Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:49:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)  (Read 4833 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #15 on: 18 August, 2008, 07:56:39 pm »

*After teaming up with the egocentric Shadow (again), Blue and his friends venture to the center of the city where the mayor's house awaits. They arrive, and enter the dwelling quietly and courteously*

~~Mayor's House~~

Blue: Uhm...hello?

Lilia: Is anybody home?

*Just then, a short elderly man carrying a cane comes out from another room and greets the group*

Mayor: Oh my, what a surprise. We have visitors. And such young ones at that.

Shadow: Uh, are you the mayor, sir?

Mayor: Why yes, yes I am. Mayor Honeydew, at your service! Now what can I do for you kids, hm?

Blue: Well Mr. Mayor, we noticed that none of the ships are allowed to leave or enter the port.

Lilia: And we're wondering just why that is.

Mayor: Oh, I see. *sigh* I made the decree because we have a very big problem on our hands.

Jawo': What kind of problem, pops?

Mayor: It's...pirates.

Reese: Pirates?

Mayor: Yes. It's strange, but a band of pirates began appearing at the port about 2 week ago.

Penny: What did they do?

Mayor: Everytime a ship of any kind came near the harbor, they'd attack and steal the valuables of everyone aboard.

Shadow: Well that doesn't sound good.

Mayor: It sure isn't. Fortunately nobody was hurt during the attacks, but I just couldn't allow such a thing to go on any longer. So that's why I made the decree that no ships would be allowed to come or go from the harbor. To ensure that the pirates would never plunder any innocent people again.

Blue: So, did the pirates give up?

Mayor: Well...not necessarily...

Lilia: What do you mean?

Mayor: Even though there are no ships for them to attack, they continue to sail around the port everyday.

Jawo': Huh? Why would they do that?

Mayor: I don't know. But it's frightening the citizens! And while they remain here, I can't remove the decree! *sigh* Now I don't know what to do...

Reese: Maybe we could help!

Mayor: Oh no. Thank you for your concern, but you're just wee children! I don't want you to get hurt now.

Penny: Are you kidding? We may be young, but we're pretty kickass! We'll show those pirates a thing or two!

Mayor: Oh dear. But even so, I couldn't ask for your help. That'd be discourteous. As the Mayor of this city, it's my problem and mine alone.

Blue: That's not true, Mayor. It's our problem as well.

Mayor: Eh?

Lilia: Yeah, we need these ships to be able to leave the port, so that we can get passage to the northern island.

Jawo': That's right. And we don't plan on sitting around while these pirates terrorize the people of this city either.

Shadow: We'll get rid of the pirates, Mr. Mayor. Whether you want us to or not.

Mayor: Ah! Such valor and courage! You kids really are something else. ...I don't like it, but I guess the choice is out of my hands. I leave the pirates to you. It's around the time when they arrive at the port, so if you leave now, you should be able to catch them.

Blue: Alright! Let's do it, guys.

*The group prepares to leave the house, when the Mayor's wife walks into the room with a plate of cookies*

Blue: Huh?

Wife: *gasp* Visitors! And such cute little things they are! Oh, I hope you darlings like cookies!

Blue: Uhm, no thanks, ma'am. We really need to--

Reese/Penny: Cookies!?

*Reese and Penny joyfully run up to the plate of cookies and immediately help themselves*

Reese: Mmm! I love cookies!

Penny: Chocolate chip! My favorite!

Blue: Guys!

Reese: Aw, go on ahead, Blue.

Penny: Yeah, you can handle this one without us.

Blue: But...*rubs head*

Lilia: They're right, Blue. It's just pirates. How tough can they be?

Jawo': Yeah, Blue. Let's mosey already!

Blue: Okay. We'll be back in a few, guys. Wait here for us.

Reese/Penny: *happily nods*

*Blue leaves behind Reese and Penny and heads back to the harbor to confront the pirates. Upon arriving, they find the pirate ship itself docked and relieved of its passengers*

~~FG Harbor~~

Blue: Well, there it is. Let's go.

Shadow: Hang on a minute, Blue. Didn't the mayor say that the pirates only sailed around the harbor?

Blue: Yeah, that's right.

Shadow: Then why is the ship docked instead?

Lilia: Hey, you're right, Shadow! That must mean they're up to something on land.

Blue: Hmm, they probably got fed up with not having any ships to pillage and decided to take matters into their own hands.

Jawo': So they've brought the battle on solid ground, have they? Heh, that works for me. I've been waiting to kick some pirate butt.

Blue: Let's check it out, guys.

Lilia: *to herself* ...Something about that pirate ship seems very familiar...

Blue: Lilia, did you say something?

Lilia: Oh, no. Just thinking out loud. I'm coming.

*As the group nears the pirate ship, the captain of the pirates along with two of the crew approaches from the opposite side, and bumps into the group*

Captain: Yar! What do ye think you're doing? Get out of my way!

Pirate: Yeah, out of the way!

Blue: Sorry, Captain, but we've got some business with you.

Captain: Business with me, ye say? Well I've got none with you! Now move yer behind!

Lilia: Ah! Holy Moly! Captain, is that you!?

Captain: What do you mean, lass? I don't know you!

Lilia: Captain, it's me! Lilia! Don't you remember me?

Captain: Uh?

Pirate: *whisper* Captain, that's Lilia.

Pirate2: You know, the traitor?

Captain: Yaaargh! Well blow me down! It is you! Lilia the traitor!

Lilia: *sigh* Oh Captain, you still haven't gotten over that?

Captain: Yar! A pirate never forgets when he's been betrayed!

Blue: Hey...wait a minute. *points* YOU'RE that same Captain?!

Captain: Aye! Well if isn't the brat with Jahannam Jewel! Alright, laddy. Hand it over. Yar.

Blue: Sorry, Captain. But I got rid of that thing a long time ago.

Captain: *jaw drops* Aaaaaaaaaarrrr!!! What have ye done!?

Jawo': What's going on, you two? You're telling me that you know this dirtbag?

Lilia: Well yeah, he's the captain of the pirate crew that used to be a part of. Blue was traveling with us too some time ago, which was when I first met him.

Shadow: Well well. This is quite the twist of fate. Interesting. How long ago was this, Misty?

Lilia: Uhm...if I remember correctly...about 3 and a half years ago. ...And I'm not Misty!

Shadow: Hmm, that's quite a while. Tell me more.

Lilia: Okay uhm...it first started when--

Captain: Yargh! No trips down that thar memory lane!

Jawo': Yeah, that's right. We still need to kick your teeth in for terrorizing the people of this city.

Captain: Yar ar ar! That be a funny thing you just said to me! The only one who'll be getting their teeth kicked in will be you bilge rats!

Blue: So you think you can take us, Captain?

Captain: Har ar ar! Of course! That cursed bounty hunter isn't with you this time! Now I'll no problem mopping the poop deck with ye!

Jawo': Bounty hunter? You mean that ILS!? Hah, sorry to burst your bubble, Capt'n, but I'm strong than he'll ever be!

Captain: Yar! I'll show you! DIE!!!

*The Captain throws up his arm, and prepare to slam it down on Jawo*

Jawo: Ha ha! Finally! Some action!

*Jawo' gears up to retaliate with a punch when...BASH! The Captain is sent flying sky high*

Captain: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! *Star KO*

Jawo': Huh!? Who--

*Shadow had cut in and uppercutted the Captain himself*

Jawo': What!?

Shadow: Oh...I'm sorry. Did you want that one?

Jawo': Errrrrrragh! Shadoooooooooow!!!

Shadow: Relax, relax! Look, there's some leftovers for you.

Jawo': Huh?

Pirates: *gulp*

Jawo': Heh heh. Come here, you. *pounds fist*

Pirates: Run away!!!

*The two pirates quickly flee*

Jawo': Aw man. I didn't get to do anything...*kicks pebble*

*Meanwhile, back at the Mayor's House, Penny walks outside to get some fresh air*

Penny: Aaaaah! *stretches* Fresh air and fresh cookies. It doesn't get any better than this. .....Uh?

*Penny looks up in the air to see strange flying creatures soaring over the city*

Penny: What the...what the heck!?

*Reese walks out of the house*

Reese: Penny, what's the matter? I thought I heard you yell.

Penny: Reese, look up there!

Reese: *looks up* Wah! What are those things!?

Penny: I don't know! But whatever it is, it's flying towards that island where the temple is.

Reese: The island...Do you think they could be...Prima's creatures?

Penny: *irritated* Hm...

*After defeating the pirate Captain, Blue and the others return to the Mayor House, to make a report of their success*

Penny: Blue!!

Blue: Penny, what's the matter?

Penny: Didn't you see it!?

Blue: Huh? See what?

Reese: There were monsters flying through the sky!

Lilia: M-monsters!?

Jawo': Where were they going?

Reese: They were flying towards the northern island!

Blue: The northern island! Why would they go there!?

Penny: We think...it's Prima.

Blue: Prima!? No!

Lilia: Uh oh! Blue, that means she's gonna get there ahead of us!

Jawo': Yeah, we need to get a move on, now!

Blue: Right! Come on!

*The group runs off, but Blue stops when he notices Shadow*

Blue: Well Shadow?

Shadow: Hm?

Blue: Are you coming or not?

Shadow: What do you mean? You know I can't do that. We're enemies, remember?

Blue: Oh...right...

Shadow: And besides, I've got my own agenda to follow. You go on ahead. Go stop Prima if you can.

Blue: Wait..what are you--

Shadow: Ta ta!

Blue: Shadow!

*Shadow disappears in a whirlwind of leaves*

Blue: ...What is it with him...?

Jawo': Blue, what are you doing!? Hurry up!

Blue: Oh, right! I'm coming!

*As Blue hurries off to catch up, the mayor's wife comes outside with another batch of cookies*

Wife: I hope you kids are hungry for some more cook...huh? *looks around* Now where did they run off to in such a hurry...?

As the group hurries ahead to catch a ship to the northern island, Prima has already found her own ride via conjured creatures. Mananging to get ahead of the group while they remedy the ailments of the city. Can they manage to stop Prima from destroying the Guardian Statue in time? Or will they fail to safeguard it once again?

End Road to the Temple Arc
« Last Edit: 19 August, 2008, 11:02:02 am by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: