Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:33:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

My User Story: Insanity

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My User Story: Insanity  (Read 2830 times)
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« on: 21 June, 2007, 08:10:14 pm »

Prologe

Bizzle sat in the middle of the room, fastened in his special jacket, staring at the creature in the corner. "It's not real," he lied to himself as the creature stared back. The room was dark, and all Bizzle could see was the faint outline of something that wasn't supposed to be there. Bizzle dared not move for fear of how the thing might respond. All he could do was remain motionless and hope that sleep would somehow find it's grip on him, but that would never happen. It seemed as though for every second the creature looked into his eyes, a part of his soul was lost.

Every night, soon after lights out, the creature would be there, driving Bizzle further and further past the brink of insanity. The worst nights were those when the moon shone through the barred window of the padded room. Bizzle could see the twisted, evil form of the horrible creature for a split second before he would close his eyes. He could feel the thing's stare burning through his eyelids when he shut them, but to witness the creature for more than a second would be a far worse fate.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: 21 June, 2007, 08:10:47 pm »

Chapter 1

One day, when Bizzle awoke from the sleep that he rarely got, Something was very different. He felt like he could move again. He felt like he had freedom. He opened his eyes, but it was still dark. As he sat up, the moon's cage of clouds was opened. With the room illuminated, Bizzle could see why he felt so strange. His jacket was gone. His mind was filled with a sudden rush of disbelief. How long had he been restrained by that plain, white torture? He noticed that his arms and chest had been deprived of sunlight for so long that they were just as white as the jacket he had worn. But that didn't matter. All that mattered was that the painful restraint was gone. But His short-lived happiness was soon to be crushed.

He was too busy revelling in his newfound freedom to notice that the creature wasn't there. He stood up suddenly. Where did it go? Where Did It Go?! He spun around in place and jolted his head in all directions looking for the beast. Eventually, he noticed something else different. Something different about the door. He rushed to it and examined it. It was cracked open. As he opened the door, he took one last look back at what had been his home for who knows how many years. No. Not his home. His nightmare.
Report Spam   Logged

TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: 21 June, 2007, 08:11:14 pm »

Chapter 2

Bizzle was in an old, filthy hallway. There were fluorescent lights along the ceiling, some broken, some even hanging down. He spotted one laying on the ground. Parts of the wall were different a different color than the rest. He saw a rat scurry along the floor. There were open doors all along the hallway, identical to the one that he was forced to examine all those years. He walked down the hall, looking into each of the rooms. Each one was the same as the last. Padded. White. There was even a barred window in every room. Then he noticed something odd. How could he see if the lights were out?

As soon as that thought crossed his mind, Bizzle felt a sudden burst of pain in his head. It wasn't just a headache. This was a sharp pain. A pain so sharp it felt as if someone had stabbed him straight through the skull. He couldn't handle it. His knees buckled and he fell to the ground. It wouldn't stop. The pain just kept going, getting more and more intense. He could hear ringing. At first it was the ringing of a watch. Then the ringing of an alarm clock. Eventually, it was as if all the church bells in the world decided to go and tell Bizzle how much they hated him. After a while, the noise started dying down. Then he could hear something else. He couldn't make it out at first, but after the ringing was almost completely gone, he knew. It was laughter.
Report Spam   Logged

Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #3 on: 21 June, 2007, 08:13:05 pm »

Will more users be in, or just you?
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #4 on: 21 June, 2007, 08:14:09 pm »

There will be more. The first user other than me will be in the next chapter.
Report Spam   Logged

Obsidius
Knight

Me > You. FACT!

« Reply #5 on: 21 June, 2007, 11:47:10 pm »

W00t for more users!
Report Spam   Logged

I am CyberSturm from Gfaqs Dangit!

^Team may change.
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #6 on: 23 June, 2007, 11:21:00 am »

*starts slow applause that gets progressively faster*
Report Spam   Logged

TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: 24 June, 2007, 04:16:21 pm »

Chapter 3

Bizzle looked up at the source of the laughter, his headache almost completely gone. He was confused and angry. He wanted to know what just happened, and why this psycho in a bloody surgeon's outfit was laughing at him.
"Who the hell are you," Bizzle said, his headache now only a memory.
"Ooh, someone sure is touchy. You should be nicer to me, considering I just saved you from a world of pain. I almost didn't help you at first. I was quite enjoying the pitiful look on your face. HA hahahaha..."
"What are you talking about?! Are you ****ing insane?!"
"I saw you writhing on the ground, holding your impatient little head, and then I remembered that I have the cure for everything," The crazed doctor's voice was muffled by the pointless mask he wore over his mouth. "I took out one of my trusty syringes and plunged it into your arm! It always works!"

"What?! You're a psychopath!!" Bizzle examined the needle sticking oout of his arm, his eyes growing heavy.
"Don't call me a psychopath! That's quite rude! Call me HouseCallDoc."
"I don't have to call you anything if I don't ever see your crazy ass again..."
"Oh, you won't have to worry about seeing my "crazy ass" again. I have other matters to attend to. When you wake up, I wont be here to bother you anymore. Ba-bye!" The doctor walked off down the hallway.
"Wait! What do you mean, "wake up?" Bizzle stumbled to his feet to go after the doctor, but he couldn't walk more than 5 steps. He soon fell back to the ground, and blackness swept over him.
« Last Edit: 25 June, 2007, 12:58:14 am by TBizzle » Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #8 on: 24 June, 2007, 04:28:52 pm »

Interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #9 on: 26 June, 2007, 03:33:27 pm »

cool... Grin
Report Spam   Logged
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #10 on: 26 June, 2007, 08:43:51 pm »

This is the best User story I've ever read from anyone on the SSBBSB.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #11 on: 27 June, 2007, 05:20:37 pm »

*storms off in a rage*
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #12 on: 27 June, 2007, 05:48:43 pm »

*storms off in a rage*
But I'm sure once I read your Monty python one, it'll be the best!  ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #13 on: 28 June, 2007, 12:11:30 pm »

Yay.

Right, Bizz, we're waiting!
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #14 on: 28 June, 2007, 03:54:34 pm »

I have to think of who and where to put my next chapter...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: