Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 04:36:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Special: Adventures of Blue: The Movie (Complete)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Special: Adventures of Blue: The Movie (Complete)  (Read 1233 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« on: 18 July, 2008, 04:42:32 pm »

[After wrapping up the first scene, the gang is allowed some time to relax. Walking down the halls of the studio, Blue finds Lilia pleading with Rachel over a matter. Curious, he decides to listen in]

Lilia: Please, Rachel! I want to become your student!

Rachel: Student of what? What are you talking about?

Lilia: I want to become a beautiful woman just like you, Rachel!

Rachel: ...I, I'm not...

Lilia: Oh come on! You heard what Bob said earlier. He said that I...that I wasn't hot...

Rachel: Oh, Lilia. You know that's not true...

Lilia: But it is! How can I be attractive as you? Please, tell me your secrets!

Rachel: Wait a minute, Lilia. I'm glad you hold me in such high esteem, but I'm really not doing anything special.

Lilia: But compared to you, it's like I'm still just a kid. I don't have any charms at all...

Rachel: Oh, don't say that, Lilia. You've got your own special charm. Everyone does!

[Feeling concerned about Lilia's issue, Blue decides to step in and say something]

Blue: Just forget about it, Lilia. Even if you had Rachel's looks, it wouldn't suit you at all.

Lilia: Why not!?

Blue: Look, even if you suddenly magically acquired Rachel's looks, you'd still be the same girl on the inside, right? You'd still be the same old clingy and naive Lilia in the end.

[...]

SLAP!

Blue: Ouch! What was that for!?

Lilia: Get out of my face, Blue! I hate you!

[lilia runs off in a tearful fit]

Blue: W-wait a second, Lilia! I'm just trying to say that everyone has their own set of charming qualities! ...*sigh*

Rachel: You won't get anywhere with her like that! Lilia's a very innocent young girl. You should know that better than the rest of us, Blue.

Blue: ...Sorry.

Rachel: I think there's someone else you should be apologizing to.

Blue: R-right...

[Soon after, the time comes to begin shooting the next scene. Mizuna arrives with a handful of scripts for the group]

Mizuna: Okay! Here are your scripts for the next scene. This time you all get one!

[Mizuna hands out scripts to the group]

Mizuna: As with the last scene, read through and memorize your lines carefully. Zeldafan will be here with your costumes in a bit. See you all later.

[Mizuna walks off and the group begins flipping through their lines]

Blue: Blue the kung fu master...what the heck?

Jawo: Well this is...odd. It looks like the rest of us are playing ninjas...

Lilia: *disgusted* Ninjas!? Eck! I hate ninjas!

Tobi: Oh yeah!? Well I hate pirates!

Zeldafan: *gasp* Tobi!

Tobi: Well it's true...

Zeldafan: Apologize to Lilia right now!

Tobi: B-but she started it!

Zeldafan: It doesn't matter. Is it not the shinobi way to be courteous to all living things?

Tobi: *groans* Yes...

Zeldafan: So hop to it!

Tobi: *grumble* Fine. Lilia... I'm sorry...

Lilia: Teehee, I forgive you.

Tobi: ...Now you say it.

Lilia: Pfft! As if!

Tobi: Rrrrr! You bratty pirate!

Zeldafan: Tobi, just let it go!

Tobi: Okay...

[A red light shines from the eye hole in Tobi's mask as he glares fiercely at Lilia]

Tobi: Tobi'll see YOU after pudding break... *points*

[Tobi walks off]

Lilia: Bleh! *raspberry*

Zeldafan: Oh, hey guys. Sorry about that.

Blue: Just what was that all about? What's gotten into him?

Zeldafan: Don't worry about him. Tobi's just caught up in the whole Ninjas vs Pirates craze. He doesn't really hate pirates.

Tobi: *far off* Yes I do!

Zeldafan: *sweatdrop* Eh heh heh...well anyway, I've got your costumes ready, so go to the dressing rooms and get suited up. Once you're done, head over on set so we can get started, okay?

Blue: Got it.

Zeldafan: All right! Good luck, everyone.

[The group goes into the dressing room and puts on their costumes. When they come out, Blue is wearing a blue kung fu gi, Jawo is wearing a suit of samurai armor, Lilia is wearing a japanese princess kimono, and ILS and Rachel are wearing black ninja outfits]

Blue: Hey, this actually feels...pretty comfortable. A big step up from that clunky knight's armor.

Jawo': I guess it's my turn to feel the pain, huh? But then again, it's really not so bad. I could get used to this, actually.

ILS: Heh heh. These ninja threads are pretty dang spiffy, if I do say so myself.

Rachel: Yeah! I feel so...so nimble! So unrestrained!

[ILS and Rachel strike a ninja pose]

ILS/Rachel: Hiyah!

Lilia: And isn't this kimono just the prettiest!? Ooh, I hope they let me keep it after we're done filming!

Bob: Not a chance.

Lilia: Huh?

[Bob walks in]

Bob: Do you know how much all of that gear cost me? It's all going right back to the costume store after the movie's done. I gotta make a living, you know.

Blue/Jawo'/Lilia/ILS/Rachel: Awww....

Bob: No whining! Ahem! *clears throat* Since it seems you're all ready, let's get started!

[Bob snaps his fingers, transporting them to a village in feudal era Japan]

Blue: Eh? Where's this...?

Bob: Everyone, into your places! The scene's about to begin!

[Blue and Lilia get on set and stand beside eachother. Meanwhile, Bob sits in his director chair and shouts through his megaphone]

Bob: All right, in this next scene, Blue, the kung fu champ, and his girlfriend, the feudal princess Lilia--

Blue: Hey wait a minute, what happened to me being a knight in a far off kingdom?

Bob: Well now you're a kung fu champ. Got a problem with that?

Blue: No. It's just totally illogical. I mean, how--

Bob: This is MY movie. MINE! And if I say you're a kung fu champ in Japan, then you're a kung fu champ in Japan! Got it!?

Blue: Mmn...

Bob: Of course you do. Now don't interrupt me again! *clears throat* As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted...

Blue: Oh brother...

Bob: Blue and Lilia are taking a walk through the village when the evil daimyo Jawo arrives and snatches her away!

Jawo': Hey... This is another 'Rescue the Princess' angle, isn't it? Man, that is so cliche!

Bob: What...? You dare criticize MY creative genius!? Another outburst like that and I'll throw you off the set!

Jawo': *shrugs* Well what do I care? I mean, it's not like we're getting paid for this or anything.

ILS: Hey...! He's right! We AREN'T gettin' paid! Where's our dinero, you penny pincher!?

Rachel: Bob, you cheapskate! How dare you exploit us! *cracks knuckles*

Bob: Gah! Uhm...*sweats* Well, I was just...Ooh... Oh gee... *pulls the neck of his sweater*...Ah ha!

[Bob grabs Zeldafan and pulls her forward, using her as a scapegoat]

Bob: Zeldafan! She's responsible for your pay!

Zeldafan: What!? Wait a minute! I can't--!

Bob: *whispers* Come on, Zeldafan! I'm begging ya here! If they walk out on me, my movie's ruined!

Zeldafan: *sigh* Oh fine... But you owe me one!

[Zeldafan digs into her pocket and pulls out a handful of stuff]

Zeldafan: Let's see, I have...a yo-yo. Some string. An old button. A googly eye, and...some pocket lint.

Bob: *facepalm*

Zeldafan: Well hey, at least there's something for each of them.

ILS: *looks around* ...Can I have the pocket lint?

Blue/Lilia/Jawo'/Rachel/Bob/Zeldafan: o_O

ILS: ...What? *shrugs*
« Last Edit: 27 December, 2009, 10:22:50 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: