Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:45:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)  (Read 4852 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« on: 11 August, 2008, 08:10:42 am »

*The group sets off about their task of acquiring information on Lilia. After several hours, they regroup in the center of the city to share their findings*

Blue: So, did you guys get anything this time?

Reese: Nothing. Again.

Penny: Couldn't get a thing, Blue.

Jawo: Nobody here has seen her either. It's like she disappeared off the face of the Earth.

Blue: *sigh* I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever find her...

Reese: Hey! Don't lose hope now!

Penny: Yeah, we've only just begun! She's sure to be somewhere around here.

Jawo: We'll scour this entire planet if we have to, Blue.

Blue: ...You're right. I can't get discouraged. We have to keep looking, no matter what.

Jawo: Now we're talkin'. Come on, let's get out of here. If we're going to find Lilia, we need to keep moving.

Blue: Okay. But where do we go from here?

Reese: Well...we could always try our luck in Dunlevy Town.

Blue: Dunlevy Town?

Reese: *nods* It's just east of here. If we leave now, we should get there before sundown.

Jawo: Sounds like a plan to me. How about it, Blue?

Blue: Alright. Let's get going.

*The group leaves Clough City through the eastern gate, and continues on down the road*

~~On the Road~~

Penny: You know...I noticed something.

Blue: What, Penny?

Penny: We haven't ran into any monsters the whole time we've been traveling. I wonder where they're hiding...

Blue: *facepalm* Penny, only you would want to be attacked by monsters...

Reese: Well wherever they are, I hope they stay there. The last thing we need is another encounter like the one me and Blue had.

Penny: Huh? What happened to you two?

Reese: We were attacked by a huge ogre. And in the Vogul Forest of all places. If it wasn't for Blue and his magic, he would've flattened me! *sigh* I guess no place is ever really safe anymore.

Penny: Heh, an ogre. What a wimp. I would've taken him down with no trouble at all! *punches*

Jawo: Hey, wait a minute. What's all this about monsters?

Blue: It's strange. Apparently monsters are commonplace on this continent.

Jawo: Huh!?!?

Blue: Yeah, I was surprised too when I found out. The only kind we've ever seen are from Jahannam...

Penny: Hold on. You mean...there aren't any monsters where you guys live?

Blue: That's right.

Reese: *dreamy sigh* It's like Paradise on Earth...

Penny: More like snoresville! What do you guys do for fun!? I can't imagine not having any monsters to kick around in my spare time.

Blue: *sweatdrop* Penny, you really are a card.

Penny: Heehee, no wonder Jawo boy is so weak.

Jawo: What'd you say...

Penny: I said, no wonder you're so--

*Jawo grabs Penny's collar and pulls her toward his face*

Penny: Hey!

Jawo: I heard what you said, you little pipsqueak. Keep talking, and I'll shove a mouthful of crystal into that big mouth of yours.

Penny: Tsch, I'm not afraid of you!

Jawo: Oh, you will be...

Blue: Geez, can't you guys go one day without figh--

*ZOOM! Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a strange weapon spirals past Blue, just inches away from his face, and plants into the ground*

Blue: Whoa!! What was that!?

Jawo: Whatever it was...it almost took your head off.

Reese: It's...a scythe...

Penny: A scythe? Hmm, now where did I see one of those...

*Just then, Shadow appears in a whirlwind of leaves*

Shadow: Heh. *pushes up sunglasses* So it seems my aim was a little off. Bummer.

*Shadow raises his hand into air, causing his scythe to remove itself from the ground and fly back to his hand*

Blue: Shadow...it's you.

Penny: Shadow!? Oh that's right..so it's your scythe! What are you trying to do, huh? Kill us!?

Shadow: Yes, I am actually. Thanks for noticing.

Reese: Shadow...what's going on?

Shadow: Well, if you must know, I've got a new gig today! Lucky me, huh?

Blue: And let me guess, you're out to get us, am I right?

Reese: What!? No..that can't be right...

Shadow: Ah, Blue. You are a sharp tack, aren't you? Yes, you are quite right. Sorry, Blue. Nothing personal, but I'm gonna have to kill you now.

Blue: Heh, figures. You mercenaries are the lowest of the low.

Shadow: *gasp* Blue, I'm insulted! Surely you can't mean such words. Don't blame me, blame my employer. He's the one who asked me to do this.

Blue: Who IS your employer anyway? Is he the same person who sent those four men after Reese?

Reese: What?

Shadow: Oooh. *wags finger* You know I can't do that, Blue. Only inexperienced mercenaries reveal the identity of their employer. And as you'll soon see, I'm far from inexperienced. Nice try though.

Jawo: Your name is Shadow, huh? I've only just met you and I already hate your guts.

Shadow: Hey, you're Jawo, right!?

Jawo: Yeah. What of it?

Shadow: So, it seems my tip off was helpful afterall. Outstanding job on finding your comrade, Blue. I commend you.

Blue: Hm. *grins* Well thanks for that.

Shadow: So Jawo, you hate my guts, huh? How sad. And here I thought we were going to be the best of friends. Perhaps I'll go cut my wrists later. Or maybe even start wearing black!

*Jawo grabs the hilt of his sword*

Jawo: Don't..mock me.

Shadow: Whoa, buddy. Don't be so hasty. The fun has yet to begin!

Penny: *twirls spinners* Then let's get on with it already! Ever since the potatoe stand, I've been wanting to beat your brains out!

Shadow: Too bad you'll never get the chance, eh? I'm sorry, but you're not good enough to defeat me.

Penny: I'll let my spinners decide that! Take this!

*Penny lauches her spinner at Shadow, but he catches it in his hand, stopping the attack with little effort*

Penny: What!? Ergh...

Shadow: Like I said...

*Shadow throws the spinner back at Penny, hitting her in the face*

Penny: Aaagh!!

Shadow: You're not good enough.

Reese: Penny!

Blue: Shadow, why you...

Shadow: You know, Blue, I really like you. You're different from the rest of your crew here. You're more relaxed, sensible, calm, cool, calculated. Why, you remind me of...myself!

Blue: Like you? Now I don't know whether I'm being praised or belittled...*rubs head*

Shadow: Ha ha! Oh stop. Anyway, I know I was supposed to kill you lot, but I think I'll cut you a deal.

Blue: Huh?

Shadow: All you have to do is hand over Reese, and I'll spare you your lives. Sounds like a pretty good deal, eh? So what say you, Blue? Will you do it?

Blue: Thanks Shadow...but I think I'll take my chances with you. *pounds fist*

Shadow: *sigh* And here I was hoping that our friendship would be able to blossom. Ah well.

Reese: Shadow.

Shadow: Hm? You have something to say, Reese?

Reese: Yeah. These guys, that you're working for. Why do they want me? What makes me so special?

Shadow: I wish I knew myself. But I'll tell you what, if you can get past me, you can move on find out.

Reese: Beat you? Hah, okay.

Blue: Reese?

Reese: Come on, Blue. We could be on to something big here.

Blue: I understand. Alright, everyone. Let's take him down!

Jawo: Now that's what I like to hear. *grins*

Shadow: So you actually think you have a chance, do you? Heh, this could prove to be interesting afterall.

*Shadow removes his sunglasses*

Shadow: Time to party.
« Last Edit: 12 August, 2008, 03:50:20 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: