Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 12:48:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)  (Read 5033 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #15 on: 13 August, 2008, 05:11:33 pm »

Blue: Who...are you?

*A woman walks into the back room. A woman who appears to be in her late 20's with long blue hair and wearing a green dress*

Woman: My name, is Shina. And I'm a friend of Kovah's.

Jawo: What!? A friend!?

Shina: Yes, a friend! And I'd thank you not to say bad things about him.

Jawo: Listen lady, I don't think there's anything but bad things to say about him. I don't know if you've heard, but he's trying to unleash an evil power on the world.

Shina: That's not true!

Jawo: Huh?

Elder1: If that's not the truth, Shina, then what is?

Elder2: Are you trying to tell us that you didn't defy the laws of our city by going near the forbidden monolith?

Elder3: And that Kovah is not driven by a selfish desire for power?

Shina: But...but it's not his fault!

Elder4: Is that so?

Shina: Yes, it is! It's true that we disobeyed the law, but..but we didn't know it'd turn out like this!

Elder5: Hm?

Shina: Kovah...isn't himself anymore! I know that he would never do anything like this!

Elder1: Explain yourself, Shina.

Blue: Wait a minute. You said that it's not like him to do something like this. ...What kinda of person is he?

Shina: Kovah was once a very sweet man. Me, him and our other companion Deke were the best of friends. We weren't that much different from you and your friends, Blue.

Blue: What do you mean?

Shina: I mean to say, we were all youths from differents walks of life that were brought together by our love for adventure. Like you guys, we spent years traveling all around the world, just to see what we could see. The only difference is, that we didn't save the world on multiple occasions like you. Heehee.

Blue: Heh, I guess not...*rubs head*

Shina: Our travels eventually brought us to Asroc City, where we heard a tale of an anomaly that fell from the skies. Kovah loved discovering new things, so he just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

*Flashback to 16 years ago. A young Kovah, Deke, and Shina enter the Shrine of the Elders*

Shina: So we came to ask the heads of the city, the elders, for permission to see the Lunar Monolith.

Elder1: Welcome to the City of Asroc, travellers.

Elder2: Are you passing by?

Kovah: Yeah, sorta.

Elder3: Hm?

Kovah: But what we really want is to see the anomaly from the sky! Right, guys?

Shina/Deke: *nods* Mhm!

Elder4: Anomaly from the sky? What is this that you speak of?

Kovah: Well, we heard in another town that a strange object fell from the sky here a few months ago.

Shina: Yeah, and we also heard that it holds some kind of magical power. It sounds kinda neat.

Deke: And that's why we came to ask if we could see it. Even if only for a little bit.

Elder5: Hmm, now I understand. This anomaly you speak of is the Lunar Monolith.

Kovah: The Lunar Monolith? So the rumors are true!?

Shina: If so, can we see it!? Please!

Elder1: Hrrrm...

Deke: Huh? What's the matter?

Elder2: We cannot allow that.

Kovah: What!? Why not!?

Elder3: Because, the monolith is cursed.

Shina: Cursed?

Elder4: A great evil energy radiates from within it. It is for that reason that we cannot allow anyone to go near it.

Kovah: Aw, come on! We'll be really careful, I promise.

Deke: Yeah, we'll be sure not to get too close.

Elder5: I'm sure you will, but still, we can't risk it. We don't know what effect the dark energy may have on your mind and body. In a worse case scenario, you could die...

Elder1: We are sorry, but the monolith is off limits to everyone. Including you.

Kovah: But...but...

Elder2: We have spoken.

Kovah: Shoot.

Shina: Come on, Kovah. Maybe we should leave.

Deke: Yeah, let's get out of here.

Kovah: Alright...

*Kovah and his friends leave the elders shrine in disappointment*

Kovah: Damn, we have to go see that monolith. We just have to!

Shina: But Kovah, you heard what the elders said.

Deke: If we go, we'll be breaking the law...

Kovah: Aw, I know that. But...all we have to do is not get caught! If we play our cards right, we can go in and out and nobody'll know a thing!

Shina: Kovah, I don't know about this...

Kovah: Come on, Shina! Don't be a scaredy cat. We'll be fine, I promise you that. Deke, you're with me, right?

Deke: I suppose...

Kovah: Now how about you, Shina? Will you come with us?

Shina: O..okay..

Shina: Despite elders strictly forbidding us from going near the monolith, Kovah and his rebellious nature wouldn't let it go. He just had to go see it, even if it meant breaking the law to do so. And so we walked straight into the Lion's Den...

*The group heads into the outskirts of the city where there lies a large temple. They go deep inside until reaching a large room in the back. In this room is a set of glowing glass-like stairs that lead up to where the monolith is being held*

Kovah: There! That must be it!

Shina: Kovah...are you sure--

Kovah: Shina! We came too far to back out now! Now come on! We're almost there!

*The group ascends the stairway, reaching the top. In front of them lies the Lunar Monolith, as described before, a large thin slab of black rock. But unlike when it first crashed, it is seeping with a dark purple energy*

Kovah: This...this is it! Wow..it looks so cool.

*Kovah advances closer*

Shina: Kovah, wait! What are you doing!?

Kovah: What do you mean? I'm going to touch it!

Deke: But...the elders said it's dangerous to get too close!

Kovah: Aw, they were probably just telling a fib to try and scare us. I bet there's nothing to worry about! Watch!

*Kovah reaches his hand on and begins to rub the monolith, observing it all around*

Kovah: Heh, that's awesome. It feels so...so sleek. Like it's been polished or something. Come touch it, guys!

Shina: Uhm...I'll pass.

Deke: Same here...

Kovah: Well, if you're too scared, I guess you don't have to. That just means more for me! Heheh!

*Kovah releases the monolith and steps away. But as neither of them saw, some of the dark energy from the monolith slips away and soaks into Kovah's body*

Shina: Are you...feeling alright?

Kovah: What are you talking about, Shina? I feel great! I told you there was nothing to worry about! Now come on, let's get out of here.

Shina: Hm...if you say so...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: