Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:39:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Season II Topics: Archived

Pages: 1 ... 267 268 269 270 [271] 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Season II Topics: Archived  (Read 27292 times)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #4050 on: 03 June, 2010, 09:02:45 am »

...I'll let you decide among yourselves who uses what...

Anyway, thanks for the armor. I honestly didn't expect to make it this far.

...In fact, I pretty much just fluked my way through.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #4051 on: 03 June, 2010, 11:26:55 am »

Wait! We still have the ultimate battle to settle! A&S vs. MAJ!
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #4052 on: 04 June, 2010, 03:57:11 am »

If no one volunteer to play one, I can do it myself.
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #4053 on: 04 June, 2010, 11:26:55 am »

Nikoleis: "This is it... the last battle... where the two groups will seal their fate in the future of CoS History... who will be the champoi? Who will lose all dignity as a second rate fighter? What will we learn from each opponent in this match? And most important interrogation... WHO TOOK MY CHOCOLATE?...
Ahem, sorry... I'll be the commentator for the last battle of the Hurricane tournament. Sheylan and Tyrenion will both follows each group during the first part of the 'fight', where our two groups will have to deal with nothing less than the ruins of the Planar Nexus. There, both will have to race against the elements and each other to reach the Staff of Storms in the center of the main room, where the last fight will really start! Of course, the one holding the mighty weapon will gain a substantial advantage over the other, so getting there first is a top priority, but the meteorological conditions, the various hazards and the locals, the trip is not going to be easy! And about the first point, Tyrenion can testify I'm not lying... Tyrenion?
"

Tyrenion: "Yes, Nikoleis, the climate in this part of the Universe can simply be described as chaotic. Currently, the wind is limited to a simple 80 Km/h, while the electrical tension is rather low. However, the rain is so strong visibility, even with specialized equipments, is restricted to several hundred meters at most. Forecast tells us the overall condition will worsen in the next hour or so."

Nikoleis: "I heard it can rain fire droplets in place of water under certain condition... is that true?"

Tyrenion: "Yes, but this is not the season for scorching fire so we should be safe from this. Truly the elements can show they fury in this place and no one can assure what will happen exactly in the near future, only getting a guess at the overall activity so we can only assume. How could anyone predict the future in the land of chaos?"

Nikoleis: "Elementary, Tyrenion."

Tyrenion: "... I'd like to know how you do this."

Nikoleis: "As I said, elementary control."

Tyrenion: "... Blarg..."

Nikoleis: "Well, we seem to be losing transmission!"
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #4054 on: 04 June, 2010, 11:50:46 am »

Nikoleis: "Well, let's now enter in contact with Sheylan. With her water control, she can easily read the battlefield and tell us how it look despite the lack of global visual information. Sheylan dear?"

Sheylan: "Shh, we're on Forum there... stay professional."

Nikoleis: "Sorry ^_^"

Sheylan: "Anyway... To describe the Planar chaos, everyone should understand gravity is relative here, as it can - and will - change at random. As such, the place they are going to get through is in constant movement, shaping itself corresponding to the weather's will. The center, though, is made of an ancien elemental palace and is slowly crumbling under the assault of Nature, even if made to last in such conditions."

Nikoleis: "So it is impossible to map the way our two groups is going to take as it will change in a matter of seconds anyway?"

Sheylan: "Exactly."

Nikoleis: "Cool, I won't have to draw a map for our readers! ^_^"

Sheylan: "Isn't it a lazy move from your part?"

Nikoleis: "Come on! Like I am dodgi-*DRING* Oh, looks, it's time to our challengers to start the race!"
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #4055 on: 04 June, 2010, 11:53:44 am »

*Shoves a handful of popcorn into his mouth*
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #4056 on: 04 June, 2010, 01:21:26 pm »

Nikoleis: "And that's the beginning of the race. Both team will enter by a portal in three, two, one... NOW! And... well, excellet start from MAJ, riding Piezzo and followed by Jack, trapped in a spherical shield, probably from Aralie! With such a way to travel toward the core, no doubt she will have an immense advantage!
Now let's look at... Huh? They are so far already? Adynos seems t have remembered some of our trips... he installed a tent on a rock and, protected from the elements, he throws grapple hoks after grapple hooks, driving himself toward an entrance in the structure, with Sundy helping thanks to her wind control! Truly amazing to see what you can do with some ropes and imagination...
"

Sheylan: "Hmm... Nik? A rock just cut their ropes..."

Nikoleis: "Oh... so they are on the loose. But I know Adynos, he know the rope of the job, it's knot a problem."
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #4057 on: 05 June, 2010, 01:06:25 am »

(So, what exactly is happening?)

Hero: Dibs on the winner! Then we'll see who's the best Champion!
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #4058 on: 07 June, 2010, 11:57:58 am »

Tyrenion: "Looks like the trio has a problem too... the wind blows stronger near the central ruin, they have to be cautious in their approach... oh wait WHAT IS IT!?"

Nikoleis: "Huh? What is it? Tyrenion?"

Tyrenion: "A COW! A COW just struk the bird out of the sky! The girls and Jack are fine and landed on a broken wall, but Piezzo is lost without the Moon blessing! Just how did it happen?"

Sheylan: "Adynos just summoned a bunch of these to serve as a counterweight to stabilize himself, but some got loose. It's pretty difficult to explain, but it seems using these, he made his rock spin in the opposite direction, allowing it to fight the elements instead of following these!"

Nikoleis: "Well, looks like thigs got interesting... which mean? Commercial time!"
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #4059 on: 09 June, 2010, 11:14:50 am »

*Add common ads music*

*Images of a cliched lot, showing a family in their garden. Father, mother, boy, girl, dog, barbecue, 4x4, everything...*

Announcer: Your son finished his exams? He passed these without difficulty? But he is bullied at school for wearing glasses? Bo not worry, we have the solution. Because here is... the GrahMoarSaurus! *To image of said boy on the creature.*
Now he is prepared to defend himself while continuing his study. See him crush these footballer while explaining them which bones and muscles are crushing them! Watch him set his laser array in place to obliterate the laziest students.

With the GrahMoarSaurus, your children will be in security, and for some time! Offer this gift to him and see his smile illuminate your life, for the modest price of 999,99 JD*! Sold in every mart.

*Price may varies regionally
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #4060 on: 18 June, 2010, 12:43:27 pm »

Nikoleis: "AAAANNnnnndddd we're back to the amazing match opposing the two 'team characters!' Let's immediately turns toward Sheylan, who is approaching the rock the adventurers duo are riding. Sheylan dear?"

Sheylan: "*Sigh* Well, Adynos fixed his floating block and is about to land near the lower entrance of the ruins and is helped by Sundy into making a bridge toward it. It should be over soon."

Nikoleis: "Well, seems they are advancing swiftly. And what about your side, Tyrenion?"

Tyrenion: "Well, the girls already near the uppermost path and is jumping from rocks with incredibly daring jumps, taking advantage of the strange wind and gravity."

Nikoleis: "Well, they have to be quick, a climatic perturbation is approaching. I wonder what would happen?"
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #4061 on: 04 July, 2010, 02:51:36 am »

Sheylan: "The two adventurers are entering the ruins now... looks like they are planning to use the usual 'always turn left' method to get throught it. I will follow them inside to get the most precise report possible."

Tyrenion: "On my side, they chose to spread their effort, Jake and MAJ going different ways. How it is goiNG To eNd iiissS..."

Nikoleis: "Ahhh... It looks like the storm is hitting them full force as we lost communications... I guess we won't be able to finish the direct, after all... but I see the meteorological team just sent me the estimated effect of this chaos burst... WHAT!!!? Everyone! If you hear me! Answer! Leave this place at once! This is an emergency! I repeat, an emergency!"

All: "*Statics*"

Nikoleis: "Damn damn DAMN!" *Set the metaverse warper and leaves for the Planar nexus.*

*Commercials*
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #4062 on: 10 July, 2010, 12:40:21 pm »

I have no clue what going on in here...
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #4063 on: 10 July, 2010, 12:57:28 pm »

I have no clue what going on in here...
Just as planned ^_^!
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #4064 on: 10 July, 2010, 01:04:18 pm »

*House walks in*

I think it's time i ruin Lotus' reputation...Again...

*Makes an exact clone of Lotus*

Darling...Who shall we harass today?

Lotus: *blushes* I don't know. You pick.

House. ^____^
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 269 270 [271] 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: