Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:12:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

FFVII: Suicide saves a Life

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FFVII: Suicide saves a Life  (Read 651 times)
Judgemasta
Judgemasta
Internet Addict

No really though...

« on: 28 July, 2008, 01:00:21 pm »

Im bored so I'm writing down a thought up theory of what would have happened if Aeris didn't die...but someone else did...
Report Spam   Logged

-Current Project-
Characters:[5%]
Story:[0%]
System:[0%]
Scripts:[85%]
Demo:[0%]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Judgemasta
Judgemasta
Internet Addict

No really though...

« Reply #1 on: 28 July, 2008, 01:46:50 pm »

Cloud watched as Aeris was on her knee's praying to cast the spell holy.  The group joined him and watched as Aeris did her work.  Cloud thought back on the journey they've all had to attempt to stop Sephiroth.  For the most part though he thought about Tifa and Aeris, and the silent competition they've been having over his heart.  He cared for them both beyond they could ever imagine.  His childhood friend Tifa who's always been by him through thick and thin even after they met in Midgar after so long. Or Aeris the flower girl who's conservative attitude, and inner beauty made him feel at peace whenever he stared into her eye's.  Lately though him and Tifa have been arguing more and more about trivial things.  Though they handled they're business on the battlefield, afterward was a whole different ordeal.  Tifa on the other hand was no fool, and could tell that Cloud had feelings for her as well as Aeris, and that was the main cause for the arguments.  All she wanted was for Cloud to admit it to her, and stop trying to hide his feeling from everyone in the group. 

Cloud looked at both girls for a brief moment and got a smile from them both, and inwardly smiled to himself.  Tifa looked around her surroundings and noticed the beauty of the place they resided at the moment.  How everything was so peaceful and still.  She looked up towards the sky and noticed someone standing on an edge looking down as the scene.  She squinted to see the figure standing there.  After moments of focusing in she inwardly gulped in the realization who it was. It was none other than Sephiroth frowning upon Aeris's actions.  She watched Sephiroth pull her sword out and took that step that could have changed Aeris's and the worlds fate.  Cloud watched as Tifa ran towards Aeris and pushed her away from Sephiroth's path.  He looked upon a falling mad silvered haired man almost nearing Tifa.  His reactions took over him as he ran towards Tifa to grab her out the way.  Though one of them were saved, Sephiroth did get his target...just the one no one expected. 

Tifa sat down astounded along with Aeris as cloud sat pierced through the chest from the long sword as he stared into Sephiroths smirking face.  Cloud looked at both of the girls he had fallen deeply in love with, and an uncharacteristic tear flowed down his face.  They were however not tears of sorrow, but of joy to see that the two girls weren't harmed in any way.  He opened his mouth to speak but before he could speak Sephiroth removed his sword from his chest silencing him from the pain from the sword being removed.  As he fell down he saw as all his comrades came rushing to his side, but he heard nothing.  Everything went silent as he thought back on all the times he's had with his friends, and thought back on everything he's been through.  Sephiroth summoned Jenova to deal with the hero's.  Aeris tended to Clouds side along with Tifa as everyone tended to the beast.  Tifa cried next to Cloud's side as he laid there bleeding out of his chest and shivering from the oncoming death that he volunteered for.  Aeris however was the one with the calm demeanor through the whole situation.  "Cloud..." She said as she cupped his shaking face.  "You've made the sacrifice for both of us...the planet is now safe through your actions, and you'll be released into the life stream where you'll live as one with the planet...always protecting it".  Cloud listened to her words and thought upon them.  In reality he had stopped Sephiroth and in the long run he's been defeated for his actions.  Cloud broke a smile, and stared at both of the girls.  "Th--th--thank...you" Cloud said as he finally passed away with a smile on his face.

Tifa looked upon her childhood friend, and looked down at his now lifeless body, and turned to Aeris.  "We'll do it...for Cloud" she said to Aeris standing up and facing everyone fighting off Jenova.  Aeris stood and walked towards the monster along with Tifa.  One step closer to defeating Sephiroth for good.

=The End=

I know sucky ending but I got writers block on it D:>...

Tell me what you think
Report Spam   Logged

-Current Project-
Arashi_Uzumaki
Holy Ruler

Mood: Lonesome

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

« Reply #2 on: 28 July, 2008, 02:02:58 pm »

It's very very good. I like it.

(Wishes I could find a place to post a fanfic other than BP or Fanfiction.net)
Report Spam   Logged

ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #3 on: 28 July, 2008, 03:48:13 pm »

That was actually pretty good.Maybe FFVII should of had a New Game+ mode.One of the changes would be the story at this part of the game.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #4 on: 28 July, 2008, 04:15:25 pm »

When I first read this topic, I thought it was going to be about some kid who was about to commit suicide, but then realized that he still has FFVII to finish, so he didn't commit suicide. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Judgemasta
Judgemasta
Internet Addict

No really though...

« Reply #5 on: 03 August, 2008, 06:59:12 pm »

Tongue I just threw out some imagination into words...
Report Spam   Logged

-Current Project-
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: