might wanna be careful. I don't know what exactly happened to you, but you're still pretty banged up, so go easy.

Blue: I'll remember that.

Reese: Are you ready, Blue?

Blue: Yeah, let's go.

Nurse: Take care. And enjoy your time at Kinnear Academy!

[Blue and Reese leave the infirmary and begin down the halls of the academy]

~~Kinnear Academy~~

Blue: Wow...this is place is huge... But why does seem so empty?

Reese: That's because there are classes going on right now, so nobody's in the hallways.

Blue: Ah, I see...

[As Blue and Reese continue down the hallway, a girl carrying a sword on her back runs through and crashes into Reese and drops her books]

Reese/Girl: Waaaah!!!

Reese: Ouch... *rubs head*

Girl: *gasp* Oh no! My books! Oh gee, I'm already late as it is...

Blue: Here, let me help you with those.

[Blue picks up the girl's books and hands them to her]

Girl: Gee, thanks. You're a real gentleman, aren't you?

Reese: Cassidy...you might wanna watch where you're going next time...

Cassidy: Yikes! Reese!

[Cassidy's face turns bright red]

Reese: Huh? Cassidy...you're turning red. Are you sick or something?

Cassidy: *flustered* I..I..I...

Reese: ...Maybe you should go see the nurse about that.

Cassidy: I-I gotta go! Bye!

[Cassidy quickly tears down the hall in a panic]

Blue: Reese...who was that?

Reese: Her? Oh, that's Cassidy. She's one of my classmates. But for some reason, she always turns red whenever she's around me. I wonder if she's allergic to me or something. *shrugs*

Blue: Hah hah...

Reese: What's so funny?

Blue: Uhm, nothing. Anyway, we were going to the Headmaster's office?

Reese: Oh yeah, it's right up here. Let's go.

[Blue and Reese arrive at the headmaster's office and enter. Inside is a vast room filled almost entirely of windows, with a single desk and a turned chair]

Reese: Headmaster? Headmaster, are you in here?

Bringas: Why yes I am!

[The chair turns around, revealing headmaster Bringas, a man in his 40's with gray hair, glasses and a beard]

Bringas: Hello Reese! What can I do for you today, hm?

Reese: Well Headmaster, I wanted you to meet Blue here.

Bringas: Ah, so this is the mystery boy I was told about.

Blue: Hello, sir. *bows*

Bringas: Oh come now, there's no need for formalities and courtsies. Come and sit, both of you.

[Reese and Blue take a seat at the desk]

Bringas: So your name is Blue, is it? Well then, Blue, I'm sure we're all wondering just what is it that happened to you.

Reese: Yeah, I wanna know too.

Bringas: Would you care to tell us your story?

Blue: Sure. Uhm, all right. So me and friends, Lilia and Jawo, we boarded a passenger ship together heading for this continent. But all of sudden, a storm came and caused our ship to wreck.

Bringas: Goodness! That sounds terrible!

Blue: It was. We were pulled into this huge twister. I had thought it was over for us, but the next thing I know, I end up in the infirmary of this academy. Apparently, Reese was the one who found me and brought me here.

Bringas: So Reese was responsible for your safety, was he? Very well done, Reese!

Reese: Heehee, no problem.

Bringas: But Blue...you said you had friends with you, did you not?

Blue: Yeah, that's right.

Bringas: Reese, did you happen to see them when you found Blue here?

Reese: *shakes head* No. Blue was the only one I found on the coast, unfortunately.

Bringas: So I'm afraid Blue's friends are still lost somewhere...

Blue: Then I'll just have to find them myself!

Reese: Blue, are you serious? But--

Blue: I know, I have no idea where they are, or if they're even still alive, but I have to try. I owe them that much.

Reese: In that case...I'll have to go with you!

Blue/Bringas: Huh?

Reese: Two heads are better than one, as the saying goes. With me along, finding your friends will be that much easier, right?

Blue: Thanks for the offer Reese, but I have to decline. The world out there is dangerous, and I don't know if you can handle it.

Reese: Heh, are you kidding? I'll have you know that I'm a pretty darn good archer. In fact, everyone in this academy is adept in combat.

Blue: Huh? But...

Bringas: Reese is right, Blue. I'll let you in on a little secret. This may just look like an ordinary academy on the outside, but on the inside, we're a full fledged mercenary troupe that trains students in the art of combat! These students then take on jobs from various employers, all around the world! This, is the true nature of Kinnear Academy.

Reese: Heheh, pretty impressive, huh?

Blue: Well I'll say. I had no idea. But then again...I thought it was strange seeing that Cassidy girl carrying a sword.

Reese: Yup, she's one of us too.

Bringas: So what say you, Blue? Will you take Reese along? For you, I'll make it free of charge! Ha ha!

Blue: ...Alright. You can come, Reese.

Reese: Yeah! I promise I won't let you down, Blue. We'll find your friends, no doubt.

Blue: I'm counting on you.

Bringas: Okay, so now that that's settled, why don't you two wait until tomorrow before heading out to search. I'm sure Blue could use some more time to let his body heal.

Blue: Yeah...you're right.

Bringas: And in the meantime, you can show Blue around the Academy, Reese.

Reese: That's a good idea, Headmaster. Sure, I'll do it.

Bringas: Make him feel at home, Reese.

Reese: You can count on me, Headmaster! Come on, Blue. Let's go.

Blue: Sure.
« Last Edit: 14 December, 2009, 05:29:03 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: