Ultimate Paradise
17 April, 2024, 09:35:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

-911- gives his opinion on all of the Mega Man Robot Masters

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: -911- gives his opinion on all of the Mega Man Robot Masters  (Read 2126 times)
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« on: 04 August, 2008, 07:47:20 pm »

Yup.

Cut Man: The original fall guy, he gets points for being the Dan Hibiki of Mega Man. I also could live without the emo jokes about him though.

Guts Man: He's an icon, and I always was a sucker for the strong guy or the guy who had rock-like powers. I also find his face funny as hell for some reason.

Elec Man: Electricity is a fun element, but according to his selection animation he supports Hitler and the Nazi Regime. So he can go fall off a cliff.

Fire Man: Fire Man apperently comes from Bizarro World, where Firemen are paid to start fires. Not to mention his head is on fire like Sweet Tooth. Fairly decent.

Ice Man: He doesn't even look like a Robot, although it's fun to kill eskimos once in a while his design is kinda bleh. But I loved him in Powered Up and him thinking he's both the commander and grunt of a one-man army.

Bomb Man: He throws Looney Toons-style bombs and he most likely listens to rock and roll, my third favorite RM.

Air Man: LOVE his theme, plus he has a cool design and can shoot tornados, my second favorite RM.

Flash Man: Flash Man was the original time stopper and it was cool at the time. Plus, you more or less needed this weapon to get through Quickman's level. However, there was absolutely no ****ing reason to bring the weapon back in two more games.

Crash Man: His helmet looks stupid as hell, not to mention he pissed me off alot back in my childhood. So I generally hate him, though his stage music is incredibly catchy.

Bubble Man: He looks kinda like a dork in those goggles, not to mention he shoots bubbles which in real life would be totally useless in even a pillow fight. His music is among my favorites from MM2 though, very catchy and soothing.

Heat Man: Zippo Man! Most RMs that look over-the-top are usually lame, but Heat Man is not because he's something that could actually kill you in real life. His level pisses me off though, so he loses points in that aspect.

Metal Man: His name sounds increibly generic sounding, but don't let it fool you. Out of all the "Ninja Designs" in Mega Man he is the most badass of all of them, and it's usually majority opinion too. He's badass enough to make SHADOW MAN an actual ninja-based RM with even badass frog powers in the Power Fighters arcade game look like an amateur.

Quick Man: The giant spaghetti noodles that shoot across the room and attempt to assrape you in his levels are quite irritating, but I always did like his design and I thought he looked badass in the Power Fighters arcade game.

Wood Man: Wood Man is perhaps the only RM from the MM1-3 games to be a total loser. He looks very generic, his weapon is the first in a long line of lame shield weapons that eventually ruin Skull Man, his music is the most mediocre in MM2, and his level is generic and semi-boring. The only thing saving this **** from outclassing Plant Man in the category of failing is that he's from the most successful and perhaps overrated Mega Man game of all time, and Plant Man is from the most laughable Mega Man game of all time.(Though MM8 could give it a run for it's money with that crappy voice acting)

Needle Man: I don't know why I like him, probably the fact that he shoots spikes at you and looks like he should be able to throw HardMan across a football field...

Spark Man: I like his design, as well as his theme. Not much else to say....except that he'd make a nice portable battery.

Shadow Man: You can never go wrong with ninjas, right? Right? Oh wait, Naruto sucks right now nevermind. He does have an awesome fire breathing frog though.

http://www.sydlexia.com/imagesandstuff/megaman/shadowman.jpg

Hard Man: I don't see what's so hard about him, his armor might be hard but I don't think he looks like he gets turned on by anything easily. Okay, I'll stop with the lame sex jokes. I really like his theme though, my favorite out of MM3.

Magnet Man: His entire existence is a paradox, it's MAGNET Man, and he's a damn ROBOT. Apperently either Wily has magic powers to make paradoxes happen or just make Magnet Man unable to hurt himself, or Capcom was just too lazy to fix it. They must not have thought about it too carefully, and I don't see why I should either.

Top Man: Top Man's music is just begging for a Thrash Metal remix, but it's pretty much the only thing going for him. His fighting style is incredibly predictable and he gives you a lame weapon to boot. Why can't I just shoot tops, and not spin in place like a stupid jackass? To make matters worse, Top Man's weapon is Shadow Man's weakness. Good luck trying to hit that sneaky ninja mother****er with it.

Gemini Man: Gemini Man looks more like crystals then Crystal Man, maybe they should've switched names and levels. Then again Gemini Man is cooler and shouldn't be in a lame game like MM5. So he should stay.

Snake Man: Snakes can be pretty badass, being able to shoot snakes is even more badass. But Snake Man is a total wuss in a fight, so he ruins that whole concept. Nonetheless, he's quite cool.

Pharaoh Man: He has a funky theme, he always did seem like a disco guy. A very awesome mummy, even if he is a tad over-the-top.

Bright Man: This guy should technically die in one hit since there's a damn lightbulb on his head and last I checked those were very fragile. Maybe it's made of bullet-proof glass or something, oh that Cossack is a wily one alright. "I made another funny! Hahahahah!", Splinter was awesome in TMNTII. His music is kinda overrated in my opinion, sure it fits his stage but I don't think it's even near as half as good as Air Man or any of most of the other MM2 or MM3 RM's themes.

Dive Man: His design looks fairly lame him and Charge Man should go frolic in a forest or something, but he makes up for that by being able to fire missles which is alot better then mere bubbles and snowflakes. Although his pose for when you select him makes me snicker for some reason, maybe it's because he looks like he's ready for *erm* let's carry on...

Drill Man: Drills can be incredibly badass, and Drill Man does not disappoint. But his level is annoying as hell, so that pretty much loses the whole thing for me...

Toad Man: The only thing that regular toads can do to defend themselves is pee on anything that might try to pick them up or eat them. Luckily, Toad Man doesn't pee on you. Instead his weapon is rain, which doesn't make any ****ing sense at all. Sure, toads and/or frogs have been known to rain from the sky from time to time, but they've never been able to control regular rain. Rain Flush is totally useless to Mega Man... except, of course, if you're really desperate to kill Bright Man.

Dust Man: Dust Man is nothing more than a glorified vacuum cleaner. His two big attacks involve dust and sucking. And god, does he suck pretty hard.

Ring Man: His name makes him sound like someone you'd bring to your wedding, it seems after Mother Brain started throwing plasma doughnuts at Samus, Wily decided to make Ring Man throw plasma doughtnuts at Mega Man. Oh Wily you card, music's pretty corny too.

Skull Man: ....There's only one thing holding him down....he has an awesome design, awesome music, he just needs the ability to shoot skulls or at least throw exploding zombified feet instead of using a lousy shield....

Napalm Man: Awesome design, awesome weapon, awesome theme. NapalmMan has it all, my absolute favorite RM of all time. A total badass.

Star Man: He looks decently ridiculous in that over-the-top Star armor, but the shield weapons need to seriously stop coming back and assraping RMs. I'll never forgive you Capcom for dragging down Skull Man, you hear me!? NEVER!

Gyro Man: Gyro Man is a coward that hides behind clouds, as well as another lame transformer rip off jackass that probably goes out with Charge Man. Hawt train on helicopter action.

Gravity Man: Gravity Man is nothing but a lie, his real weapon is a mega buster with a side ability of magically making the level turn upside down. Of course, you don't get Magical Level Upside Down Maker for beating him. Instead, you get Gravity Hold, a move that does absolutely nothing except kill Gyro Man. Gravity Man was an incredibly ill-conceived gimmick; his weapon should have at least been bananas. **** him.

Wave Man: Wave Man is another water-based RM, but I find him to be rather enjoyable unlike the rest of the MM5 cast who aren't Napalm Man. His theme is probably my favorite from MM5 that isn't Napalm Mans. If you haven't figured it out yet I'm a shameless Napalm Man fanboy, don't like it? Bite me.

Charge Man: It's a ****ing train guy, Wily is clearly running out of ideas. Why not an Airplane Man? They're alot more badass then trains. Music's not bad though, but that doesn't save how his design looks like Thomas the Tank Engine getting rammed onto Optimus Prime's head.

Stone Man: Stone Man is more or less a much more boring version of Guts Man with another stupid ass shield, AND IN THE SAME GAME AS STAR MAN ANOTHER SHIELD USER!! The MM5 cast sucks alot, but it has Napalm Man so I have to give it SOME slack.

Crystal Man: Moar liek Crystal Meth Man m i rite? For a crystal-based Robot Master, he doesn't look very crystal-like. However, he's very green and as well as a total **** to fight.

Centaur Man: Kinda out there concept, though people seem to hate this guy for some reason. I'm meh with him, his weapon could've been more fleshed out though rather just being Bright Man's weapon.

Knight Man: He looks more like Generic Scooby Doo Villain Man then Knight Man to me, his concept seems very generic to me....nothing really appealing to him for me.

Yamato Man: HOLY **** It's Japanese Stereotype Man! Look out for his spear!

Blizzard Man: His design looks like a headless Frosty the Snowretard, not to mention after treading through levels that are entirely underwater MegaMan now all of a sudden can be hurt by mere snowflakes. It appears either Dr. Light **** up or there is more to BlizzardMan then meets the eye.

Flame Man: All the MM6 RM's sucked out loud, but Flame Man I at least liked a little for some reason. It might be because he has random oil pools laying around his level, so he must enjoy blowing crap up like an Al-Queda member.

Tomahawk Man: The MM6 cast was incredibly stereotypical, and Tomahawk Man is one of the definitions of stereotypical he should go jump in a landfill and cry himself a river like a true stereotype.

Plant Man: He sucks, that's all there is to it. His design is blarg, his weapon is a shield, his stage is ASS, and he's a total joke as a boss. Plant Man is the definition of a failure.

Wind Man: Not as cool as Air Man that's for sure, his design is really bleh. I don't know what's up with that thing on his head maybe it's for plugging into a socket and give him a nice heapin' jumpin' robot good time like how Bender does nowadays.

Burst Man: Remember Bubble Man? Well Burst Man isn't too much different, only difference is that his bubbles are a little more useful and imprison you to float you gradually into a spiked ceiling. However, Bubble Man's music blows Burst Man's out of the water. Sorry, I was running low on puns.

Cloud Man: I think Wily literally just recycled this guy from AirMan's level, but otherwise he's fairly cool. Although I think "Thunder Man" or "Lightning Man" would suit him better since he shoots lightning and all..

Shade Man: Yup, it's a robot vampire fighting a blue robot boy person. There's no blood whatsoever in this fight, so there's literally no reason for a vampire to exist in a Mega Man game...

Turbo Man: Oh gee, another friend for Dive Man, Gyro Man, and Charge Man to frolic with. Except this guy thinks he cool by wearing sunglasses or a darken visor, quit ripping off ProtoMan you ****. Go have a fun time with Optimus Dive and Hot Charge, lousy Transformer jackasses.

Junk Man: The hell was Wily on when he made this guy? Dr. Wily must've thought he was going to fight Capt. Planet or something when he made this assclown and must've forgot to replace him. Also, he's another moron that uses a damn shield weapon, way to go Wily.

Freeze Man: Freeze Man is another ice-based RM like Ice Man, but unlike Ice Man he just seems generic to me although he makes better use of his powers....

Slash Man: It's Wolverine's retarded cousin, plus he seems to somehow make red feces fall from the ceiling for no god damn reason. Maybe they should've made him Monkey Man and made him throw feces and always attempt to shoot you with a banana to no avail.

Spring Man: I actually liked him alot, something underdog-ish about him I guess. Very badass in a "Dan" way I suppose.

All the MM8 Robot Masters sucked, especially Frost Man who would give Plant Man a run for his money as the worst RM of all time, the only thing Plant Man fails at more then Frost Man is his fighting ability.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1 on: 04 August, 2008, 07:49:35 pm »

Spring Man: I actually liked him alot, something underdog-ish about him I guess. Very badass in a "Dan" way I suppose.

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Lumines_Nervend
« Reply #2 on: 04 August, 2008, 07:52:02 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: GameFreak_Jake
Mood: ...

« Reply #3 on: 04 August, 2008, 07:53:17 pm »

Now do all of the X bosses. :u
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #4 on: 04 August, 2008, 07:54:43 pm »

XD @ Plant Man
Report Spam   Logged
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #5 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:02:28 pm »

They all range from mediocre to crappy, except for Spark Mandril. There you go.

:u
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #6 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:02:40 pm »

I've only faced like a quarter of these bosses, but it was a pretty good read, I can tell ya that.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: GameFreak_Jake
Mood: ...

« Reply #7 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:06:04 pm »

They all range from mediocre to crappy, except for Spark Mandril. There you go.

:u

DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ARMORED ARMADILLO
Report Spam   Logged

VGmasta
Randomly Insane

MAH BOI!

« Reply #8 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:12:43 pm »

Gemini, Elec, and Bubble are top tier.
Report Spam   Logged

Brawl: 4940-9347-7894
Wii: 2162 4077 3338 4598
Masterman
« Reply #9 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:14:34 pm »

Bubbleman has a Brawl remix???
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #10 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:20:06 pm »

Where's Tenguman!?
Report Spam   Logged
VGmasta
Randomly Insane

MAH BOI!

« Reply #11 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:20:59 pm »

I wish. His theme is pretty **** epic. For now, we can just enjoy this guitar thrash one. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/36385
Report Spam   Logged

Brawl: 4940-9347-7894
Wii: 2162 4077 3338 4598
Masterman
« Reply #12 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:25:33 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d7QQEHHxq8&feature=related

eh, it's okay.
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #13 on: 04 August, 2008, 08:58:17 pm »

I demand an opinion on the Mavericks.
There are some awesome ones, jerk.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #14 on: 04 August, 2008, 09:33:25 pm »

Where's Tenguman!?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print