Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 08:12:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden 2: The Lunar Monolith (Editing Continues!)  (Read 5023 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #30 on: 30 August, 2008, 01:52:20 pm »

*Continuing on past Howell Town, the group arrives in the nearby city of Ingraham. A bustling city that's the center for all kinds of places to shop*

~~Ingraham City~~

Blue: So, where's this?

Lilia: Hmm...*reads map* The map says we're in Ingraham City.

Reese: Oh, so this is Ingraham City, huh? Cool! I heard this city is full of places to buy all of the latest stuff.

Lilia: Oooh! Stores! Think we can take a little break to go shopping!? I've just been dying to get my hands on some new clothes!

Jawo': Ugh, Lilia, you're such a girl. You know we don't have time for that sissy junk.

Blue: Yeah, Jawo's right. We've already wasted enough time with Shadow back in Howell Town. We need to keep moving or else we could be too late.

Lilia: *sigh* Oh fine...

Penny: Hmph, and besides, who would want to go around shopping for stupid clothes anyway? Tsch, that's so boring and lame, I swear.

Lilia: *gasp* But Penny! All girls love to shop!

Jawo': I told you, Lilia. She's not really a girl. She's a deranged wilderbeast in a girl's clothing.

Reese: Jawo'...that's not very nice...

Jawo': But it's the truth!

Penny: WHAT!? What did you call me!? Oooh, I oughta deck you good!

Jawo': Aah! She's on the attack! Quick! Bring out the tranquilizer!

Blue: That's enough, you two! Geez, you're giving me a headache...

Jawo': Hm...

Penny: Well he started it...

*The group continues on their way through the city. Meanwhile, on the other side of town, a few familiar faces have just completed their shopping at the local trinkets store*

Bob: Okay, you've got your goodies; now let's head on back. That Super Deluxe Interpolarary Time Portal isn't going to make itself, you know.

Zeldafan/Tobi: Right!

*The three make their way down the city streets on their way to the entry gate*

Tobi: So, Sempai, what did you get from the store, huh?

Zeldafan: Oh, just a few materials for potion-making. Hmm, let's see. I got...some Gorgon's eyes, Golem's hearts, a few Dragonstones, a shot of Black Matter, a 12-pack of rainbow fireflies, and...the latest issues of NaruXSasu doujins for the road! Heehee.

Tobi: That's great, Sempai! So...you wanna know what I got?

Zeldafan: Sure!

Tobi: Tobi bought a new Zabuza Sword after Link broke my other one last week. This time, it will NOT BE BEAT! *shakes fist*

Zeldafan: Eh...*scratches head* Is that it?

Tobi: Oh, no. I got a Hidden Mist Village Headband and a pack of rice paper!

Zeldafan: *facepalm* Tobi, you're hopeless...

Bob: Now now, Zeldafan. You can't blame Tobi for getting caught up in the latest fads. In fact, I remember a certain someone who had a thing for numbers that were...over 9000...

Zeldafan: Ugh, don't remind me. Geez, what a lame fad that was!

Tobi: Zabuza Sword is not a fad! It really can't be beat!

Zeldafan: *sarcastically* Sure Tobi. Whatever you say...

Tobi: Oooh! Then I'll just have to prove it to you! Take...this!!

*Tobi takes out his Zabuza Sword and whacks Zeldafan on the head with it*

*thonk*

Zeldafan: Ow! Tobi!

Tobi: Ha HA! I told you! Zabuza Sword cannot be beat!

Bob: Uhm...Tobi...*cough*

Tobi: Hunh?

*Tobi looks at the Zabuza Sword to see that it has been bent out of shape upon colliding with Zeldafan's noggin*

Tobi: Noooooooooo!

*Tobi falls to the ground and starts crying*

Tobi: *sobbing* Oh hoo hoo! Poor Zabuza Sword! Cut down in its prime! Oh why do the good die young!?

Bob: Erm...because it's made of cheap plastic?

Zeldafan: There there, Tobi. We'll have a funeral for Zabuza Sword when we get home. We'll even bury him in his original packaging.

Tobi: *sniff* It's what he would've wanted...

*As the three begin to round the corner, Blue and his group come up on the same corner from the other side. Tobi, too busy mourning over his lost Zabuza Sword, isn't paying attention ends up walking ahead and smacks right into Penny*

Tobi/Penny: Youch!!!

Reese: Ah! Penny! Are you okay!?

Penny: Ugh...*shakes head* Hey! Why don't you watch where you're going, pal!? You could've killed somebody!

Tobi: Shut up, you mean girl! *sniff* Tobi doesn't need this kind of stress right now...

Penny: Eh? What are you babbling about!?

Blue: Hm? Tobi...is that you?

Tobi: Unh? Blue! Hi there! *waves*

Penny: Huh? You know this weirdo, Blue?

Zeldafan: Hey, what's going on over here? Tobi?

Penny: Your buddy there crashed right into me! Maybe he should take off that Halloween mask so he can start seeing straight!

Zeldafan: Huh? Well aren't you the rude one!? His friend just died, you know.

Penny: Uh, what!?

Blue: Zeldafan! And you too!

Zeldafan: Oh? ...Blue-kun! Talk about a sight for sore eyes!

Lilia: Zeldafan! It's good to see you again!

Jawo': ZF, long time no see.

Zeldafan: Hey! It's Lilia and Jawo' too! Well isn't this a pleasant surprise? What are you guys doing here?

Blue: Well, if you must know, we're on another journey to save the planet.

Zeldafan: Ah! The world's in danger again!?

Blue: Yeah, tell me about it...*rubs head*

Zeldafan: Well, you know what they say, Blue. A hero's work is never done! Haha!

Bob: Hm. What's with all the hubbub?

Zeldafan: Bob, there you are! Look! It's Blue and the gang!

Bob: Oh? Well I'll be! It is them! Hello, my fine friends!

Blue: Bob! Good to see you!

Lilia: What brings to three of you all the way out here?

Jawo': Yeah, this is the last place I'd expect to see you guys.

Bob: Oh, we're working on a big expensive project now, so I just decided to let these two come into town and buy some goods from their favorite trinkets store before getting back to work. And we were just about to leave, weren't we?

Zeldafan/Tobi: *nods*

Penny: Wait! You can't leave yet!

Bob: Hn?

Penny: That guy still hasn't apologized for bumping into me like that! I will have retribution I tell you! *shakes fist*

Reese: Penny...don't cause a scene...

Penny: Shut up, Reese!

Bob: Hmm!

*Bob looks directly into Penny's face, as if he's observing her*

Penny: Ugh...what's the big idea, pops?

Bob: I see now! You must be Penny!

Penny: Yeah, I am. But how did you know that!? I never told you my name!

Blue: Uhm, there's a lot you need to know about Bob, Penny...

Penny: Hmph! Well I don't wanna know him!

Bob: Ha ha, you're quite the firecracker, you are. Just like a female version of Jawo' here.

Jawo': What!? I'm not like her! How could say that!?

Bob: Oh...definitely a female version of Jawo'.

Jawo': Hmph!

Bob: And now for you...

Reese: Uh?

*Bob looks at Reese like he did Penny*

Reese: Uh oh. Is something wrong...?

Bob: You...you're Reese, are you not?

Reese: Uhm, yeah. That's right. But...

Bob: You, Reese. You have quite the destiny awaiting you.

Reese: I...I do?

Bob: Oh yes. You see, Blue may be the head honcho, but you, you are the central focus! You may not be aware of it now, but much of this rides on your shoulders, young Reese.

Penny: Hey! What's this all about!? Who are you anyway!?

Bob: Me? Why...

*Bob strikes a pose*

Bob: My name is Bob the Omnipotent! But you can call me Bob. Oh, and don't let the title fool you, I'm not really omnipotent. But I do possess more power than the average mortal. I am Blue's friend, companion, mentor, and overall overseer.

Reese: Over...seer?

Bob: Yes! And as such, it is my job to make sure that he is traveling with companions fit for handling the task of saving the world. A task that Blue himself has accomplished oh so many times.

Jawo': Hey, wait a minute. If that's true, then why didn't you do this for the rest of us?

Lilia: Yeah! That's right!

Bob: Because I didn't think of it until now?

Jawo': Well gee, that makes a lot of sense...

Blue: Uhm, Bob, is all of this really necessary? These two have been a great help to me thus far. I have no doubt that they won't be a burden to me.

Bob: Ah, that may be true, Blue, but up until now, your trials have not been so great. An even harsher road lies ahead of you all and I must see to it that you, Blue, are ready to traverse it.

Jawo': But then...what are you going to do to them?

Bob: Oh. Nothing much. Just...a battle between me and them!

Lilia: A battle!?

Bob: That's right! To test the mettle of these newcomers, I will face them in battle myself!

Blue: But Bob...are you sure this is--

Bob: Be silent, Blue! Leave it to me!

Penny: Heh, so it's a fight you want, huh? Then I'll be happy to accomodate you!

Reese: Uhm, Penny. I'm not so sure about this. I mean...he looks pretty strong...

Bob: Reese, I have no doubts that you're integral to this quest and that you will continue to accompany Blue not matter the outcome. But YOU, Miss Penny. Should you prove incapable, you will leave Blue's company and return to your home where it is safe for you.

Penny: What!? Ooh, there's no way I'm going back home! Not now! I just can't!

Bob: Then I suggest that you try your best against me. Now...for a more...fitting environment.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: