Ultimate Paradise
17 April, 2024, 11:41:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)  (Read 4990 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #15 on: 13 August, 2008, 10:09:07 am »

~~Meanwhile, in ??~~

*Shadow returns to the dark palace after the battle*

Shadow: Honey! I'm home!

Kovah: The boy.

Shadow: Hunh?

Kovah: WHERE. IS. THE BOY!?

Shadow: Oh yeah. He got away.

Kovah: What do you mean he got away!? Did you at least kill Blue and his friends?

Shadow: Mmmm nope. They got away too.

Kovah: You useless mercenary! How could you let them escape!?

Shadow: Hey hey, calm down. I did my job, okay? It wasn't my fault that someone teleported them away before I could off them.

Deke: Teleported, you say?

Shadow: Yeah. Like, whoosh. They were gone in an instant. There was nothing I could do.

Deke: Well that's odd. Who could possibly care enough to save them?

Kovah: Hmm, maybe...no. Could it be?

Deke: What are you thinking, Kovah?

Kovah: It was THEM.

Deke: What? You think the elders are behind this? Is that what you're saying?

Kovah: That's the only explanation, Deke. They're the only ones who would willingly interfere with my plans.

Deke: But to have made themselves known again after so long. Could they be up to something?

Kovah: Perhaps. It's a possibility that cannot be ignored at any rate.

Prima: Hey, who are these elders anyway?

Kovah: That's not important. All you need to know is that they're the enemy.

Prima: So then what should we do?

Kovah: Hmm, if the elders are indeed the ones responsible, then maybe we can discover where they've hidden themselves.

Deke: Not only could we find the elders, but we'll find the Guardian Statue they're protecting as well. The one we couldn't locate...

Shadow: Then what's the game plan, huh?

Kovah: Shadow, I will need you for this. And do NOT fail me this time, understood?

Shadow: Yeah yeah. So let's do it already.

~~Meanwhile, back at the Guardian Shrine~~

*The elders continue their story*

Elder1: One day, 16 years ago, in the land we once called home, me and the other elders were engaged in our routine meditations. But suddenly, we had heard a loud crash outside the shrine.

Elder2: It sounded like it came from the center of the city, so we went there to investigate the cause.

Elder3: Upon arriving, amongst the crowd of citizens in awe, there lied a mysterious object, cratered in the ground.

Elder4: It was a large black slab of rock, that supposedly had fell from the sky.

Elder5: Upon closer observation of the object, we felt that it housed a great amount of power within.

Elder1: But not knowing what it was exactly, or where it came from, we left it where it was and went on with our daily lives.

Reese: But what does that have to do with me?

Elder1: Apparently, very much, as we soon found out.

Reese: Huh?

Elder1: Listen and you will learn.

Reese: Okay.

Elder1: As we said, we left the rock there and continued with our lives. But that all changed several weeks later when a strange man entered our shrine.

Elder2: He was on the verge of death, and carrying a small infant in his arms.

Reese: A...small infant?

Elder3: Yes. This infant...was you, Reese.

Elder4: He gave the child to us, and with his last breath, he uttered these words: "Protect this boy and the key. The Lunar Monolith must not be unsealed. Only he..can..."

Elder5: With that said, the man passed away. And we were left with you in our care, Reese.

Elder2: We didn't know what his words meant, but even still, we decided to take you in and raise you as our own.

Elder1: We had also noticed you were wearing that necklace you have with you, even then.

Reese: So...it was with me since I was born...

Elder1: That's correct. And we soon discovered that it was more than just a mere article of jewelry...

Elder2: Several months had passed since you were given to us, and you were starting to feel right at home.

Elder3: So one day, we took you for a walk around the city, to get the fresh air and sunlight that all children need.

Elder4: And as we came near the slab of rock, the stone, and your necklace began to glow with an ominous light. Much like it does on a regular basis.

*Reese grabs hold of his necklace as it glows in his hand*

Elder5: And such allowed us to realize the real truth behind the man's final words.

Reese: The..real truth? What does that mean?

Elder1: We came to the realization that that slab of rock is the Lunar Monolith that the man spoke of. And the key...is your necklace.

Reese: My necklace...is the key?

Elder2: And that is why, we removed the monolith from the crater and placed it elsewhere, making sure to never bring you or the key anywhere near it. As you are the only one who can unlock what's inside.

Blue: But what's inside of this monolith? And why is it so dangerous?

Elder3: We only knew that there was a great power inside.

Elder4: But little did we know, that it was really an evil power.

Blue: An evil power?

Elder5: It began the day that Kovah and his companions travelled to our city.

Blue: Kovah. So I assume he's the one who's after Reese, right?

Elder1: Your assumption is correct, Blue.

Blue: Mmph. I knew it. He must want the power that's inside the monolith.

Jawo: That blackheart. We'll crush him. *clenches fist*

??: Stop! Do not speak harshly of Kovah!

Blue/Jawo: Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: