Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:42:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The User Arena: "Rules" and Introduction

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The User Arena: "Rules" and Introduction  (Read 140 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« on: 14 August, 2008, 12:42:30 am »

This facility is for post-based fights through organized challenges and/or just random madness.

However, there are "rules", if you can even call them that:

1. God-modding.

Use discretion; we're actually allowing you to do whatever you want, but that doesn't mean your opponent won't just grab his ball and go home if you start making his head explode by snapping your fingers. G-mod responsibly.

2. Follow ground rules for each fight

This can be tied into combatants agreeing/disagreeing to God-modding; whatever ground rules are set, they are to be followed for the rest of the match (i.e. Swords only, sniper battle, etc.). Fight honorably.

3. No interrupting fights like a *****

Anyone is allowed to spectate and "cheer from the stands", but interfering with matches that you are not directly given permission to be a part of will most definitely be ignored or met with "*shoots _____ in the **** head*". You do do whatever, but try to only jump in if you feel you can contribute something worthwhile to the fight.

Battles can take place whereever you want them to; the arena "transforms" into various any place you can think of; it's comparable to the Holodeck in Star Trek, yet also similar to the Danger Room in X-Men (hell, you can fight there if you want too). The surroundings can be just as freely utilized as any of your weapons.

Other than that, there's not much else except to fight and maim one another. Have fun!  Grin
« Last Edit: 15 August, 2008, 01:31:42 am by Jim Kelly » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1 on: 14 August, 2008, 12:43:01 am »

*everything is shrouded in pitch black darkness; echoing footsteps all are that heard*

Welcome....

*brilliant lights turn on from every direction; the endless stadium seating, the high glass ceiling and the arena floor itself are made visible*

To a place where one can test one's own skills against a new friend or settle grudges with an old enemy....

*walks down the stadium steps towards the floor; pulls remote control from jacket pocket*

A place where men become gods....at least, for as long as they can still fight. A place where no excuse is needed for violence....

*presses button; the mechanisms in the stadium floor rotate and jumble around as does a Rubix Cube, changing to resemble areas ranging from mountainous, uninhabited cliffs to busy, traffic-jammed city streets*

A place.....where any combat scenario can be created or replicated.....the only limits are your imagination....

*presses another button and a circular wall rises up all the way arond the edge of the arena floor; on this rack lies every weapon immaginable*

Ladies and gentlemen, if I may direct your attention to the weapons rack, I'd like to point out that if you have ever conceived a weapon; if you have ever seen it on any tv show or read about it in any book, it is available to you. Guns, swords, staffs, RPGs, tanks, assault helicopters, spears, shuriken, gauntlets......

*presses another button, everything returns to normal*

Everything. And it's all for free, right here. This arena is here for however you see it fit.....Me? I always wanted twin gold-plated Berettas. I don't know what you'd like yet,

*grabs the two pistols from weapons rack; cocks both pistols*

...but I hope you choose quickly...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: