Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 10:07:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official BP Character Battle Day 27 - Dixie Kong vs. Mithos

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official BP Character Battle Day 27 - Dixie Kong vs. Mithos  (Read 1274 times)
ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #75 on: 12 August, 2008, 07:49:49 pm »

I posted those pics. Do they look like some video game character?
I wouldn't know since there's so many gawd darn many of them.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #76 on: 12 August, 2008, 07:50:17 pm »

Dot. Dot. Dot.
Report Spam   Logged
ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #77 on: 12 August, 2008, 07:51:00 pm »

Dot. Dot. Dot.
Dot indeed.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #78 on: 12 August, 2008, 08:05:20 pm »

Mithos is a fabulous trap.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #79 on: 12 August, 2008, 08:09:44 pm »

Everyone that votes for Dixie Kong either sucks or hasn't played ToS.

maybe, just maybe its possible that some people think diddy is better? i think you'r ebeing very narrow minded with this statement.

I'm just going to assume you meant Dixie there. And so I ask; why do they think she's better? As I already stated, it's because they suck, but I'd love to hear what you think.
i think that you shouldn't call people stupid for liking one character over another just because you think that one character is better. this is a personal opinion topic, and you shouldn't insult people for disagreeing with you.

You can go ahead and think that, but what I wanted to know is why somebody would like Dixie over Mithos after knowing who both characters are. I already said that I hate Mithos, but it's totally irrelevant after knowing that Dixie is a totally one-dimensional character that never did anything.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #80 on: 12 August, 2008, 08:11:23 pm »

Mithos is a cute little loli.
dunt u meen shota
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

Don't follow me...

« Reply #81 on: 12 August, 2008, 08:11:35 pm »

maybe, just maybe its possible that some people think diddy is better? i think you'r ebeing very narrow minded with this statement.

I'm just going to assume you meant Dixie there. And so I ask; why do they think she's better? As I already stated, it's because they suck, but I'd love to hear what you think.
i think that you shouldn't call people stupid for liking one character over another just because you think that one character is better. this is a personal opinion topic, and you shouldn't insult people for disagreeing with you.

You can go ahead and think that, but what I wanted to know is why somebody would like Dixie over Mithos after knowing who both characters are. I already said that I hate Mithos, but it's totally irrelevant after knowing that Dixie is a totally one-dimensional character that never did anything.

thats fine, but you didn't post it as a question. if you were asking a question then you need to post one. >_>

i personally think mithos is a girl with male genitalia. O_O
Report Spam   Logged

"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand
Ahriman
« Reply #82 on: 12 August, 2008, 08:15:34 pm »

thats fine, but you didn't post it as a question. if you were asking a question then you need to post one. >_>

And so I ask; why do they think she's better?

<_<
Report Spam   Logged
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

Don't follow me...

« Reply #83 on: 12 August, 2008, 08:17:05 pm »

And so I ask; why do they think she's better?

<_<

someone just alerted me to that first post in t pyramid. i didn't bother reading on.
Report Spam   Logged

"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #84 on: 13 August, 2008, 02:14:48 pm »

NAY-EXT
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #85 on: 13 August, 2008, 02:26:27 pm »

Jun is a fabulous trap.

Fixed.

Mithos is a cute little loli.