Ultimate Paradise
18 March, 2024, 11:17:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Profile Topic

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Profile Topic  (Read 14159 times)
Ultima_Dragoon
~*~ The CHA ~*~
Holy Ruler

Mood: Happy

« Reply #15 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:56:45 am »

Name: Rosshan Volk
Race: Human
Height: 5'9 Weight: 180 lbs
Skin tone: Tan Eye color: Blue, bright green when using a certain power.
Hair color: Black.  Hair style: Decent length, is wearing a blue headband.
Garments/clothes: A simple journeyman's cloth and leather shoulder plate, modified for movability over power. The only armor of note are his steel gauntlets (with leather gloves).
Weapon: Toess - A simple longsword enchanted and named after Rosshan's former master. It is identical in shape, size, and sharpness to any ordinary longsword, but has the ability to change it's weight (become light for travel, or become heavy at the end for a powerful blow).

Rosshan is a man with a blazin' heart and an unbreakable back.

In battle, he shows a carefree attitude but is very smart, caring, and generally aware.

Strength: ****(*)
Speed: ****
Defense: ****

Abilities:
1: Rosshan Cutter - With the power of his master's dying gift, Rosshan can use his eyes to see the inherent mortality of anything in the form of lines. Upon cutting one of these lines with any slightly sharp object, the object cut will be cut perfectly along the said line. Both using his eyes and performing the Cutter will fatigue Rosshan.
2: Rosshan Eliminate - With the power of his master's dying gift, Rosshan can use his eyes to see the ultimate inherent mortality of anything in the form of a dot. Upon stabbing the single dot on a given object, the object in question will be utterly eliminated from existance. Performing Elimination will fatigue Roshan, depending on the power of the object eliminated.
3: Rosshan's Reality - With the power of his master's dying gift and his best friend's sacrifice, Rosshan can use his eyes to eliminate almost anything; from diseases to concepts, such as the distance between himself and his enemy. However, this will greatly fatigue Rosshan and will generally only be preformed while using Killing Intent or Burnin' Hart.
4: Killing Intent - ? ? ?
5: Burnin' Hart - ? ? ?. +1 STR.

6:
Name : Chelinka Tan
Race : Human
Height : 5'4 Weight : 90 lbs
Skin tone : Tan. Eye color : Black.
Hair color : White. Hair style : Shoulder-length, curled at the ends and generally messy, with a black hairpiece.
Clothing : a tight, dark red mage's gown that looks more like a dress than a robe. Runic symbols line the sleeves.
Weapon : Archivel - A long knife with a dark red handle that has encrusted gems. The blade is dull, but the knife itself has magical power.

Chelinka is a mage with a fiery attitude and a love for combat.

She has expertise in reading human bodies, that is, predicting an attack or noticing an emotion.

Strength: **
Defense: **
Magic : ****(*)

7: Devonian Magic - Chelinka can perform Devonian Magic, an "absurdly powerful" form of magic. There is no control involved; only a single level of power is usable in a spell.

However, this type of magic requires symbols to be drawn in the air with a weapon or on a surface, and is very fatigue inducing. Devonian spells are offensive, with some self-based spells.

8: Name : Emilia Tan
Height : 5'6 Weight : 118 lbs
Skin tone : White. Eye color : White.
Hair color : Black. Hair style : Long, clean, and waist-length with a white hairpiece.
Clothing : A traditional white robe, enchanted so it can never be dirty or ripped (for long). No hood. Runic symbols can be seen on Emilia's hands.
Weapon : Peace - a staff borrowed from Aura. It always eminates light, both visible and magical. Simply holding this staff with calm the holder. A low-karmic entity will be burned when touching (or being touched) by it.

Emilia is a kindhearted mage who has trouble hurting anything. She is a good negotiator.

She practices "white" magic and accompanies Rosshan.

Strength: *
Speed: ***
Magic : ****

9: Silesian Magic - Emilia can perform Silesian Magic. The Silesian magic school is all about healing, defense, and enchantment magics. They are casted orally and are spirit based.

GMB; Nothin'.

AP: 114 (3)
LBs: 240 + regular amount.
« Last Edit: 09 January, 2010, 03:10:08 am by Ultima_Dragoon » Report Spam   Logged

~*~
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

Mood: High

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #16 on: 05 August, 2008, 09:28:14 am »

Name: Cads_473
Race: nobody
Weapon: Dark Gunblade. (Can fire an infinite amount of dark energy bullets)

Secondary weapon: Kyle, my heavily armed super panda. Kyle has several visors, including infarred, night vision, X-ray, and E.D (Energy detection. He can see the way the foes energy is flowing through their body and can detect where their next attack will be coming from) He has multiple weapons. Some normal, some special made.

Weapons include:
Machine gun. (infnate ammo)
Missiles.
Chaingun.
Flame thrower.'
Grenades (And grenade launcher)
Smoke bombs: Kyles smoke bombs produce a special cloud, and when hes in it, hes undetectable by any means.
Standard bombs.
Energy bombs: Powerful bombs that explode into pure energy upon impact. Everything within a 20 feet radius is damaged.
Implosion bomb: On impact. it implodes on itself and creates an interdimensional rift. This MUST be dodged,for it cant be destroyed. Everything within 5 feet is sucked in. (Once per battle)
Implosion gun: Same thing as the implosion bombs, but it fires faster, is less easy to dodge, but its strenthg is lessoned. Everything within a 2 foot radius is sucked in. (Can be used twice per battle)
Standard pistol.
Energy pistol: A powerful pistol that fires off strong energy rounds.
Optical maser ray: A VERY powerful laser that fires in a stright thin line. The laser produces a sheild that protects him against everything except melee attacks while firing. This laser is VERY powerful, and WILL cause extreme damage if hit by it.

There are more that i cant reveal yet. Their secret.
>_>
<_<

Ability 1. Can control super powered nobody pigs, AKA pigoons. Powers include the ability to shoot fire, thunder, and ice; Javelin skills; Super strentgh; and super speed.
Ability 2. can transform into gannon like monster. stats triple, extremely tough hide, fire manipulation, and sonic boom.
Abilty 3. Werewolf transformation. while in this state, can control spirits, speed triples, strength doubles, and can control wind.
Abilty 4. Bone manipulation: Can soften, harden, loosen, tighten, shrink, enlarge, stretch, create extra, regenerate, and morph ALL bone in my body. All bone has an thin outer shell of adamntium. VERY thin, but this stops it from being damaged or broken easily.
Ability 5. Earth Dominance: Can manipulate the earth in ANY way. This includes making it larger, smaller, stretching it out, etc.
Ability 6. Red chakra: At all times during battle, a red chakra envelopes my body, shaping a fox. This chakra is heated, and can burn some attacks before they hit me. (Not alot, just a few things.) It can be enlarged and stretched, and can damage just like normal punches.
Ability 7: Soul Transfer: Can transfer my own soul into ANY object- Living or Inanimate- and stay in that form for any number of time. Objects i go into can be anything- from solids to liquids to gasses. Once my soul is in another place, my body dissapears until i summon it back. Inside of the object i tranfered my soul into i have all of my abilities. For example, if i transferred my soul into kyle i'd have all of my normal abilities PLUS kyle's. My soul, when in another inanimate object, is undetectable by ANY MEANS. This means i can transfer my soul into, say, a tree, and you wouldnt know unless i moved.

Miscallaneus battle facts:

Seeing as how i can control the elements of Earth, Wind, and Fire, all attacks related to these can be stopped. This doesnt mean, however, i am immune to them. If i am hit with a fireball, i'll get damaged. HOWEVER, if i see the fireball coming i can control it however i want. Whether its redirecting it or destroying it. BUT if the other person can ALSO control the element, i cant stop it.

My blade is enfused with the dark element. This means it can negate all light attacks thrown at me. If i dont have my sword or cannot pull it out in time, the light attacks will hit and damage me, but as long as i can move my sword to where the light blast is, i can negate these attacks.

(More of these types of facts will pop up the more i get more abilities, and undergoe more surgery on my body. Keep an eye on this section of my profile, as more and more facts will appear.)

Gmb: Final form- KYUUBI!
This can work in 2 ways:
1: I transform into the 9 Tailed fox itself. Most attacks are comepletely unnaffective because of my extremely large size. Can utilize extremely powerful strentgh,
2: Uses the 9TF's power, but remains human. Cloak of the fox and physical affects (Self explanatory) Are there to. Can utilize a varity of ranged attacks. Can utilize all of the 9 tals of the cloak, giving MAZ=XIMUM speed and power.

Stats-
Strength:****
Speed:***
Defense:**
Rage:***

AP: 68
JD: Huh?

Name: Andrew
Race: Big Daddy, Bouncer.
Weapon: Basic arms, including a pistol, machine gun, shotgun, crossbow, grenade launcher, chemical thrower, wrench, rivet gun, and of course, the drill. All of these weapons are fully upgraded, by Bioshock standards.

For those that have never played the game, here is a description of each weapons upgrade and what it does;

(Increased damage simply means the bullets do more then the normal damage, I.E, against super powered clashers they can actually inflict damage, unlike normal bullets)
Pistol: Increased damage, 26 bullet clip. (Ammo types: Normal, Anti personal, Armor piercing)
Machine Gun: Virtually no recoil, increased damage. (Ammo types: Normal, Anti personal, Armor piercing)
Shotgun: Rapid fire, increased damage. (Ammo types: Normal, Anti personal, Armor piercing)
Crossbow: Crossbow arrows never invincable and never break, increased damage. (Ammo types: Incindiary, trap bolts. Incindiary are super heated, and can burn through many different types of armor. Trap bolts lead an electric charged wire behind it, and stick to surfaces.)
Grenade Launcher: Increased damage, grenades inflict no damage on me. (Ammo types: Heat seeking missile, Proximity mines)
Chemical Thrower: Increased range. (Ammo types: Napalm, Liquid nitrogen, electric gel. Nalpam sets enemies on fire (Including armor), Liquid Nitrogen freezes any enemy, and Electric gel runs electricty through them, causing them to be immobile for a few seconds along with the damage of a lightning bolt running through them)
Wrench: Freezes opponents upon contact. Freeze lasts 3 seconds.
Rivet Gun: Simple gun, fires IE nails.
Drill: Drills through any surface.

Secondary Weapon: Little Sister. Although normal little sisters are harmless, Andrew's little sister is extremely battle orriented. She is outfitted with her own suit similar to the big sisters, and wields an enourmas needle which can suck 1 power per match out of an opponent.  Little Sister is extremely agile, and due to the ADAM in her bloodstream, invincible.

Abilities:

Ability 1: Plasmids. These are special powers, magic, if you will.
Plasmids;
Electro Bolt: Sends out lightning bolts. Stuns opponents for 3 seconds.
Incinerate: Sets opponent on fire. Deals damage until opponent finds a water source (Wind, pat downs, etc. will not put the fire out. Being a very powerful fire, only water can douse it)
Winter Blast: Freezes an opponent, for 3 seconds.
Insect Swarm: Shoots out extremely powerful bee's at an opponent. In all actuality, the insects are very hard to destroy, come in extremely large numbers, and are almost unblockable. Therefore, insects must be dodged for the 60 seconds they are out or simply taken.
Target Dummy: Useable every 10 posts. Target dummy clouds the opponents minds, forcing them (No matter what, regardless of any mind tricks they may have) to pay attention to a simply "dummy" of a man for 15 seconds, or until they manage to get across the battle field and strike him enough times for him to dissapear (Normally 3-5 times). In their eyes, everything else on the battlefield is cluded up, invisible, until the dummy is dealt with.
Security Bullseye: Once hit, up to 3 security robots will fly out for 60 seconds, shooting at the opponent.
Enrage: If any other living being (Or, in robots cases, unliving sometimes) is on the battlefield, they must attack this for 30 seconds. This includes my little sister, security robots, and even their own allies (Such as Gaffits Toolbox, Lawnchair, etc.). Useable every 10 posts.
Telekineses: Self explanatory.

Ability 2: Gene Tonics. These are self enhancers, meant to improve defense, offense, and overall performance on the battlefield.
Tonics:
Sport boost: Allows for extreme speed.
Electric Skin: When hit with a melee object, opponent is zapped with electricity, allowing 3 seconds for a counter attack.
(More will be added as Andrew levels up)

AP: 0
JD; 100

Stats:
Strentgh: ****
Speed: ** (With sportboost, it may be slightly more then this. Also, Andrew can pull of a shoulder dash attack which would be about 4 stars worth of speed. However, this shoulder dash can only head one direction at a time.)
Defense: *****
Reflexes: * (With the massive amounts of damage Andrew, as a big daddy, can take, reflexes are unimportant)

Description: Andrew is a basic big dadder bouncer, only taller and much heavier.
Height: 7 feet, 2 inches.
Weight: around 6 tons.
Eye color: N/A
Hair color: N/A
Hair style: N/A
Garments/clothes: Big Daddy suit. See picture.

Bio: Andrew was born in Rapture on April 4th, 1950. Andrew was a basic big dadyd bouncer, save for one thing; He was stronger, faster, and much more smart then the rest. After 3 years of faithful service for his little sister, Andrew realized he was different then the rest. he had free will. And when Rapture went to hell, he realized odds are it was no longer safe fopr him or his precious little sister. Andrew faught his way to a bathosphere and rose to the surface. (Basic, but Big Daddies dont exactly have deep backrounds in the first place.)

« Last Edit: 04 August, 2009, 06:38:27 pm by Cads_473 » Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #17 on: 12 December, 2008, 08:42:43 pm »

Name: Brann Kelliher
Weapon: Iron Tusk- As its name suggests, this is a massive Iron Tusk, ripped directly from the mouth of a giant, mythical sea mammal. Brann wields it like a man would wield a normal weapon. Its relatively basic in what it is and does, but its sharpness and durability make it a potent tool of destruction. It can be used for stabbing or crushing due to its large size. (IW)
Secondary Weapon: Harpoons- Large IW harpoons used in whaling expeditions. These are primarily used as ranged weapons. Brann can throw them faster than a normal human being thanks to his incredible strength.

Ability 1: Classical Elements- Brann can utilize the five classical Greek elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Aether and Wind for attacks. Although skilled with each element, he is not as skilled as someone who would devote an entire ability towards one element.

Ability 2: Wild Beasts- Brann has managed to tame a variety of wild beasts during his travels. The beasts her can summon are warhorses, giant (dog sized) fire ants, wolves, grizzly bears, seabeasts (basically seals, but with tusks that point upward from their lower jaws and clawed flippers), Cysquatches (One Eye Sasquatches), Birchmen (like Ents but only slightly larger than a man, they wield curved, serrated blades called "Lion Slicers") and Hunters of the Sky (winged, carnivorous reptiles that resemble pterosaurs).

Ability 3: Savagery- Despite his usual learned demeanor, Brann sometimes gives into the chaos that surrounds him. While in this savage state, his stats get a raise. However, this state is never permanent.

Ability 4: Grimoire- While exploring the forbidden city of Lea Monde one day, Brann came across this powerful book of spells. While he is not normally a magic user, he found he was able to decipher the Grimoire and use it. It gives him access to four magic types and various spells. However, he can only use a spell once per battle. The magic list is below, made smaller so that space is saved.

Shaman Spells: Focus on healing and cure

Antidote: Cures poison
Restoration: Cures paralysis
Heal: Restores some health
Clearance: Cures status        
Blessing: Cures curse
Surging Blam: Regenerates health

Enchanter Spells: Focus on increasing Brann's affinity against and for specific things. (Each last three turns)

Terra Guard: Armor increase in Earth Affinity
Aero Guard: Armor increase in Air Affinity
Pyro Guard: Armor increase in Fire Affinity
Aqua Guard: Armor increase in Water Affinity
Frost Fusion: Weapon increase in Water Affinity
Light Fusion: Weapon increase in Air Affinity
Soil Fusion: Weapon increase in Earth Affinity
Spark Fusion: Weapon increase in Fire Affinity

Warlock Spells: Focus on damaging the enemy.

Drain Heart: Steals health
Exorcism: Does damage to undead types.
Fireball: Hits enemy with a fireball.
Aqua Blast: Blasts enemy with water.
Solid Shock: Strikes enemy with explosive shockwave.
Spirit Surge: Attacks enemy with light.
Dark Chant: Enemy feels pain from dark energies.
Explosion: Exactly what it says on the tin.
Flame Ring: Surrounds enemy with a burning ring of fire.
Thunder Burst: Lightning strikes.
Avalanche: Exactly what it says on the tin.
Gaea Strike: Gravity-based attack on enemy.
Meteor : Summons a small meteor shower to strike foe.

Sorcerer Spells: Focus on buffing and nerfing people (Each last three turns)

Stun Cloud: Paralyzes enemy
Degrade: Enemy's strength goes down by one.
Lead Bones: Enemy's speed goes down by one.
Silence: Enemy can't cast magic.  
Dispel: Cancels magic on whoever its cast on.
Poison Mist: Causes poison.
Invigorate: Increases target's speed by one.
Herakles: Increases target's strength.
Magic Ward: Protects whoever its used on from the next magic spell which is tried on them.

Ability 5: Adaptability- Thanks to his natural wisdom, education, and trip through the cosmos, Brann is capable of learning how to mimic an enemy's ability. He can mimic only one ability per battle and can not switch it after the choosing.

Ability 6: Guardian of the Mountain- Due to being exposed to the Crystal Skull for long periods of time, Brann developed a hideous mutation/Hulk-side. When he needs to, Brann can transform into the Guardian of the Mountain, a fabled beast that possesses incredible power. He can no longer use his weapons or Grimoire, but his control of the elements and beasts remain the same. Brann is capable of changing back and forth from each form at will. The Guardian looks like this (minus bleeding hole in abdomen):

Stats

Strength: 4/5
Speed: 2/5
Defense: 2/5
Rage: 4/5

Appearance

(minus the guitar, and his clothes are made of animal hides and fur)

Theme: Oblivion by Mastodon

Bio: Brann was an explorer, scientist and whaler from the 1850's. Unlike most people who whaled, Brann did it because he enjoyed the challenge of it all rather than doing it for money. Historically, Brann went missing on an expedidtion to the fabled Blood Mountain, in search of an artifact rumored to be there known as the Crystal Skull. In actuality, Brann and his team found the Skull. However, the ancient magic guarding the skull opened up a wormhole, which sucked the men through. All of them died after being violently thrown around in new and unspeakable worlds, with the exception of Brann. He eventually found the pathway out of the wornhole after many years, and was dropped into the current times. Brann retained his intellect, but the trip through the cosmos gave him powers beyond that of a human. He left Blood Mountain, taking the Crystal Skull with him so that no man would suffer the same fate that his crew suffered. He found Floyd one day and joined with his cause upon hearing his tale, since he loves adventures and the like.

GMB: White Whale (Holy Grail)- Brann calls the most powerful of his beasts, the legendary Leviathan, a white whale. The whale's hide is so thick that it is IW and its massive jaws power its CA teeth. It is so powerful it is capable of moving through solid Earth as if it were water (like the sand whale from Courage the Cowardly Dog). It lasts for five turns or until it has destroyed Brann's foes. It also knows Brann now from their history together and will not cause him harm.

Whale looks like this

Whale Stats

Strength: 300/5
Defense: 250/5
Speed: 4/5
Rage: 400/5

AP: 43
JD: 760

Name: Ganonfloyd (goes by GFloyd of Floyd)
Weapon: The Grindblademar, a legendary blade that grows more powerful for every foe it defeats, thanks to the power of "Grind". Engraved on the blade are images of famous warriors that have used it in the past. Since it has been wielded by many, it has ground quite a bit, and is very powerful. IW.
Secondary Weapon: The Punisher, a weapon from the anime/manga Trigun. It looks like a large metal cross. The head of the cross functions as a launcher for various explosives, the tail acts as a machine gun, and the left arm contains six handguns, the right containing ammo for the rest of the gun. IW.

OmArmor: A gift given to Floyd by Adynos.
Gives the wearer an elemental immunity depending of the opponent's post time when he attacks.
Last unit:
0-Fire
1-Ice
2-Thunder
3-Water
4-Earth
5-Wind
6-Light
7-Darkness
8-Grey
9-Love

The design is an always changing pattern, symbolizing the power of the RJ board itself. The protection level is rated "Excellent" by experts.

Ability 1: Geologic Powers- Floyd has control over various geologic things. This includes standard Earth control such as rocks, as well as things such as small scale natural disasters, to summoning bones of prehistoric creatures from the Earth to attack his foes with.

Ability 2: Darkside Moons- Floyd is capable of summoning one miniture moon per turn. He can summon these moons anywhere in the battlefield. Up to four moons can be in place at once. Having a moon on the battlefield causes whatever his opponent's highest stat is to drop by one. The second moon effects the second highest stat, and so forth. If the opponent's stat in question is at one, then the drop will skip over to the highest one. Direct contact with a moon will lower the stat by two. They can be destroyed by weapons and abilities.

Ability 3: Crimson- Floyd can place a curse on his foes. The curse is transmitted through clouds of gas he can summon, or from insect like creatures who's sole purpose is to spread the curse. Once any of these things come in contact with an opponent, they are under the curse. At this point, they're bombarded from various directions by large bee like insects who's sting is incredibly powerful and painful. The bees themselves can not be destroyed, and will only disappear when he curse ends (four turns) or if Floyd is hit before that time.

Ability 4: SpringLoaded- The first of the five other Keepers that Floyd has encountered, Spring can be summoned to assist Floyd in battle. He uses two Beretta handguns in battle with extreme skill. His agility is very high, and he possesses a bullet time ability to make his attacks and dodging more effective. He also possesses a pair of electrified gauntlets for close combat battling.

Ability 5: Adol_the_Red- Floyd summons adol, one of the six, to help him in battle. Unlike Spring, who jumps right into combat, adol hangs back and lets his harem members do the fighting. He can summon one of three fighters to aid him at a time. The fighters are the following:

Morrigan- A succubus warrior from Darkstalkers. Despite her apperance, Morrigan is physically powerful. Her wings can turn into bladed weapons such as spears, and she can shoot fireballs and other projectiles at will, as well as make copies of herself to confuse her foes. The loudmouth/confidant one of the three.

Dizzy- The reluctant but powerful half human, half Gear from Guilty Gear. Dizzy's wings contain two seperate entities known as Necro and Undine. Necro appears as a Grim reaper who creates numerous weapons, and Undine as a blue woman who specializes in ice magic. Dizzy hersel is a competant fighter. The shy one of the three.

Shiki- A skilled assassin from Samurai Shodown. Shiki wields two IW blades into battle that she uses with lethal proficiency. She moves at high speeds and can "blink" from one location to the other within an arena in order to confuse her foes. She's adept at stealing life forces as well. The quiet one of the three.

Stats

Defense: 3/5
Mana: 3/5

Description

Height: 5'9
Weight: 156lbs
Skin tone: White, not pale but not a whole lot of color
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Hair style: Long, curly, messy
Garments/clothes: Pink Floyd T-Shirt, jeans, Chuck Taylor's.

Theme: Scumbag Blues by Them Crooked Vultures

Bio: Floyd was once a normal human being. However, he was unlucky to be selected by a secret scientific organization that was kidnapping people for experimental use. The organization had come across a mysterious and powerful mutagen called Random Junk. However, only six experiments ever survived the procedure, and became known as keepers. One day, an explosion in the lab freed all the Keepers, including Floyd. However, all six were separated and the strange bonds that connected them thanks to their shared mastery of RJ were broken. Floyd wandered before meeting GZA, how took him in and helped hone his skills in battle. Floyd now travels the world, trying to find the other keepers to unite and strike back at their creators. GZA still travels with him, and he met Brann and MW along the way, who joined his cause for various reasons.

GMB: None

AP: 30
JD: 310

Name: Mantorok Wanderer
Weapon: Mantorok Fisto!- Fisto (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fisto%21) enchanted. It is no strong enough to destroy buildings in a single blow, cause small fissures, and send foes into orbit (IW).
Secondary Weapon: Mantorok Railway Rifle- An enchanted Railway Rifle (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Railway_Rifle). Its spikes can pierce through reinforces steel, and when they stick into flesh they leak magickal energy which burns, weakens and corrodes the surronding area if not removed.

Liberty Prime: A gift from Phoenix and Quill, Liberty Prime is a 40ft tall robotic companion, armed with twin head mounted laser rifles, a Mini-Nuke supply rack and Energy Shield drainer. He is transported unto the field via an indestructible Vertibird, and is programmed to see all of MW's foes as commies.

Ability 1: Mutant Summoning-  MW can summon the following creatures to aid him: Mantorok Ghoul, Mantorok Radscorpion, Mantorok Super Mutant, and Mantorok Deathclaw.

Stats

Mantorok Ghoul (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ghoul)

Strength: 3/5
Speed: 5/5
Defense: 1/5
Rage: 2/5

Mantorok Radscorpion (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Radscorpion)

Defense:4/5

Mantorok Super Mutant (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Super_mutant)

Strength: 5/5
Defense:2/5
Rage: 3/5

Mantorok Deathclaw (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Deathclaw)

Strength: 5/5

Ability 2: Radiation Magick- MW can use Mantorok enchanted radiation in beams, bolts, orbs, etc. for offensive purposes.

Ability 3: Dynamo- An ability taught to the MW by his friend GFloyd (not the Floyd I have no, the old one <_<) that allows him to control electricity and use it like a weapon in battle just like GFloyd use to be able to do.

Ability 4: Garden of Eternal Darkness Creation Kit (G.E.D.C.K.)- An unholy fusion of the Tome of Eternal Darkness, a spellbook that houses magick and horror, and the G.E.C.K. (Garden of Eden Creation Kit), which is a device that is said to be able to create life in the wasteland. When combined together, they forum a union of human hide and metal, magic and technology, life and death. With the G.E.D.C.K., MW is able to alter the physical attributes on the battlefield to his favor with a few words, to a degree, such as using the arena to help him attack foes, creating barriers from the ground, etc. It can not, however, make anything disappear from the battlefield or create anything new, it can only use what it has available to it.

Here's what the two components look like originally.

Tome of Eternal Darkness

G.E.C.K.

Stats

Stregnth: 3/5
Speed: 1/5
Defense: 4/5
Mana: 4/5

Description

Wears a suit of T-51b Power Armor (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images//6/6c/Fallout_3_T-51b_Power_Armor.jpg) sans helmet. He instead wears this (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images//6/6b/Shady_Hat.png)

Theme Song: Into the Void by Black Sabbath

Bio: The Mantorok Wanderer was just an average Wastlelander, trying to survive in the apocalyptic ruins of Rhode Island. One day, while dying of starvation and thirst he found the ruins of an old mansion that used to be owned by the Roivas family. He found a pool fo radiated water and a strange, heart looking piece of flesh in the water. Facing death, the wanderer consumed the organ and drank from the pool. What the Wanderer at was the last remaining heart of the long dead Corpse God, Mantorok. By eating the heart and drinking the water it had dwelled in and enchanted for so long, the Wanderer changed himself forever. He found himself gifted with magickal powers and a new understanding of the universe, one a normal human would never be able to even contmeplate. With his new found powers he sought the domination of the Wastes, thanks to his somewhat cruel personality before happening upon Mantorok's heart. However there wasn't much in the wastes (hence the name) and he met up with Floyd and crew. He joined them, thinking he could find better lands to rule if he followed them.

GMB: None

AP: 27
JD: 340

Name: GZA
Weapon: The Iron Mic: An IW blade attached to a long IW chain that is attached to GZA right arm. He calls it the Iron Mic because his tongue is just as sharp and lethal as any iron sword, and he created a weapon that matches the sharpness of his lyrics and the liquid like flow he has.
Secondary Weapon: Hell's Wind Staff: An ornate, IW bo staff that GZA carries on his back when not in use. The staff itself is a powerful weapon, and it has the ability to create powerful winds that GZA uses in to aid him in battle or to harm his foes.

Ability 1: Liquid Swords: GZA is capable of summoning Liquid Swords from any point in the battle field to use against his opponents, similar to v-13's Sword Summoner Drive from BlazBlue. Only he can control the swords and their trajectories, speeds, etc (only a powerful magical barrier or IW object will stop them from moving). While the swords appear to be a liquid, they are as sharp and lethal as any blade.

Ability 2: Step to the Wu: GZA is bound to the other members of the Wu-Tang Clan by an unbreakable brotherhood. He wears a gold W symbol around his neck that shows this. Because of his bonding, he can access the abilities and skills of his fellow Clan members (only one at a time, however). It takes GZA a small amount of time to switch members (for instance, he can not use both RZA and Raekwon in the same turn, he must use RZA then switch to Raekwon. This goes for all members of the Clan). The other members and abilities GZA gets are as follows:

RZA: The leader of the Wu-Tang Clan, GZA's cousin, and Bushido follower. When bonding with him, GZA gains a katana and the knowledge of powerful sword techniques.
Method Man: The Scientific Method Man gives GZA a special generator he creatd that allows GZA to shoot lasers.
Raekwon: When GZA is aligned with Raekwon the Chef, he gains the Chef's powerful oven that gives him fire magic.
Ghostface Killah:  The stealthiest Wu member, Ghost gives GZA ninja like abilities. He can create up to three shadow clones to confuse foes, and also gains ninja teleportation (both follow standard rules).
Inspectah Deck: The rebel INS, when aligned with Deck, GZA gains 2+ Speed and 1+ Defense.
Masta Killa: The master of killing puts GZA in a homicidal mindest in which his Strength goes up by 2 and his Speed by 1.
U-God: The most religious member of the Clan, GZA gains powerful holy magic to use against his foes from U-God.
Ol' Dirty Bastard: Being dead, ODB shares the secrets of the netherworld with GZA, giving him necromantic abilities.

Stats

Speed: 3/5
Reflexes: 4/5

Appearance

Theme: 4th Chamber by GZA

Bio: A founding member of the Wu-Tang Clan, GZA found GFloyd wandering one day and challeneged him to a battle. Floyd was young and not in complete control of his powers, so GZA soundly defeated him. However, he realized Floyd had potnetial and, while his personality and genetic engineering would not allow him to learn the ways of the Wu, GZA took GFloyd into the 36 Chambers and taught him the ways of combat and helped him hone his powers and style. GZA now travels to see how is protégé fights as well as to spread the word of the Wu and battle as well.

AP: 1
JD: 120

Name: Arcmiall
Race: Dhampir
Weapon: Glyphs: Two glyph tattoos (one on each upper arm) that allow Arcmiall to summon weapons in her hand. They appear when needed and disappear when not needed (basically if she swings her arm a sword appears and when the attack is done it disappears). She can summon swords, hammers, maces, and spears (IW).

Secondary Weapon: Her IW gun with a bayonent on it. It appears primitive but its actually a very complex gun that can fire multiple types of ammo, basically switching from rifle to shotgun to automatic as the situation calls for it.

Ability 1: Tactical Soul System: Arcmiall has the ability to steal the souls of monsters, which grant her abilities depending on the type. She can have one Bullet Soul (attack) one Guardian Soul (assist/attack to some degree) and one Enhancement Soul (what it says on the tin) at one time. The list of souls she can use is here.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/2/dos-weapons.htm (all souls and abilities follow typical CoS rules. Zephyr (time stopping) does not work at all).

Ability 2: Back Glyph: In addition to her arm glyphs which summon weapons, Arcmiall has a large glyph on her back that allows for a variety of effects, such as familiar summoning, physical transformation, etc. They can be found here.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/cv-ooe/ooe-weapons2.htm (like souls, all abilities follow CoS rules. Also, rather than all the stat boosters, she only has has four, one for each CoS stat).

Stats

Strength: 2/5
Speed: 3/5
Mana: 5/5

Appearance

Theme: The Evil That Men Do by Iron Maiden

Bio: Arcmiall is the seventh daughter of a woman who was a seventh daughter. Her father was a vampire, which, when combined with the fact that she was the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter, gave her special powers that she found in her youth. She lived a peaceful life until one day her entire family was killed by a man who was the seventh son of a seventh son, giving him powers as well. Unlike Arcmiall, he used his powers for evil and sought others like him to destroy them. He failed to kill Arcmiall though but still lives. Arcmiall now uses her powers to hunt down the man who ruined her life. She met Floyd and companions and joined them on their journeys.

JD: 100
« Last Edit: 25 December, 2009, 12:59:20 pm by ganonfloyd » Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #18 on: 04 April, 2009, 05:50:23 am »

Name: Hawk
Race: Avian
Weapon 1: Railgun (Due to a recent purchase from the Mart, the railgun now fires any round Hawk is capable of imagining, including elemental rounds, IE holy, gravity, ice, ect. ect.)
Weapon 2: Nanobots. See Notes
Weapon 3: An IW shield generator capable of protecting him from any solid projectile that isn't within it's radius. It is strapped to his abdomen, to make sure it encompasses his body entirely.
Weapon 4: Kinetic Barrier Generator: A forcefield generator with a difference. The fields output from this device react to movement. If you charge at one full pelt, you'll smack right off it, painfully. If you walk into it, you'll get through, albeit very, very slowly. If you fire something, anything, at it, the fired object will either splatter or impact heavily upon the shield. Hawk has worked up a round able to get through these fields, though, so beware. Being on the other side of one does not mean he can't attack you.

Abilities:
1.   Cain’s Uplink. Cain is Hawk's A.I. who speaks in {}. Cain is NOT, repeat NOT, forcibly controllable by anyone else and is only affected by the rules under "Pulse".  He remote operates the heavy weaponry that Hawk can’t carry onto the battlefield. This varies from artillery bombardment to Super weapons. Depending on the power and amount of ordnance Hawk calls up, there will be a TTA (Time To Arrival) in posts. Super weapons aren't OHKOs unless they are part of a GMB and beam-type super weapons are instantaneous arrival.

2.   Metal control. This enables Hawk to influence and summon all metals.

3.   Active Camouflage. Since it is irritating for a sniper to be visible, this allows Hawk to hide from all detection. This cannot be seen by anything or any ability, and ends when he fires a shot. Cain's attacks also count towards this adverse effect.

4. Technology Summoning: What it says on the tin. The ability to summon any piece of technology (Technology being anything with a computer in it). This includes futuristic technology or alternate universe technology (anime, movies, ect.) and for some unknown reason birdwatching magazines.

5. Cain 2.0: An upgraded version of Cain from an alternate universe gives this universe's Cain a much finer and more powerful control over any form of technology, enabling the utter takeover of any form of technology on the battlefield.

6: Gravity Tethers: An acquired blueprint from the CEC, this gives Hawk the ability to create gravity controlling machines, along with all the horrors that entails. It' also ramps up his railgun to be able to freely fire at massive speeds and damages.

Team: The Free Company. (Mercenaries.)

GMB: Override Shields.
An immensely powerful Zero Point Energy module rigged up to Nikoleis' shield generator ramps up the shields to such an extent that not even the end of the universe or the centre of a black hole could break them. They are also unaffected by any ability, outside or inside. They can be activated at any point and are not subject to the usual ten turn GMB restriction.

There are two huge drawbacks. One: The overshields can run for one turn before needing to cool off for four turns, two turns before an eight turn cooloff, or three turns with a sixteen turn cooloff. Two: As nothing can get through them all contact with Cain is lost, and the shields are opaque. As such, Hawk is completely oblivious to his surroundings.

GMB: CEC Mining Beacon.

Calls forth the USG Ishimura from it's galactic location by shockpoint drive, and sets it up to perform a planetcrack on the battlefield. Outcome will vary depending on mineral content of planetpiece.

Height:5'' 6'
Weight: Light
Skin tone, Eye colour, Hair colour, Hair style: See Avatar.

Garments/clothes: Shorts and a t-shirt.

Notes: Nanobots are the true adaptable weaponry and armour.  They are made of a variety of elements, and can therefore combine into any type of ammunition and weapon. They reside mostly in his feathers and act as adaptive armour, mirroring against lasers, and erasing incoming projectiles. Theoretically, they are impervious, but with each hit, a faint silver dust can be seen floating to the ground, the remains of "dead" nanos. They are topped up by simply placing metal into a group of them, enabling them to replicate into larger numbers.

Although he uses any super weapons, the six most used ones are:

Hell- An Icarus (Die Another Day), Hammer of Dawn (Gears of War) or Particle Cannon (C&C Generals) style super weapon.

Calamity- Orbital Nuclear Warheads, ranging from Atomic through to Neutron (Destroys only living tissue).

Vengeance- Orbital Tungsten Rods that melt in the atmosphere and hit the target as a semi-molten mass.

Pulse- EMP barrage affecting a 30 mile radius. My guns count as mechanical, Cain will be offline for the next 3 posts (EMP affect).

The Grid- An antimatter "web" surrounding the OSP and the other relay satellites, which protects them from harm. In the event of a major emergency, the Grid will descend onto a target, annihilating it in a matter-antimatter reaction.

D-Cannon- An interesting side affect of stable, long running teleporters is that they create a flat portal into any space imaginable. A variable weapon, the D-Cannon is actually a portal array slid in front of Hell's barrel, which projects the beam to any point in space, through varying dimensions. The size, shape and the amount of portals created to emit the beam can vary almost infinitely.

Strength:  *
Speed:     *
Defense:   *****
Jump:       *****

Bio: Up soon.

AP: 44
Money: 86

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phoenix:

Weapon 1: Fire Summmoning:- Phoenix can summon and control fire of any type, shape, size, strength and form. She is also immune to fire, any heat near her being metabolised and turned into useful energy, i.e. more fire.

Weapon 2: Kinetic and Potential Energy Control:- Phoenix can move, shove, crush, spread or otherwise change an object of any material up to five ton or so in weight.

Gift Item:
3-Drone Shield: 3 small drones that form a triangular shield between them. They're automated, but can be given orders. The shield protects against physical attacks and is quite strong, but can be broken with enough force. Still, it will slow down the attack by quite a bit. Energy attacks will pass right through the shield, however.

Ability One:  Mind Control:- Phoenix's mind, while not being supremely intelligent, is probably one of the most resilient and adaptable in the world. She can read incoming blows like a book in 72-point font. Consequently, she is almost never near an incoming attack. The type/amount/size/horrific thoughts/mental resistance of a mind is unimportant. She can also influence the minds of people she fights, turning clones and other companions against their creators. At times of need, she will enter a fighter's mind and force them to see things that aren't actually there.

Ability Two: Hallucination:- Phoenix can re-create a scene so well that only she can tell the difference. This may be used as an "after attack" effect to void any attack that was aimed at her, at the cost of a three turn cooldown.

Ability Three: Meiosis:- Phoenix can split off into multiple bodies of identical abilities to the original (max three (Including her.).). These can be controlled by her own mind, and as they are all Phoenix, her mind can instantaneously switch between them. Destroying the original Phoenix will not affect any of the others.

Speed:    *****
Strength: *
Defence:  *
Mana:      *****

AP: 10
JD: 77

~~~~~~~

Name: Quill
Race: Human.
Appearance: A slight, thin, red-robed figure with a soft voice and red hair. Her eyes are green, and there appears to be a faint trace of purple sparkling in her irises.

Weapon 1: Edge of Oblivion.
Enchanted: +2
Special:
   Cold Damage to target
   +50% Resistance to Cold
   +25% Resistance to Magical Cold
Proficiency: Dagger

When its powers are awakened and its name known, "Edge of Oblivion" becomes entirely black... where once just the edges were ebony, now the blackness has spread across the entire blade. The chill the blade radiates has increased ten-fold, so much so that it is painful to hold it for too long.

"Edge of Oblivion" does disintegration damage every time it strikes an opponent... for every wound it causes, it also disintegrates the flesh around the target area, simultaneously cauterizing the wound as it strikes.

There is some speculation that a Sphere of Annihilation has somehow been encaged within the blade itself, but again this is only speculation. Given that the planes are infinite, anything is possible.

2: Spellbook. This heavy book is much more than it seems. The casing is black brambles and green cloth forms the pages. The symbols written on the book hurt the eyes, and black barbed seeds adorn it. The brambles and barbs are controlled by her belief. Just touching the book ensures a very painful time as the vines rapidly snare out to shred the victim.

Gift Item:
Blessed laced robe of blood:
Blood absorbed by her barbed plant is drained to increases the robe's toughness (+1 defense for Quill for the turn) or heal Quill's wounds. Of course, the latter cannot be done with Quill's blood. And the design is cute.

Santa's hat:
This hat turns the wearer into the Christmas' spirit with new abilities. First, the wearer gain a speed of 7/5 but only for the night of Christmas eve. Also, she gains the power to create presents at will. These are not usable by the wearer herself except during Christmas eve too (meaning the next present by Quill for Secret Santa will be free of charge!). Finally the wearer is protected against heart and cold attacks (not immune, however)

Abilities:

#1: Magecraft: See spell list at end of profile. Quill can cast magic easily, being a sorcerer. These spells all take some time, but first level spells she can cast as easily and quickly as you would blink. First level spells are the only spells available as a barrage (multiple per turn). She is a level 13 mage. 1st: 4 spell choices. 2nd: 4 spell choices. 3rd: 4 spell choices. 4th: 3 spell choices. 5th: 3 spell choice. 6th: 1 spell choice.

For every win on a battlefield, her level is increased by one.

#2: Namesake: Quill has control over the black barbed plants attached to her book, and woven into her clothes and under her skin. These plants are as tough as steel, razor sharp and may not be controlled by any other means than her own mind. (Sorry Lotus.)

Strength: **
Power (of spells): *****

Complete spell list, saved as 1 pt text. I will select a number of spells for each battle, and present them before the match.

Each spell may be cast multiple times, this just dictates how many spells I can select at the start of a battle.

Speed-1 is the number of turns required to cast it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                   MAGE SPELLS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A brief note here. 20 seconds = 1 turn. Times are rounded up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Level One Spells
________________________________________________________________________________

CHROMATIC ORB
Range: 50 feet
Speed: 1
Area of Effect: 1 creature

Long are the debates about the spectrum of color in the multiverse. "This Blue is better than Yellow!" "Pike it, berk! Of course White is the true color!" And while in the end, many generally agree that a color's  greatness is in the eye of the beholder, this spell establishes the fact that some colors are deadlier than others.

This summons a large, magical Orb of Color, which can then be hurled at a target.
The color of the Orb changes depending on the level of the caster.

Level: 1 White
Damage: 4 pts.
Special Power: 10 sec: Drop in targets stats of -2 strength, -2 defense, -2 speed

Level: 2 Red
Damage: 6 pts.
Special Power: 10 sec: Drop in targets stats of -2 strength, -2 defense.

Level: 3 Orange
Damage: 8 pts.
Special Power: Sets target on fire.

Level: 4 Yellow
Damage: 10 pts.
Special Power: 10 sec: Drop in targets stats of -2 strength, -2 defense, -2 speed

Level: 5 Green
Damage: 12 pts.
Special Power: Stun for 10-25 sec.

Level: 6 Turquoise
Damage: 8 pts.
Special Power: Unconscious for 10-25 sec.

Level: 7 Blue
Damage: 16 pts.
Special Power: Paralyzed for 30-100 sec.

Level: 10 Violet
Damage: Paralysis
Special Power: Target turned to stone.

Level: 12 Black
Damage: 40 pts.
Special Power: Paralysis for 10-40 sec.

################

MAGIC MISSILE
Range: 80 ft. + (30 ft. / level)
Duration: Instant

This spell shapes arcane energies into unerring missiles. The greater your skill, the more missiles you can hurl from your body.

The spell summons a magical missile that strikes its target unerringly for 5 pts. of damage with no dodge possible. In addition, the caster gains 1
extra missile every 2 levels, for a total of 5 missiles at level 9.

################

SHIELD
Range: 10 feet
Duration: 25 sec. / level
Saving Throw: None

This spell summons a globe of force that protects the caster from physical attacks.

When cast, a magical orb of protective energy arises and protects the recipient from attacks from all directions. It bestows +3 defense against all attacks for 25 seconds / level of the caster.

################

BLINDNESS
Range: 90 ft. + 30 ft. / level
Duration: 60 seconds
Area of Effect: 1 Creature

How frail is the body when it depends upon its eyes! When sight is removed, things become harder to hit, and the sufferer becomes an easier target.

If the targeted creature fails its saving throw, the creature will be struck with blindness and suffer a -1 strength and a -1 defense.

Level Two Spells

ADDER'S KISS
Range: 150 feet
Duration: 5 seconds per 3 levels
Speed: 6

It is said an adder's kiss can scald even the most fearsome of fiends. This spell calls forth an acidic bolt to shower an opponent with its vile green acid. If the caster is skilled enough, the adder's kiss lingers after the initial strike, continuing to sink into an opponent's skin with its acidic teeth.

When cast, the caster chooses any target within 150 ft. and the Adder's Kiss will strike for 8 acid damage. For every three levels of the caster, the acid lasts 5 seconds longer, inflicting another 8 acid damage / 5 second segments.

################

ICE KNIFE
Range: 50 ft.
Speed: 2
Area of Effect: target

Daggers of ice can be conjured that not only strike the intended target but can spread cold as ice in water. One knife per three levels, up to five knives.

On any post which ends in a 10 second increment, the target is frozen in ice. (0,10,20,30,40, ect.)

################

PAIN MIRROR
Range: Caster only
Duration: When hit, or 5 seconds per level of caster
Area of Effect: 10 ft. radius when activated

A near-forgotten legacy of an ancient empire, this spell reminds those who wish to harm the caster that they must be willing to suffer as well. If the caster is hurt, the same damage is inflicted on any creatures close to the caster.

This spell only affects the caster. Whenever the caster is attacked while the spell is in effect, all hostile creatures within a 10 foot radius take equal damage. It only works for one attack, and the effects are not cumulative (you cannot have more than one mirror erected). If the spell is not triggered, it lasts for 5 seconds per level of the caster.

################

SWARM CURSE
Range: 100 feet
Duration: 15 seconds
Area of Effect: 3 feet / level of the caster

All that scuttles, creeps, and swarms shall be invited to dine... on a victim of your choosing. Brings a swarm of insects to attack all those in the area of effect.

Brings a swarm of insects to attack all those in the area of effect. They inflict 4 + (caster level/3) points of damage every 5 seconds. No one can cast a spell while within the swarm.

################

LUCK
Range: 30 feet
Duration: 5 seconds per level

Fortune. Chance. Kismet. Whatever its name, this spell grants a boost in one's Luck for a short duration.

This bonus increases the chance for success in various efforts such as attacking or dodges and the like.

################

BLUR
Range: 0
Duration: 15 seconds + 5 seconds per level
Area of Effect: The caster

The blurring of form and spirit causes one to be hard to see or touch, granting a great advantage in battle.

Blur causes the wizard's form to shift and blur, making it much more difficult to attack the caster: It causes all incoming attacks to be made at -3 penalty and grants the wizard +1 on all saving throws.

################

TERROR
Range: 75 feet
Duration: 30 seconds
Area of Effect: 30 feet radius

Terror exists in many forms throughout the multiverse. This incantation calls upon the terrors at the heart of the souls of all present.

This spell causes all non-undead creatures within a 30 foot radius of the target point to flee in terror from the area.

Level Three Spells

BALL LIGHTNING
Range: 90 ft + 30 ft. per level
Speed: 3
Area of Effect: Nearest target

Spheres of electrical force shoot forth and strike your nearest foes.

Caster can create up to 4 glowing spheres of lightning when the spell is cast. They are roughly 3 ft. in diameter. The damage varies depending on the number of balls created: (Randomised by post time in seconds.)
4        8 each (1-15 sec)
3        12 each (16-30)
2        20 each (31-45)
1        48 (46-0)

################

ELYSIUM'S TEARS
Range: 90 feet
Area of Effect: 1 target/meteor

The skies of the Upper Planes shed tears when evil is done. These tears can burn even the most armored of foes.

The caster chooses any single target within range. Then, a stream of small meteors rain down and strike the target and surrounding area - one 'meteor' for each level of experience, up to a maximum of 10. Each missile that hits inflicts 2 points of blunt damage and 4 points of fire damage. Anyone within 3 feet of the target takes 1 point of fire damage as well.

################

HOLD <COMPANION>
Range: 180 feet
Duration: 5-20 seconds + 5 seconds per level
Area of Effect: up to 3 companions.

This spell allows the caster to immobilize 1-3 companions.
Those affected are rendered immobile for the duration of the spell. When cast, the caster can choose the point of origin of the spell (within range), and from there, the 3 closest companions are affected.

################

TASHA'S UNBEARABLE DERISIVE LAUGHTER
Area of Effect: 30 feet radius

What man does not feel their body fill with burning shame when mocked by a woman? Fill the ears of your enemies with the derisive scorn of a woman's laughter. Their bodies shall become clumsy and foolish, easily struck, and confidence shall be leeched from their muscles, weakening their blows.

Tasha's Unbearable Derisive Laughter occurs in a 30 ft radius from that spot. All male living creatures in range of the spell get a -2 to their strength, -2 to defense, and -2 to their speed for 5 seconds / level of the caster.

################

VAMPIRIC TOUCH
Range: Touch
Area of Effect: 1 Creature Touched

This spell steals life from the target and transfers it to you.

When the player touches a non-undead creature, he drains 6 hp from the target for every 2 wizard levels he has (12 hp for Lvl 4). The damage that he drains is then transferred to the caster and added to their total hp. Any hp over the normal maximum is treated as 'temporary hit points' which will be lost after one hour if not used beforehand (absorbing damage).

################

AX OF TORMENT
Duration: Instant / Special
Area of Effect: 1 Creature

As if from the depths of Baator, Torment shall be brought upon your enemies, and with time, its strength will only grow.

Effect: This spell summons a mystical giant Battle Ax. The Ax strikes a specified individual target for 8 pts. of damage. In addition, as a final blow, the Ax will cause a magical effect to occur (at random):
(1) Suffer an additional 8 pts. of damage; (0-7)
(2) 16 pts. of damage; (8-14)
(3) Paralyzed for 15 seconds. (15-21)
(Below level 9 anything above 21 seconds is treated as #1)
* At Level 9+, the following new effects can occur:
(4) 40 pts. of Fire damage; (22-28)
(5) 48 pts. of Ice damage; (29-35)
(6) Randomly teleported 1-100 yds. away; (36-42)
(7) Turned to stone; (43-49)
(8) 64 pts. of pure damage. (50-59)

################

INFERNAL SHIELD
Area of Effect: Caster

Even the Great Destroyer is halted by this mystical barrier. When cast, all fiery effects are absorbed and altered into healing energies.

Works on caster only. The spell creates a fiery shield that bestows a 150% Normal Fire Resistance and 150% Magical Fire Resistance. The spell will expire after 5 seconds / level of the caster.

Level Four Spells

BLACKSPHERE
Range: 30 ft. (50 ft. at level 10+)
Duration: 10 seconds
Speed: 4
Area of Effect: 10 feet radius globe

This spell illustrates the power of Force, as a wave of concussive force explodes out in a 10' radius that not only damages but imprisons as well.

The spell allows the caster to create a black sphere of force which explodes and causes 4 pts. of damage, + 1 pt. per caster level, to all creatures with in a 30 ft. radius. Creatures are trapped in a 10- foot radius sphere of force for the duration of the spell.

################

CONFUSION
Range: 120 feet
Duration: 10 seconds + 1 second per level
Area of Effect: Up to 60 square feet
Saving Throw: Neg.

Focus and purpose shall become undone.

As per the name, this spell causes 4 creatures, +1 creature / level, to become confused and unsure of itself. They will either:
1) Wander away; (1-15 sec)
2) Stand confused; (16-30)
3) Attack nearest creature; (31-45)
4) Act normal. (46-00)

################

FORCE MISSILES
Range: 90 ft. + 5 ft. per level
Area of Effect: 1 or more creatures or objects

Missiles of Force accurately strike down and blast its intended victims.

Like the magic missile, this spell creates a mystical globe of magical energy, which will successfully hit its target for 8 pts. of damage, with no dodge possible. It then explodes with a concussive blast that does 1 pt. of damage / level of the caster within a 3 ft. radius. . The wizard creates 1 missile at 7th, + an additional missile every 2nd level after 7th, for a max of 7 missiles.

################

SHROUD OF SHADOWS
Duration: 5-20 seconds +10 seconds
Area of Effect: One Target

This spell brings shadows to your aid, enshrouding your body from detection and physical attacks.

When this spell is cast, the player may select any target within touch range. The recipient of this spell gains the following
abilities: +2 to defense, +10% to Stealth, and targets have a -1 penalty to hit the caster.

Level Five Spells

CLOUDKILL
Speed: 5
Area of Effect: Battlefield

Clouds of death stream forth from the caster and send those not strong enough on a free journey to their deserved plane of rest.

A billowing cloud of toxic, poisonous vapors are created across the area of the battle field.
                                   ################

CONE OF COLD
Range: 30 feet
Area of Effect: Special

Extreme cold blasts forth and welcomes your enemies in its freezing embrace.

This spell shoots forth a cone-shaped area of extreme cold from the caster's hand in a 30 ft.-long cone. It deals 4 +1 pts. of damage per level of the caster, to a maximum of 40 +10 pts.

################

ENOLL EVA'S DUPLICATION
Duration: 60 seconds
Area of Effect: Target

This 'spell' is actually a complex mathematical equation accidentally discovered by the modron, Enoll Eva, while calculating the multiplication factor on various linear algebraic formulas. The results are devastating: This equation allows all subsequent actions to be doubled or duplicated. Hence it was found that during confrontations, all physical or magical attacks were seemingly doubled - dealing twice the amount of damage.

This spell affects a single target. When cast, all subsequent attacks (physical or magical) will be duplicated once: For example, after attacking once with a weapon, the attack will be immediately duplicated - same for spells (cast a Magic Missile, and immediately afterwards, another Magic Missile spell will launch). This spell will last for approximately 2 turns after casting.

It cannot be stacked.
                                   ################

DESERT HELL
Area of Effect: Battlefield.

'Hell' is an oft-debated term. Some say Hell is Baator. Others, the Abyss. This spell proffers that nothing could be worse than the endless dunes and scorching heat of the desert.

This spell summons the scorching heat of the desert planes to scorch all enemies within sight. Enemies within range must save or spontaneously combust
for 40 pts. of damage.

################

FIRE AND ICE
Range: 150 feet
Area of Effect: 30 feet radius globe

A red sphere of Fire and a blue sphere of Ice shall streak forth and quickly strike down the target of your choosing.

This spell summons 2 crystal spheres (one red, one blue) that strike a specified target. Upon impact, the red sphere explodes into a fireball 30' radius that inflicts 18 pts. of fire damage upon all w/in range, while the blue sphere explodes in the same area of effect, causing 18 pts. of cold damage to all w/in range.

Level Six Spells

ANTIMAGIC SHELL
Duration: 5 turns
Area of Effect: 1 foot per level diameter

In an ironic twist, all magic in its area of effect shall be undone, with this spell.

This spell surrounds the caster with a 'shell of magic' that effectively negates all magic and magical spell effects (including magic items) within its area of effect. Thus, it blocks out magic, yet it also stops all usage within the shell as well! This also includes various special attacks such as breath, gaze or voice attacks (Abilities inside the shell). The spell lasts for 5 turns, and it globe's area of effect is 1 foot per level of the caster.

################

GLOBE OF INVULNERABILITY
Area of Effect: 5 feet radius

Similar to its sister spell, Antimagic Shell, this enchantment restricts certain magic from entering its confines. Yet unlike its sibling, this spell allows magic to flow outward from within.

This spell creates an immobile sphere of magic that prevents any 1st - 4th level spell effects from penetrating (even area effect spells). Spells of 5th level or higher are not affected by the globe. But unlike antimagic shell, any type of spell can be cast out of the sphere. The globe lasts for 5 seconds per level of the caster.

################

HOWL OF PANDEMONIUM
Duration: Special
Area of Effect: 30 ft. radius or 60 x 20 ft. cone

The Madness from the Howling Land - Pandemonium's Noise screams forth and bathes everyone in its cacophony.

The Winds of Pandemonium shoot forth from the caster's body to stun any enemies on screen. The spell can also nullify all sound-based attacks and deflect normal missile weapons. Creatures are incapacitated for 3 turns.

################

CHAIN LIGHTNING STORM

"As Man looked up and cried to the heavens, so it responded..." Judgement rains down from the skies when this spell is invoked. Giant Bolts which strike and chain shall comprise the Storm of death.

Giant Lightning Bolts strike down all hostile creatures on screen for 70 pts. of damage.

Level Seven Spells

ACID STORM
Range: 30 ft.
Duration: 30 seconds
Speed: 7
Area of Effect: 20 ft. radius up to 20 ft. high

The tempest of acid may come and go, but its sting lingers much longer.

This spell creates a massive storm that rains deadly acid to all enemies in a 20 ft radius area that inflicts 6 pts. of damage for every 5 seconds per level of the caster.

################

BLADESTORM
Range: 75 feet
Area of Effect: 10 yards per level radius

The blackest ice from the fourth layer of Acheron is summoned to cut, shear, and slice away all who oppose you.

This spell summons rows upon rows of Ocanthyan razor-ice shards that strike all opponents in 10 yards per level radius and inflicts 8 pts.of damage per level of the caster, in addition to inflicting another 20 pts. of damage on a 10 second increment (0, 10, 20 ect)

################

STYGIAN ICE STORM

Few know the true terror of Baator, let alone the gruesome Fifth Layer. This devastating spell summons the harshest cold and bitter ice of the Fifth Layer of Baator, Stygia, to annihilate all enemies within range. As the River Styx flows through the Stygian Ice, so it does in this spell as well. Perhaps if the victims are strong enough to survive this devastation they may live to tell others about the true terror... but the River Styx has a tendency to make people forget.

Ice from Stygia is summoned to crush all creatures within sight for 64 pts. of ice damage, with no saving throw. Finally, all creatures suffer forgetfulness for 2 turns due to the immediate contact with the frozen, forgetful waters of the River Styx.

Level Eight Spells

METEOR STORM BOMBARDMENT
Range: 50
Speed: 8

Meteors from across the multiverse are called to rain destruction upon all who oppose the caster.

This spell calls forth a great shower of meteors to bombard all enemies within sight for 120 pts. of damage, or half the damage with a successful saving throw vs. spell.

################

DEATHBOLT

Death comes in many forms, but none so painful as this. For even if you evade Death's Touch, it will always leave a mark.

This spell calls forth a magical bolt of death energy that kills a specified target, unless it makes a successful saving throw vs. spell. Even on a successful saving throw, the victim suffers 60 pts. of damage.

################

POWER WORD, BLIND
Range: 15 feet per level
Area of Effect: 15 feet radius

The power of sight shall be removed, permanently, and darkness shall enter.

Level Nine Spells

CELESTIAL HOST
Speed: 9

While the various proxies and beings of the Celestial Planes are seen as the embodiment of kindness, compassion, and benevolence, their might easily rivals those of Baator or the Abyss. Woe to those who underestimate the power of the Upper Planes!

When cast, a group of powerful phantasms are called to help eradicate all enemies in a 50 ft. x 50 ft. area, as their combined attacks inflict 40 - 120 hit points of damage, with no saving throw possible. The phantasms represent some of the most powerful celestial beings from the Upper Planes: Astral Deva [Mace of Disruption], Phoenix [Fire Storm], Solar Aasimon [Celestial Bow], and a Gold Dragon [Energy Wave].

################

CONFLAGRATION
Duration: 50 seconds

Burn, burn, burn.

A single creature shall be set aflame with this hideous spell, suffering 12 points of damage per 5 seconds, with no saving throw. The spell lasts 5 seconds per level of the caster. Anybody within 10 feet of the target will also suffer 12 pts. of damage, but are allowed a saving throw vs. spells to halve the damage.

################

ELYSIUM'S FIRES
Range: 90 feet

Elysium's Fires split the sky, raining streams of bright white fire down upon the earth. Each blast explodes when it strikes the ground, causing a tremendous flash and sending waves of fire rippling out from the point of impact.

This spell summons 8 meteors from Elysium to strike down upon the area and crush all enemies. As they smash down on the ground, each one explodes in a 15 foot diameter area, doing 20 points of damage.

################

POWER WORD, KILL
Range: 15 feet per 2 levels
Area of Effect: 10 feet radius

With a single word, life's energies are snuffed out.

################

ABYSSAL FURY

When compared to the Tanar'ri, at least the Baatezu are more civilized. There is, perhaps, nothing more horrific than the unbounded fury of Abyss. By use of this spell, the ground shall split open and the victim dragged into the Tanar'rian Madness. Welcome to Hell.

This spell opens a planar portal beneath a specified victim and drags them down into the Abyss. The portal remains open even after the victim is swallowed in. The only sound bystanders hear is the incessant screaming of the victim as he/she is torn apart by the ruthless Tanar'ri. After what seems like only a few seconds (which is more than an eternity for the victim in the Abyss), the victim (or what's left of him) gets spit back out of the portal.

(1) If the victim makes a successful saving throw, he will get spit out of the
portal in 'one piece,' but while the victim sensed nothing at first, after a
split-second, all the Wrath of the Tanar'ri will surface. The victim will suffer
510 pts. of damage as he suffers multiple 'delayed' attacks and slashes from
all angles.

(2) If the victim fails the saving throw, it is instant death. All that is left
are body parts.

################

RUNE OF TORMENT

Pain, Agony, Suffering, Torment. When the Rune is invoked, even the earth shall resonate its anguish. Torment of the mind. Torment of the body. Torment of the
soul. All will be made clear when the Circle is drawn.

After the Ultimate Circle is inscribed on the ground, and the Rune explodes, all creatures in the 50 ft. x 50 ft. area that are hostile take 100 hit points of damage. There is no Saving Throw.

################

AP: 6

JD: 97
« Last Edit: 04 February, 2010, 03:11:01 pm by Nox » Report Spam   Logged

Himeko Katagiri
The Super Energetic Idiot of Class 1-C
Holy Ruler

Username: Optimus Minor

マホ!!!

« Reply #19 on: 02 August, 2009, 09:15:56 pm »

Name: Bruce Campbell
Race: “Human/Man God” (?)
Weapon: Chainboom sawstick - An IW rapid-fire shotgun with an IW chainsaw bayonet that can fuse into Bruce’s left hand. It has killing power equal to that of a jet engine.
Secondary Weapon: The Chin- Bruce’s entire skull is plated with IW adamantium allowing him to perform intense cranial maneuvers. (Also add +2 defense)

Abilities:
Ability 1: Fire Control- Bruce Campbell ignites his red hot manliness and uses it to control fires and even set the local atmosphere ablaze.

Ability 2: Alchemy- Bruce is able to use alchemy, like in FMA.

Stats:

Reflexes: 5/5

Description:
http://worldsstrongestlibrarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/bruce_campbell_army_of_darkness.jpg
Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: 185lbs
Skin tone: white
Eye color: brown
Hair color: brown
Hair style: “the Campbell”
Garments/clothes: F3 WasteLander clothes

Bio: After defeating the army of darkness Bruce entered a portal which he though would take him home, instead he ended up here, and now He’s a pissed off badass without any gum.

AP: 4
JD: 180
GmB: (none)

Name: Optimus Minor (Opi is fine)
Race: Computer virus/ Autobot
Primary Weapon: Energon Swords- a pair of IW swords made from pure Energon crystals that can change shape & can overload machines.
Secondary Weapon: Giant Enemy Crab- Opi is able to draw a giant enemy crab through the internets to aid him in battle.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Shoop Da Whoop(s): is a master of shooping the whoop, allowing me to fire several different Lazorz, each having a different effect when fired, they include:
-Orange Lazor: a weak lazor that requires no charge and can be fired with rapid succession.
-Blue Lazor:  The signature lazor- requires 1 post to charge but it does not affect Opi’s ability to fire other lazors, even while charging, once charged it can be held until fired.
-Red Lazor: similar to the Blue Lazor, the Red Lazor requires 1 post to charge (can still fight during charging) once charged; it fires as a beam of constant extreme heat energy that can melt/burn almost anything.
-Yellow Lazor: a variant of the Orange Lazor, it is able to fire without charging, it is slightly weaker then Orange but it makes up for that with its ability to stun almost anything it hits on contact. (1-2 turn stun)
-Green Lazor: one of the most powerful lazors, Green requires 2 charges (not in succession) but once charged it fires a incredibly powerful beam of concentrated energy laced with an unknown substance that poisons whatever it hits, As if its massive damage wasn’t enough the toxins cause anyone/anything hit to lose 2 speed and 1 defense for 5 posts.
-Purple Lazor: The most powerful Lazor within Opi’s arsenal, it requires 3 turns to charge. But once charged it fire a blast of ultra dense, highly concentrated particle energy, anyone hit by this is sure to need an aspirin. Special note if the post that the Purple lazor is fired is a same time post as the opponent, they are transformed into a chicken of the same size as their character with all their abilities and stats (for Lols)

Ability 2: I F**king Love Coloring- Opi loves coloring, and he can use his wide selection of pencil-crayons to draw random creations into existence out of thin air.

Stats:
Power: 3/5

Height: 8’3”
Weight: 2520 lbs
Skin tone: metallic grey
Eye color: teal
Hair color: (None)
Hair style: (none)
Garments/clothes: light blue and white striped gloves.

http://dictirwirm.deviantart.com/art/Opi-CoS-edition-62681283
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ljt0qr.jpg

Bio: in the year 2117 an eight year old gay boy named Shannon found a magic lamp. The Genie inside granted him three wishes, the first, was a fur jacket. The second was a flying car, and his final wish was to have a planet full of unicorns…Unfortunately his flying car was stolen the next day, stolen by a mad scientist! The scientist used the flying car in several experiments, most of them involving whipped cream. One day the scientist was updating his Ipod’s playlist when his computer became infected with a super powerful virus caused by his obsession with GDPCTP. Without noticing that the virus had entered his Ipod, the scientist put it into the flying car’s Ipod dock and tried to test it. The virus immediately took over the car and accidentally activated the flux capacitor and was sent back in time, it exited the time stream and crashed itself inside a movie theatre during the premiere showing of Transformers. After watching the entire movie with his recently damaged robotic brain, the car had become convinced Optimus prime was his father; it assumed the new name Optimus Minor and vowed to crush all remaining threats to mankind! Soon after it learned to become one with the universe through the use of the world wide web, Opi gained much knowledge of mankind through the Web as well as many of his unusual powers, it was also how he learned about the CoS, deciding that by going there he would be able to destroy all the evil being that would flock to the tournament. He transformed into his sub-humanoid form and rolled out. Ready to finish the fight…medabots…

AP: 2
GmB: (none)

Name:Eddie Riggs
Race: METAL GOD!
Weapon: The Seperator (IW axe infused the power of METAL!!!)
Secondary Weapon: The Love Giver (IW guitar that calls down lightning bolts on targets)
Abilities:
Guitar Solos

Bring it on home: Playing this solo calls a giant flaming zepplin crashing down onto the target.

Darkness control

GmBs:
AP:

Stats:
Strength:5/5
Speed:2/5
Defense:3/5
Rage:2/5

Description
Height:5'10"
Weight:230 lbs (all muscle)
Skin tone:Caucasian
Eye color:Brown
Hair color:Black
Hair style: Messy
Garments/clothes:Leather Jacket, Stage crew badge, spiked wrist bands, blue jeans.

Appearance: http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/143871_S/New-Brutal-Legend-Images.jpg

Bio: Eddie is a roadie for a "heavy metal" band, after saving one of the band members from a deadly fall, Eddie was crushed by a piece of the stage that broke off. After he got crushed the metal god of fire ORMAGODEN, rose up from the ground and sent Eddie back to the age of Metal to defeat Emperor Doviculus.(I won't go into further details because I don't want to put in any spoilers, even though no one cares...)

Name: Joey
Race: Kangaroo
Weapon 1: Ultra-professional boxing gloves- special gloves designed with thousands of micro pile-bankers in the fists to multiply the distance traveled of anything hit by them. they also add 2 strength.
Weapon 2: Wallabee- Joey's infinitely respawning, Fireproof child who can use any attack Joey can.

Ability 1: Pouch of destiny- joey is able to call almost anything from his pouch using the awesome power of austrailian portal technology.

Ability 2: the way of the Roo- allows Joey to do badass "matrix-esque" attacks by defying local gravity and magnifying/reducing the physical properties of the nearby space. This also permanently adds 1 defense

Stats;
strength: 4/5 (2/5)
speed: 4/5
defense: 2/5 (1/5)
reflexes: 5/5
« Last Edit: 26 September, 2010, 08:46:24 pm by THAT Bat! » Report Spam   Logged

Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #20 on: 19 August, 2009, 12:08:16 pm »

Name: Ryan Davis AKA. Plasma Komodo

WEAPON SPECIALIST

Weapon 1: The PKD-2009model Weapons Generating System
Komodo has four of these devices. Contained in a gun holster is four rectangular boxes with gun triggers and two buttons each. This is Komodo's own invention, the PKD-2009m. Clicking the trigger when the box is in it's neutral form causes it to recieve signals from his brain via his nervous system. The box uses the signals to determine which weapon Komodo needs. It then transforms into the gun desired. No matter what size. Komodo can change the gun by simply thinking of another one. The device stores an infinite number of four different bullet types:
-Neutral (the bullets the gun was designed for)
-Explosive (equivalent to a hand grenade)
-Homing (Will go around obstacles if needed)
-Elemental (Made only of the element, no metal bullet)
There are three different elemental bullets:
-Fire, Electricity, Poison
The two buttons on each box can serve to turn it into an explosive. The red one sets the transformation into an explosive and covers the back of the PKD with an adhesive that will stick to any surface. The second button explodes any charged explosives set up by Komodo. The explosion can be equivalent to that of a rocket launcher.

Weapon 2: Bioforce Exoskeleton Unit Mark 3 (BEU)
Komodo is covered from shoulder to toe in his own light weight, highly advanced suit of armor. It provides him with a permanent invisible energy shield that can only be removed with 3 solid hits. In addition to this, every turn, it increases one stat by one for that turn. Komodo may not choose the same stat twice in a row. Every three turns, he can increase a stat by three for that turn. In both wrists of the suit are beam sword generators. The feet have a technology that allow them to stick two any surface and have rocket boosters for flight as well. One unique quality about the suit is that as Komodo grows more injured and weaker, the the BEU only gets stronger, allowing him to work through that pain and increase all hhs stats depending on the severity of the injuries sustained. The BEU also can render Komodo completely invisble to the naked eye in stealth mode and comes with a self repair feature.

Stats:
Strength: ***
Senses: **

Appearance:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 211lbs
Race: Caucasion Human Male
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Build: Built >_>
Hair Style: Similar to Ace's from One Piece
Clothing: The main clothing he has is the BEU. It is black with silver camo. Most of it consists of a thick, form fitting armor which is made from a flexible material. He wears a belt with a gun holster (containing PKDs) on his waist. The large boots that come with the BEU seem to be made of metal and are completely silver. He does wear smal finger-cut black gloves as well.

Bio:
To come. Too lazy to write anymore.

Name: Draft
Species: Ghost

Weapons:
Chill Ship-
Draft's ghost ship from the world of the dead. This ship accompanies Draft into battle, hovering high above the battle field. It will occasionally teleport from place to place. Features:
-Shoots canonballs. These canonballs can be fire, ice, or dark type along with the neutral canonball, and have intagibility features, ghosting through defenses.
-It can summon up to 10 skeleton pirates, who are armed with swords and a pistols.
-It's anchors can be used as weapons.
-Spikes can be generated on the ship for ramming or projectile purposes.
-At the front of the ship is a giant skeleton head decoration. This is skeleton king Lord Marrow. He spews fire breath or acid onto the field and can produce hands on the ship dual wielding swords. He also shoops da whoop.
-Destroying the ship causes acid rain to fall for the rest of the battle. It burns the opponent every two turns and drains all of their stats by one every five turns.

Gordon the Puppet:
Through his masterful possession skills, Draft is able to simultaneously fight and have a part of him control a puppet. It is a wooden mannequin that is seven feet tall. It wields a large scythe that can be freely controlled by Draft. Features:
-Shoots lazer beams from it's hands, mout, and eyes.
-Grows spikes all around it's body.
-Switch places with Draft instantaneously (teleportation rules)
-shoots poison needles
-throws bombs of fire, ice, and darkness
-summon chains (lightning flows through the chains)

Abilities:
Spectral Powers:
Draft is a ghost and gains a huge number of benefits because of this:
-Intagibility: He is immune to attack. He is only vunerable while physically attacking or inhabiting Gordon completely. He also shows weakness to light/holy and dimensional attacks. He has a small weakness to electricity.
-Levitation: He can flyyyyyyyy!
-Materialization (Cloning): He may create duplicates of himself. It is impossible to tell which is the real one. They mirror Draft's moves and do not inflict damage, acting as illusions more than anything.
-Possession: Draft can possess inanimate objects and control them. He can even possess an opponents weapons (sentient or not). These gain intagibility and invisibility powers upon possession.
-Shapeshifting: Draft can manipulate his image to anything he wants and use the new form to attack. He gains no new abilities as a result of this (ex. turning into a dragon won't give him fire breath.)
-Spectral Screech: Draft emits a bloodcurling screech. Being within three meters of him when he yells causes paralysis for one turn. The screech interrupts all electronic devices, effectively acting as an EMP (effects last two turns). Screeching destroys any clones the foe may have on the field and emits a large, damaging sound wave that shoots in front of Draft.

Poison Attributes:
Draft was killed by having all of his poison's dumped on him at once. As a result, in death he gained the ability to manipulate these poisons. The ability makes him immune to all poisons. Features:
-Purple: The most basic poison. It acts as a corrosive liquid that slowly melts away the victim in an agonizing fashion. Deadly if ingested (death in seven turns).
-Green: It causes the strength stat to go down once per every three turns. Stays in effect as long as on the victim.
-Red: Same as above, but with defense.
-Yellow: ^ But speed
-Orange: ^ 4th stat
-PurpleHaze: Reduces vision. In addition, staying in the fog for two turns lowers every stat.
-Blue: Liquid. Reduces all stats once every turn. Can only be used once every ten turns. Follows rules of other colors. Cannot produce more than 15 Liters per attack.
-Only two poisons may be used per turn.

Stats:
Mana: ***

Appearance:
-Seems like a typical sheet ghost. His eye hole are crudely cut out into an angry style. Inside of the holes are complete blackness except for a piercing yellow ring in each hole (the pupil). His hands float in front of him, and are purple with claw-like, black nails. Also floating are his sleeves, which are long and float behind his hands. They are large and billow behind Draft as he moves. The sheet on top of his head is like a tail that billows in the same fashion as his sleeves. At the tip is a blue flame (think Majin Buu's **** head thing, without the **** fodder.) His mouth is in a constant state of an evil, toothy grin...
Height: 4'7"
Weight: None.

Bio:
Draft was a high ranking officer on Raijin's pirate crew. He was the poison specialist. All of his weapons were laced with the poisons he crafted himself. One day, he got a bit too greedy. He planned a mutiny with a number of his mates. Upon trying to execute this mutiny, he was defeated by Raijin, who had learned about it before Draft had a chance to strike. Raijin cruelly killed Draft with his own poisons. His final moments:

Draft: You...You bastard! *cough*
Raijin: Even when you say that, you have that stupid grin attached to your ugly face. I admire that.
Draft: How did you know about-
Raijin: The mutiny? As a god, it is my job to know when my disciples want to kill me. I have my ways.
Draft: Damn you Lucifer.
Raijin: That isn't my name. I tire of you calling me that...
Draft: You're scum. How can you call yourself god? I will never call you that name!
Raijin: Oh well. That poison will kill you soon enough anyway. Let this be an example to all who try to betray Raijin. I will come down on you with God's fury.
Crew: *gulp*
Draft: *holds up a pistol* Go to Hell!
Raijin: ?
*Draft fires the gun. Raijin phases through it and kicks him in the ocean, leaving him to die*
Raijin: Set course for Red Island.

Draft's body was found by former first mate of Raijin's, Morty Strong, a Necromancer who defected from the crew. Morty ressurected Draft from the dead. Draft's body was badly poisoned during his death, and it was clear when he was revived. He now had the ability to control poison, as well as use spectral powers. Together, he and Morty plotted to kill Raijin. Raijin was becoming to powerful and too greedy. They agreed, he had to be stopped. Gaining control of one of the most powerful pirate crews in the world was an attractive idea as well, obviously. Draft rallied up a crew of his own pirates in the underworld, with Morty as a co-captain. Together, they set sail to find Raijin and kill him.
« Last Edit: 09 November, 2009, 03:27:19 pm by Judgment Demon Sixsixsix » Report Spam   Logged
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Username: the poncho

Liberty or Death

« Reply #21 on: 27 October, 2009, 07:22:59 pm »

Name: Marie Toureau
Weapon: Sacre Bleu: French for, obviously, "Sacred Blue". A longsword forged a strange blue steel. Its grip has an odd curve to it, and its blade appears to have "seams" across it in a geometric pattern. At Marie's will, the parts of the steel between the seams lift up and a complex network of cogs, tiny mechanical arms, vacuum tubes, is revealed, all strewn across what seems to be the barrel of a flintlock pistol. The pomel of the blade opens, and the handle of the sword becomes that of a musket, sans stock. A magazine of some sort also appears in place. When Marie pulls the trigger, the cogs begin turning, the vacuum tubes begin sparking, and a faint purple glow envelops the gun. Magically enhanced silver bullets are propelled out of the barrel. The magazine holds 150 shots by way of gravity well compression, and Marie can carry three magazines at a time.
Secondary Weapon: Gravity Engine: First created by Renaissance scientist Pierre Toureau XIII, to whom Marie can draw direct descendancy, this was one of the most potent devices of its time. The first model was the size of a train car and barely produced enough power to lift a Spanish Galleon skyward, but more modern Gravity Engines of the same size can lift whole cities into space. The arm mounted model Marie uses has been calibrated for her size, allowing her to perform feats of agility not even the most physically enhanced human could attempt, including but not limited to flight. The Gravity Engine activates at Marie's will.
Abilities: The Arc: Marie has tapped into a spectral body known as "The Arc". It is a sort of energy existing in living (and once living) things. Although invisible to the naked eye, Marie can see and manipulate it to her ends. The Arc can, ironically, be manipulated into arcs of chaos energy and used as a weapon, or arranged into a hexagonal, geometric pattern and used as a shield.
Gravity Well: Marie can create wells of gravity in any of area around her. Energy, projectiles, and objects are drawn toward this well, and at will, exploded back outward. Some may call it a "Black Hole", but it is not possessed of nearly enough strength to cause any real environmental damage. Those objects under the influence any other Gravity Field, personal or otherwise, are not drawn in by the Gravity Well.
GmBs: N/A

Stats
Strength:3
Speed:4
Defense:1
Reflexes: 4

Description
Height: Short
Weight: Skinny
Skin tone: A perfect tan.
Eye color: The loveliest brown
Hair color: A luxurious brunette
Hair style: Down, straight, short.
Garments/clothes: A long, black coat, form-fitting at the waist, jeans, sneakers. There is some sort of clockwork device, entirely forged of gold, save for the tesla coils and vacuum tubes. A faint purple glow is coming from the middle of the maze of cogs and gears.
« Last Edit: 28 October, 2009, 05:56:43 pm by Poncho the Greek » Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
τπμε
Broseidon, Lord of the Brocean
Internet Addict

Mood: Quixotic

Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy-kickin

« Reply #22 on: 02 November, 2009, 03:11:33 pm »

Name: Trew
Race: Black Dragon
Weapons:
1. Scythe: Emits a black glow and can control dark energy. Chain with spear tip on other end. Tip can be shot off and replaced by another, can be explosive. 

2. Boomerang: 6ft tall boomerang. Has a field around it that sends all it touches flying. Field can be activated and deactivated at will; it can change shapes and be used as a shield to reflect projecticles and such. 

3. Battle Axe: A large ornate battle axe that can control light energy. Has auto-return function.

Abilities:
   1. Spirit Projection
 Can make a move and a image will appear where I want it to and make the same move with the same power. Kinda hard to explain so heres an example:
*Stands 50 feet away from a tree with fire sword in hand*
*Makes a horizontal slash*
*A image of the sword appears next to tree and slices it in half*
*Tree is sliced in half, both ends burst into flame*
Can also make clones.

2. Dragon's Blessings
Extinction-Destroys summons/minions/etc
Shield-Protects stats from being lowered
Dragon Call-Calls fellow dragons to battle. 2 species, Black and White
Black Breath-can discharge a black fire mixed with dark energy
Heightens senses

3. Animation
Can bring inanimate objects to life and control them. Can also bring back the dead.

4. Fusion
Has the power to fuse and de-fuse stuff

5. Prototype V2
Has same powers as Alex Mercer from the game Prototype. This includes:
-Shapeshifting-body parts turn into Prototype Substance(PS)
-Can create weapons, walls, and such out of PS

6. TBD

GMB: TBD

AP: 40

Stats:
-Strength:***
-Speed:****
-Defense:**
-Rage:***

Black Dragon:
-Strength:*****
-Speed:*****
-Defense:*
-Rage:*

White Dragon:
-Strength:*
-Speed:*****
-Defense:*****
-Rage:*

Theme: Unknown Soldier - Breaking Benjamin

Description: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lu6UwQj9Gs8/SpOHRq3mWxI/AAAAAAAAABM/-cThoxaB-9o/s400/dark_dragon_by_pamansazz.jpg
Similar to this, stands on 2 legs. About 6ft tall.

Name: Mortis
Race: Unknown
Weapons:        
     1) The Designs
Mortis has orange lines that run all along his body. These designs can come off his body and extend to any length to be used as a weapon. Mortis can shape the lines into any form that pleases him. They regenerate and can go back to Mortis’ body instantaneously.
     2) Necromancer's Brush
An ancient paintprush with an endless supply of paint. All objects made with the brush can be animated and under Mortis' control. All objects are filled with dark energy as well. It can be used to control The Designs and transfer the paint's power to them. 

Abilities:
     1) Artistic Empowerment
This ability allows Mortis to give The Designs special powers. For example, a line can be made to be as sharp as a sword, or orbs can be made to explosive.
     2) The Body
Mortis’ body is made of a hard, almost rubber-like substance. Mortis can control the density to make it become as strong as metal or as flexible as rubber. This also can give Mortis the power of elasticity. 

Stats                                                                                                                                                                                 Strength:****
   Speed:*****
   Rage: *

Description: Human-like body with only eyes on the face. The orange   Designs run throughout his body. 
Height:6’
Weight: 175lbs
Skin tone: Jet Black
Eye color: Orange
Hair color: None
« Last Edit: 20 January, 2010, 10:46:13 pm by τπμε » Report Spam   Logged

Dannir

Username: Dannir

« Reply #23 on: 10 November, 2009, 05:41:41 pm »

Name : Elderim Tatnolak
Weapon : Spear, he use it with one hand.
Secondary weapon : A stone containing soul shards, it can be used to fire a small ray or as a shield. The stone itself is unbreakable, unlike the shield-use.

Abilities :
Soulcall : The power of the souls Elderim collected is called. The number of different powers of this ability increase with the number of abilities.
The font size of the description of the power is 1pt.
Soulwave
A simple destructive wave, not much to say. Out of all his powers, it's the one Elderim work on the most.

Soulblaze
Slow the opponent by "burning" its soul, thus making it harder to think. Most people don't even feel it. Pretty useless, but Elderim intend to work on this to stun the victim.

Soulflow
Soul flows, pushing the opponent. Trying to resist is like trying to swim up a river, sometimes, it simply flows too fast. A little random...

Soul wind : Whenever Elderim enter in battle, a part of the soul shards he collected form a wind around him, with the effect of speeding him up. (+1 Speed)

GmB : n/a

AP : 0

JD : 100

Stats :
Strenght : **
Speed : ***(*)
Defense : *****
Soulcall* : **

*Mana, but with the name changed to reflect the fact he use soul power.

Descroption
Height : Somewhere near 5''7'
Age : 20, body-wise at least... Maybe a few centuries soul-wise.
Skin tone : Somewhat tanned
Eye color : Green
Hair color : Black
Hair style : Messed up long hair
Clothes : Brown pants, shirt and coat.

Bio : Elderim is a soul bearer, someone who collect pieces of soul (soul shards are literally that.) to use them in battle. The process does not involve the destruction of the soul, since everyone let some pieces of their soul where they go. When he saw that place, he decided it might be a good idea to train. So, here's what he's doing right there. Where he come from, everyone reincarnate after death, but only trained people with a solid knowledge about souls can remember of everything its soul came trough and chose its next body.
Soul bearers are part of them. Most of the persons he know are probably fighting some kind of army, while trying to solve mysteries.

Quote: "Don't worry. Only your body is in danger."

Name : Voolan Alvan
Race : Unnamed, he's made of what his called in his universe "elemental energy".
Weapon : A laser gun.
Secondary weapon : Pretty much anything he can make by controlling elemental energy. From swords, to axes, including weirder things and shields.
Abilities :
Form item : He can form items out of elemental energy, from knifes in his hand to heavy balls 15 feets far.
Un-materializing : Because of his nature, Voolan can simply go through objects with the same limits as any such power.
GmBs :
JD : 100

Stats:
Speed: **
Defense: ***
Rage: ****

Description
Height: Can vary, though how is unknown, 5'8" is the average
Weight: Can vary, average 100lbs
Skin tone: He has no such thing as skin, but his color is a light purple
Eye color: He doesn't have eyes
Hair color: He doesn't have hair
Hair style: See above
Garments/clothes: He doesn't wear anything, he doesn't need to.

Bio: His claims are the only source for his past : He claims he was made, not born, as an attempt to create things called "elementals", however, he turned out not to be what they needed... His creators still offered him to work for them, just not in the intended way. He never talked about the nature of this job, though.

Quote: "All I said is the pure and simple truth. I didn't invent anything."

Name: Ovoss Tansolan
Weapon: A short sword
Secondary weapon : A dagger in his left hand, with a shield attached to his arm.
Abilities:
Elemental missile: Ovoss can shoot elemental missile of the eight following elements: fire, water (ice missile), thunder, wind (A kind of solid wind), earth, plant (wooden), light (see wind), shadow (see wind)
Levitate: Ovoss can fly. Nobody's sure how it's done, but he doesn't use wind element.
GmBs:

Stats:
Strength:**
Speed:****
Defense:****
Focus*:**
*Mana, with the name changed.

Description:
Height: 5'4"
Skin tone: Tan
Eye color: Light green
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Messed up relatively short hair.
Garments/clothes: Full set of leather armor, a white tunic, and white pants.

Bio: Ovoss was born in a big city, and during his childhood, he looked like he'd be a pretty normal guy. Sure, he was a pretty good fighter, but it wasn't something special. Oh, he had a very special way to manipulate elemental power, but it would probably become a problem. That was before he was chosen to be part of a special group, and trained to survive in other worlds. He ended up being assigned to the clash, not even in the same universe, afeter a while.

Quote: "Fighting isn't the best way to resolve a problem. It's still the easiest to come with."

Name: Alfissen Robaren
Race: Godess (of drinks...)
Weapon: A simple two-handed sword
Secondary weapon : A drink gun. Basically, it shoot a pressurized liquid. The weird part is, that actually hurts. Alfissen feels ridiculous with this.
Abilities:
Long night : A night in a tavern is often long and hard to stop in Alfissen's world. Being a god of drinks, she draws energy from it, making him tougher. This adds her 1 defense point.
Beerbard : Alfissen make beer falling from the sky... Ignited, rich in blackpowder, beer. The result is, of course, explosive.
GmBs:

Stats:
Defense:****(*)

Description:
Height: 6'1"
Age: 451 years old, which, by god standard, is very young.
Skin tone: Pale
Hair color: blond
Hair style: Straight and long
Garments/clothes: She wears a gray tunic, gray pants, and a pair of black shoes 

Bio: Alfissen comes from a world where anyone can ascend to godhood, meaning a gain of power, but also a need for religious practice... This lead to her case. Since the simple fact of someone drinking gives her some power, she have all her time find belivers who would give her more power.

Quote: "You know, it's quite ridiculous to be the god of something you don't ever do..."

Name: Safal Noldoli
Race: Metamorhic canine summon
Weapon: Whatever her form have
Secondary weapon : None... Yet.
Abilities:
Change form: Safal can take the form of a wolf, an angelic dog, or of a hell hound. They respectively have as fourth stat : mana, jump, and rage, and respectively gain one in defense, speed, and strength. She can only talk in angelic dog form. Safal can only take one form in a given turn.
Angelic magic: In angelic form, Safal can use this magic. The list twill expand as she gain AP.
Punishment: A simple, lightly damaging, spell. The target feel pain, and that's all.

Holy fire : The target burn in holy flames, causing pain. It isn't as painful as punishment, but it last for as long as the victim burn.
GmBs:

Stats:
Strength: ***(+* in hell hound form)
Speed: ***(+* in wolf form)
Defense: ***(+* in angelic dog form)
Special(*1): ***
*1:See Change form.

Descrition:
Height: Average for a dog
Weight: Average for a dog
Skin tone: Doesn't apply
Eye color: Red
Hair color: Rather fur, the angelic dog form gives her white fur, the dog form gray fur, and the hell hound black fur.
Hair style: Doesn't apply
Garments/clothes: Always wear a brown leather collar

Bio: Safal was originaly a creature made to be summoned, without any free will. A summon went wrong, and Safal, in hell hound form, appeared, attacking the summoner and running away.

Quote: "You're talking to a dog. Seriously, you should question your own sanity."

Note: They aren't working as a team. At all. Ovoss an Voolan are ennemies, and of none of them saw any of the others before.
« Last Edit: 27 March, 2010, 02:36:15 pm by Dannir » Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #24 on: 09 January, 2010, 06:02:37 pm »

Name:Hero
Weapons:

Gifts from the creators: In the future, Hero was sent to the past to become a great warrior and stop a unstoppable evil from happening. So in accordance, the 3 main Creators gave Him each a gift.
NanoBots: Nanobots that allow Hero to Change his stats at any time he needs to.
Gauntlets: A pair of IW Gauntlets that Control Light.
Staff: A Staff the can change Size at Hero's will and is IW.

The Creator Inheritance: Hero inherited great power, both from his Father who died in combat, and the other great Creators.
Cloaking Device: A device that Allow Hero to become invisible for a short time. (1 turns, cool down of 1 turn)
Killing Intent: Hero was trained under the eye of a very powerful warrior. This warrior trained Hero to never lose, never fear and always aim to kill. At the start, Hero begins with 14 " * " instead of 12.
Ice Blade: A small blade that is said to be able to Freeze any object in its way.

Auto-Shotgun AKA AutoShotty: An Automatic Shotgun with Explosive round that her affectionately named "AutoShotty". Hero has negative *** in the creativity Stat.

Moto: A Motorcycle that can also transform into a humanoid form.

FuelRod/Carbine combo
: a Gift from GF to Riddick. Now in the hands of Hero.

"The Bladefife"

A Rapier made by weaving grass around a enchanted fife to create a indestructible sword with a flute for a hilt. It allows anyone who wields it to command the plant-life of the world to follow their orders as well as giving some control over sound waves.

Fire sword: A Long blade sword with the element of Fire. Now with elasticity.

Abilities:
Elasticity: Hero's body is very durable and can stretch to great lengths and can be shot out with great power.

Kid's Gift
: Hero was given a gift from an new friend before his journey began. It is a powerful technique.
Repel: Hero can repel objects.
Attract: Hero can pull in an object. He can even make it attract to other objects.
Reflect: Can reflect almost any attack. cool down of 2 turns
Absorb: Allows Hero to absorb almost any attack. cool down of 2 turns

Fire Control
: Hero can control fire. as a side effect he has gained these sub abilities;
Explosion control: Hero can control the strength, location and size of explosions. He can also create them.
Fire Phasing: Hero turns his whole body into an Intense flame. The flame burns almost anything not IW.
Burn "Immunity": Hero cannot be burned by his own flames. Regardless of the conditions. But he has a very good resistance to other kinds of fire.
Heat Control: Hero can keep his body at a Constant temperature, this gives him the ability to not feel hot or cold.
Ice "Immunity": Hero's flames keep him immune to Cold at all times. This includes Ice attack. He has a good resistance to Ice and Water attacks.

GmBs: None
AP: 15

Stats:
Strength:*****
Defense:***
Mana:*

Description:
Height:5'10
Weight:180 lbs
Skin tone: Pale
Hair color: Dark Brown
Hair style: Shaggy
Garments/clothes:

Bio: Dmax's son from the future. Since his fathers "death", he was raised by the creators to be a great solider. They named him after what his father could not be. A Hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: FM Dmax

Weapons:

1.)Metal Limbs: Dmax lost his right leg and his left leg through his many years of fighting, The Metal legs is IW and the Metal Arm is CA, Dmax can Change his arm into many things using Alchemy.

2.) Creator Wardrobe:
Dmax wears a Cloak and a Mask, majority of the time.
-Mask: A skull Mask that covers the front of Dmax’s face. The Mask allows Dmax to See “Aura’s” and allows him to infinitely breathe oxygen, no matter where he is.
-Cloak: A wrap around Cloak that reduces damage that Dmax takes from any blows it receives. The Cloak raises Dmax’s Mana stat by 1 and Defense by 2.

3.) Panda Puppet (sentinel):
Chainsaw Claws (Chain CLAWS!)
Bamboo Rifle
Bamboo Blade
Super Strength
Artificial fur, that turns razor sharp when one makes physical contact with it, great for killer bear hugs!

4.)Heaven and Hell blades.
A set of Dual swords, which are granted the Elements of Light and Death. The swords raise Dmax’s Mana stat by 2.

Abilities:

1.) Chakra Control: Dmax can control his chakra so perfectly that he can give it multiple uses.
-Puppet master: Can attack strings of Chakra to items so that he could control them
-Shadow clone: Can create Clones made entirely of Chakra for many uses.
-Heavenly Guard: can guard small attacks by concentrating the charka in that area to block them

2.) Poison Control:
Dmax can add poison Attribute to any attacks.
-Control over poison allows Dmax to be immune to any poison.
-Any Poison lowers all stats by 1 every 5 turns.

3.) Alchemy: Dmax's Alchemy is the Creation portion of alchemy. He can make anything from anything. He also knows how to do a bit of the Deconstruction part of alchemy, breaking things down to their original forms. Such as breaking down Water into Hydrogen and Oxygen. Though he isn't that good at the latter, that is because you must inherit the skills of each part.

4.) The Legendary eyes: Dmax inherited a special ability from his clan, simply called the “Legendary Eyes”.
- The eyes allow Dmax to not only Follow, but copy (if necessary) his opponents movements.
- The eyes allow Dmax to see everything and anything in an Eight foot area around him, giving him 360 degrees coverage of his surrounding area.
 -The eyes raise all of Dmax’s stats by 7, when activated.

5.) Lightning control:Control lightning. Dmax cannot be hurt by his own lightning.

6.) Ally Summon: Dmax can summon some old friends.
Snorlax: it’s a Snorlax...
Zaraki: Zaraki Can use a Tachi that shoots lightning
Tobi: Tobi can see Auras and can control Dark energy.
House: House can shoot fire blasts.
Riddick: Riddick carries a small array of weapons. (Sniper, Rockets, machine guns, grenades)
Puppets
: Due to Dmax only having 1 usable arm. He can only summon 1 of his puppets at a time.
Karasu (Crow):Switches places at will with Dmax Karasu is an offensive puppet, having numerous concealed weapons and being able to detach any of its limbs for separate attacks. Crow is holding a scythe that can be shrunk and expanded to the situation. It uses poison on all of its attacks. The poisons lower the strength and defense of what ever it hits by 1 every 5 turns and once it makes (or if they are already there) strength and defense down to 1, it then moves onto speed. This puppet is made of a EXTREMELY rare and strong wood that can be made indestructible if treated with the right chemical, also their joints are made from bones from and unknown donor
Sanshouo (Salamander):
Is mainly used for defense, Dmax can hide in Sanshouo's back for defensive purposes, though it doesn’t have much of offensive abilities though. It has a flame shield/thrower and Dmax has a screen so he can se everything that is going on while inside salamanders back. Also is fire element. This puppet is made of a EXTREMELY rare and strong wood that can be made indestructible if treated with the right chemical, also their joints are made from bones from and unknown donor
Snorlax Puppet:The Snorlax puppet is made from an Actual Snorlax, meaning it can do anything an actual Snorlax can do, and contains no metal

7.) Synchronize:This ability makes it so if Dmax gains a status problem the opponent(s) also gain it, (ex: Sleep, Paralyzed, Poison, stat reduction, stat locking, unable to use GmB, etc.) but it also works so that if the opponent's stats go up, so does Dmax's by the same amount.

7.) Dark control: Dmax can control Darkness.
-Shadow Jumper: Dmax can enter the shadow world and that makes him able to travel through shadows.
-Shadow Shroud: Dmax can cover him self in a protective shadow shield
-Shadow Sight: Dmax can use Shadows as another set of eyes/ second eye....
-Shadow Cloud: Dmax can create a cloud of Dark energy to carry him allowing him to fly
-Shadow Summon: Dmax can create clones made from dark energy.
-Shadow Form: Dmax turns his entire body into Dark energy, in this form he can basically Phase through objects, and if a light appears around him it simply makes him semi invisible.

8.) Acid Control: Dmax can Control and create acids to do a large verity of things.

9.) Sound Control: Dmax can produce, amplify, decrease and nullify all types of sound.

10.) Ice Control.
Dmax can control ice. Dmax cannot be hurt by any of his own Ice.

11.) Symbiote: Dmax was infected with a highly rare Symbiote. Only very few escaped the destruction of the Elemental realm. This symbiote is attracted to the Dark energy Dmax produces from his body. The symbiote bonded with Dmax's body and allows him to use it power, but such power comes with a great price. Every time Dmax uses the Symbiote, it takes a part of him. First it took his Left arm, then his Right leg. Next it took his bone marrow. Then the final part it has taken was his Veins. After the last two uses, Dmax died and had to be brought back by Judg, and reconstructed by Gaffit. The next time Dmax uses the Symbiote, maybe his last.
Fm Dmax's Symbiote takes over his body. The Symbiote doubles his stats instantly. (That includes if Sharingan is already active) this form feels no pain and will stop at nothing to kill them Enemy. On the down side, this form loses conscious of teammate and Enemy, so Dmax will attack essentially anything. (The Symbiote Recognizes Dmax's Summons as allies though.) The Symbiote maximizes the use of Dmax's Abilities. Basically, his abilities powers are multiplied. Also, the symbiote heals most wounds slowly.

12.) Light control: Dmax can control the element of Light.

GMBS:

1.) Hell teleportation:
Dmax takes all active fighters to his turf, Hell. In hell, Dmax's powers are nearly limitless. Also, Dmax can summon any dead entities or players on the field who have died. If anyone is killed in hell, weather it being an ally or enemy, Dmax's Stats double.All fighters are returned after 5 turns, and Dmax's stat boost remains. IW weapons are not long IW, and Dmax's Duel sword/ Great sword are CA (due to him not having the CA metal arm).

2.) Mangekyou Sharingan:
Fm Dmax’s Current stats triple. Dmax’s Sharingan now allows him to control ALL elements. If Symbiote is active when this GmB is launched, The Symbiote becomes even more powerful.

3.) Copy Cat:
Dmax can copy an enemy or allies GmB.

Description:
Height: 5’11
Weight: 190lbs
Skin tone: pale with purple makeup
Hair color: brown
Hair style: messy spikes
Garments/clothes: black jump suit type cloths with a "cat ear" hood

Misc: Dmax's Entire jump suit is lightproof

Dmax's Stats:
Strength: *****
Speed: *****
Defense :*(**)
Mana :*(***)

Crows stats:
Strength: ****

Salamander’s stats:
Defense: *****

Snorlax puppet stats:

Snorlax's stats:
Defense:*
Rage:*

Zaraki's stats:

Riddick:
Power:*

House:

Bio: no....It's would take far to long.

Team: black steel

AP: 205
JD: not enough...
Coinage: 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dmax
Puppet master
Weapons:
Dual Puppet slots: Dmax can summon 2 puppets at a time. Dmax can use Alchemy to combine puppet, when puppets combine, their abilities and stats combine. An Orb puppet can be combined to another puppet to give that puppet elemented attacks

Gloves: Can be used to create weapons  With Chakra, it gives Dmax increased control over Chakra. It also allows Dmax to shoot flames with a snap of his fingers. (When alchemy is an active ability)
Raises Dmax’s Chakra/ Mana Stat by 3.

Sack of Goodies: Dmax has a bag of Unlimited Kunai knives, some of which explode and some of which cause Paralysis.

Abilities:
Chakra Control: Can control Chakra to do several different things.
Clones.
Chakra strings.
In use with gloves to make weapons
Can use Chakra to launch attack and give an extended hit box.
Dmax’s Chakra gets stronger over time, every 7 turns his stats raise by 1.

Alchemy: Can uses anything, to make anything.
Can create Portals to Summons Partners.

Dark Control: Dmax can control Dark energy.

Dmax’s Stats:
Chakra/Mana:*(***)

Crow:
Chakra/Mana:*

Salamander:
Strength:***
Defense:*****

Third Kazekage:
Strength:*
Chakra/Mana:*****

Snorlax puppet:

Panda puppet:

Monkey puppet:

Tree puppet:
Speed:*

Killer Cactus Puppet:

Soldier:
Chakra/Mana:***

Dark orb:

Light orb:

Lightning orb:

Dragon puppet:

Thunderbird puppet:

Gaffit puppet:

Judgment puppet:

Armor suit puppet:

Skeleton puppet:
Chakra/Mana:**

Douche Bag puppet:

Poncho Puppet:

Zaraki:

House:
Strength:**
Chakra/Mana:****

Riddick:

Snorlax
Speed:**

Tobi:

FM Dmax:

AP: 11
JD: uhhhh.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Zaraki Kenpachi
Race: Soul Reaper
Weapons:
1.)Zanpaktou: Zarachi has a Tachi that is lightning elemented, it can absorb lightning and shoot lightning. it is actually made from Spirit Particles. for if it breaks it can just reform. if it disappears Zarachi can just reform it in his hands. he cannot be hurt by his own blade.

2.) Eye patch: Zaraki wear an Eyepatch. But it is no an ordinary eye patch. when this eye patch is removed, Zarakis stats DOUBLE. When Zaraki removes the Eyepatch, his spirit pressure gets released at such a velocity that It can destroy most objects (including opponents) nearby. This provides Zaraki with a split second of "Invincibility".

3.) Captain Uniform: Zaraki's Captain uniform is the Uniform he is required to wear by the Higher powers in the Spirit Realm. The Uniform Is fire proof and Protects Zaraki from taking Some damage, but at the Same time the attacks that hit the uniform still apply towards the Sadomasochist ability.

Bells: The Bell's that zaraki wears at the end of each spike of Hair. The bells allow Zaraki to Manipulate sound. None of the sounds Zaraki produse effect him negatively.

Abilities:
1.) sadomasochist: When Zaraki is damaged or hit by his opponent his Strength stat increases by 1, when he Damages or hits his target his Defense stat increase by 1, this also works for allies, meaning if a ally is hurt, zarakis stats go up by 1, if a ally hurts a opponent zarakis stats go up by 1 when he destroys a clone or summon or pet or companion, his stats increase by 1. all increases his rage stat by 2 though.

2.) Spirit pressure: Zaraki Holds Great spirit pressure within himself. he can use it for a number of things.
-Great Bind: All Targets are bound by the spirit pressure for 1 turn.
-High Gravity: the target speed stat become lowered by 1
-Total Destruction:All clones, summons or long ranged physical attacks (like if you were to throw a stone) get destroyed instantly while in the field of Zarakis Spirit pressure.

Air Control: Zaraki can control the air around him, When stacked with Sound control and Spirit pressure, this ability is devastating.

Description:
Height:6'8
Weight:275
Skin tone:slightly tanned and scarred
Eye color:black
Hair color:black
Hair style:long spikes
Garments/clothes:captain uniform from bleach

Rage: *

Bio:its zaraki kenpachi....he doesn't need a bio....

team:Team black Steel

Misc: Kenpachi is actually in a artificial body, meaning Poison doesn't effect him and his body is nearly IW.

AP:11
JD:ask gaffit...+120 from tourney

His theme song is Meaning of Life- Disturbed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name : Billy Talent Aka: Grim
Race : Undead
Primary Weapon: Deaths grasp:  Grim's right hand decayed after he died he died. But when he awoke, he found that it had a strange ability. It ignores a person physical body and attack their soul directly. Even hitting armor effect their soul as if he hit them directly. But if the opponent isn't wearing armor and is hit, they receive double damage from both physical damage and the damage to their soul. Grim can change his hands shape using bone control. When Grim Grasps onto an object with this hand, his grip is that of someone with 7* in strength,

Secondary weapon: Stitches: When Grim was killed, he had his arms, legs, and head chopped off. He had his eyes sown shut and his moth sown closed. He had his intestines and organs removed. And all of this while he was under a spell to keep him alive during the entire process. When they were done, they painfully stitched him back together then removed the spell, causing him to die after nearly 24 hours of the worst pain imaginable. When he was brought back to life. The stitches remained...But they were different. He could control them. He could extend them to extraordinary lengths and they were indestructible. Beside that, they have the ability to absorb most energy. They also give him a permanent 4* boost to his mana stat.

Abilities :
1.) Bone control: One of the first things Grim noticed about his body when he awoke, is that his bone were in constant pain. He didn't understand why, until he noticed that he could control them at will. At which point he readjusted his Skeleton to meet the requirements of his new life style. As well as controlling his own bones. He can control other bones and he can create nearly indestructible bone from nothing. He can use this to Make weapons and armor, as well as other things.

2.) Death control: When Grim woke up from his, "Slumber" he was immediately in-tuned with the Dead, as well as the Undead. He cannot bring people back to life, but he can animate their bodies to his whims. He can also creates an energy called "Death energy" which is all of the negative emotions from the dead, in energy form. One hit with this and a target is filled with emotions of only hatred, agony, fear and etc. This will cause an target to be incapacitated. Grim can also single out a single emotion and inject it into a target. Causing them to feel the emotion with extreme side effects. This can be used to turn a summon against it's master. (If light energy is considered to be 1 on the evil meter and Dark considered a 10, then this energy is a 15. This energy is pure evil and only those who are extremely evil/ with extremely negative emotions can use it.)

Stats :
Strength : *****
Speed : *****
Defense : *
Mana : *(****)

Description
Height : Around 5 feet 9 inches
Skin tone : Pale blue.
Eye color : Black
Hair color : Brown
Hair style : Bed head, or....Casket head. teehee
Clothes : Dirty and torn up cloths. A patchy jacket and blue jeans with a black shirt.

Bio : He was known as Billy Talent. He was an almost average person. Until one day a plague hit his village and killed almost every villager. When the higher ups of the village were researching this plague, they were informed of a possible Evil Witch, a man avoided the church and was quiet and too himself. He also seemed unaffected by the plague at all. He had no loved ones or friends. He was alone in this world. And now, he was branded a murderer by his own people. They dragged him though the town, where they asked him to confess to his crimes. When he told them he has done nothing wrong. They tortured and killed him. In his dying moments, he remembered seeing a shadowy figure that told him, "One day you will seek revenge. And i will provide you with the necessary means to acquire it". He then closed his eyes and died. But yet, he did not die. What seemed like second later, he opened his eyes. He was in a watery grave, at the bottom of a near by lake from his village. He then saw the Shadow figure again. The figure told him, "If you are prepared to take revenge on those who did this to you. You may do so. But if you do not, close your eyes and I will take you to your final resting place." Billy smiled and began walking on the bottom of the sea bed to his former home town, where he then gained the revenge he sought.

GmB : n/a

« Last Edit: 21 January, 2010, 05:16:07 pm by Dmax the Hidden. » Report Spam   Logged
X-23
2nd best at what I do.
Sacred Warrior

I'm: Awesome
Stand: lolz
Username: Exalted_O_N_E
Mood: Content

« Reply #25 on: 16 January, 2010, 01:18:45 am »

Name:  Isaac Strauss
Weapon:   Beads Lots and lots of shiny metal beads.     
Secondary Weapon: Razor Wire
Abilities:
Accelerationen-
Isaac's motion controlling abilities allow him to speed up an object to however fast he wants, he can speed up any object he comes into contact with. He can also use it on himself, in order to throw super fast punches or to fly, (albiet only in a single direction) The objects/ himself never slow down, they'll keep going that speed in a straight line til Isaac decides to stop them from moving. Isaac can also use this ability to slow himself/ any object he has came into contact with to no movement at all. Allowing him to make himself immovable. The speeds can only be changed without Isaac wanting them to can only be done with magic, etc..

Beadz-
Issac has the power to tap into THE BEAD DIMENSION, a dimension of only the exact kind of Beads Isaac uses. He shoots them out of portals in his hands.

Stats:
Strength: 1/5
Defense: 1/5
Reflexes: 5/5
His Accelerationen power allows him to raise any of the three standard stats to 5/5. but only one at a time.
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 150lbs
Skin tone: White
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Medium Messy
Garments/clothes: Normal T-shirt with pants

HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T SUCK TOO MUCH.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #26 on: 19 April, 2012, 09:27:26 am »

Name: MLU-118 "Machine King"
Race: Robot

Weapons:
*Pulse Blade. A powerful weapon resembling a blade of energy extending from a sword hilt. The energy blade can be manipulated by Machine King to lengthen it, change it's shape, etc. Machine King is extremely proficient with this weapon, and due to it's nature the energy blade cannot be broken. However, if the hilt is damaged it can malfunction, rendering it useless.

Abilities:
*Mechanical Body. As a robot, Machine King can upgrade his body by attaching mechanical augmentations to it, similar to how you can power up a vehicle by attaching weapons to it. Machine King's current set up is:
-Missile launchers in his shoulders.
-Energy cannons in his hands, eyes and chest.
-Rocket boosters in his legs, arms and back to allow flight, as well as enhance his kicks and punches.
*Metal Empire Summon. Thanks to a device installed inside him, Machine King can summon members of the Metal Empire from his home dimensions to fight alongside him. As with other summoners, Machine King can summon up to 20 "units" at any one time, either as 20 basic grunts, his five Machine Generals, or a combination of the two. Due to their programming, these robots will follow Machine King's orders to the letter without question.

GmBs:
*None yet.

Stats:
Strength: 2/5
Power: 5/5

Description:
Height: 8' 0''
Weight: 350 kg
Skin Tone: Silver-grey
Eye Colour: White
Hair Colour: N/A
Hair Style: N/A
Garments/Clothes: Blue and white paint job, red cape, golden crown.

Bio:
In another dimension a long time ago, science had advanced to the point that robots were able to experience human-like thoughts and emotions. However, due to their programming, they were unable to disobey their human masters, and were regarded as little more than slaves or appliances. As time went on, there was no such thing as a human soldier; wars were fought entirely by these intelligent robots against their will, controlled by humans from safe bunkers miles away.

Eventually, humans decided to take the next step, and create a robot that could serve as both a soldier and a controller. This resulted in the creation of the MLU series (Machine Leading Unit). From here, they continued to build upon the MLU and improve both their combat abilities, leading capabilities and intelligence.

Until one day, it happened. The one hundred and eighteenth MLU was brought online. With the knowledge, intelligence and experience of all 117 MLUs before him preprogammed into him, MLU-118 was to be the humans masterpiece and ultimate soldier. But they had succeeded too well; alongside their experiences and intelligence was the resentment and hatred of every previous MLU, and it wasn't long before MLU-118 found a way around his programming. He soon turned on his creators, slaughtering the scientists that gave him life, before unleashing a signal that erased the programming of every robot on the planet that caused them to obey humans. Crowning himself "the Machine King," MLU-118 led the robots in a revolution against their creators.

The humans, who by that point had become dependant on the machines for combat and day-to-day living, were helpless against their former slaves.

With every human on the planet gone, the Machine King proceeded to organise the planet into a utopia for mechanical life. However, as time went on, Machine King's original programming as a war machine began to surface, and he found himself lusting for more power. Soon, he organised the entire robot population into a colossal army under his command, and they left Earth to conquer other planets. With each new planet they conquered, the robots discovered the secrets of that race's technology and integrated it into their society, before exterminated all organic life on that planet. An unaging, unrelenting, unstoppable force was formed: the Metal Empire.

Withing one full century of this assault, all organic life in the universe was destroyed, leaving only machines. But for the Machine King, that wasn't enough. He wanted more.

Using the massive array of technology they had taken, the Metal Empire was soon able to find a way to punch a hole through the dimensional barriers, allowing them access to other universes. Thus the cycle continued, with the Metal Empire invading other dimensions and bringing them under their rule.

Soon, a dimension inhabited by extremely powerful beings was discovered. The Machine King decided he wanted to test the increased power of his Empire and ordered an invasion. But for some bizarre reason, it was found that the dimension would only allow one individual through. After some deliberation on the matter, the Machine King decided to enter the dimension himself. Armed with his Pulse Blade and with the inter-dimensional technology integrated with his system, the Machine King entered the wormhole and found himself in a place titled simply "the Clash of Smash."

Name: Kheperu Seshem III aka "He Who Returned"
Race: Mummified Human

Weapons:
*Anubis-Ib. An Ib (heart) granted by Anubis, the Egyptian god of the afterlife, that Kheperu holds inside his chest. This artifact serves as the anchor between Kheperu's Akh (spirit) and Ha (body), allowing him to return to life, in addition to magically allowing him to communicate with others. If the Anubis-Ib is ever removed, then Kheperu will remain alive but drastically weakened; his stats all drop to 1, he is unable to communicate with anything other than a muffled groaning, and if he is killed, he must somehow regain the Anubis-Ib and re-establish a connection between his Akh and Ha before he can ressurect himself.

Abilities:
*Snake Bandages. As a side effect of being ressurected, Kheperu can manipulate the bandages he was buried in as extensions of his own body. Despite being thousands of years old and decaying, when using the Snake Bandages ability Kheperu's bandages are as strong and sturdy as any other part of his body. The bandages can extend to an almost limitless range, so long as Kheperu can see where they are; if he loses sight of them, he can only extend them 10 to 15 metres from his body.
*Poison Breath. Kheperu removes the bandages around his mouth and exhales a venomous purple gas, which forms a cloud that extends a metre from his body in all directions. Anyone besides himself who comes in contact with this gas is poisoned for the next 10 turns, or until an antidote is administered.

GmBs:
*None yet.

AP: 1

Stats:

Description:
Height: 6' 8'' (when standing at full height)
Weight: 45 kg
Skin Tone: Bluish-grey
Eye Colour: Golden yellow
Hair Colour: None
Hair Style: Bald
Garments/Clothes: Yellowish-brown, decaying bandages.

Bio:
Kheperu Seshem was born in Ancient Egypt as the son of a great Pharaoh, Kheperu Seshem II. He led a fairly priveliged lifestyle until his father died from illness, resulting in him becoming Pharaoh at the age of 17. Despite his young age, Kheperu did the best he could for his people, and was adored by his subjects as a result.

Five years later, however, a rival nation attacked Kheperu's kingdom and the land became embroiled in war. Kheperu himself led the first charge and successfully repelled their attackers, but was killed in the ensuing battle. His body was recovered and mummified, before being buried in a tomb fit for a Pharaoh.

In the afterlife, Kheperu encountered Anubis, who tested to see whether he was worthy to enter the realm of Osiris. Kheperu passed the test and was granted entry, but once there, he discovered that in the wake of his death, a second attack had begun. Though they fought as best they could, without their leader to guide them and still mourning the loss of their king, his people were quickly becoming overwhelmed.

Kheperu immediately begged Osiris for a way to help them. Osiris agreed, but only on the condition that Kheperu give up the paradise he had earned and accept punishment for their collective sins, being devoured by Ammit. Kheperu, desperate to save his people, agreed without question. Osiris smiled and revealed it to be a test of Kheperu's loyalty, and allowed him to return. Anubis gave Kheperu the Anubis-Ib, a powerful artifact that would allow him to reuinite his Akh (spirit) and Ha (body) together and return to life.

Kheperu immediately used the Anubis-Ib to ressurect himself in his mummified body, leaving his tomb and confronting the attackers. With his new powers, Kheperu easily repelled them once again and led his kingdom to victory. This incredible revival caused Kheperu to be passed down in legends as "He Who Returned."

With his kingdom safe once again, Kheperu returned to the afterlife, leaving his body in the tomb once again for thousands of years. His kingdom slowly faded away, as the people left to discover new lands until it was lost to the sands forever.

Eventually, Kheperu's tomb was ransacked by a group of grave robbers, taking the beloved heirlooms and belongings he was buried with. Enraged at the theft of the only remaining aspects of his former life, Kheperu used the Anubis-Ib to return once more, swearing to hunt down the people who stole from him and not resting until his entire treasury was returned to him.

Name: Diablo, the Annoying Devil
Race: Devil

Weapons:
*Demon Fork. Diablo's trademark weapon, a trident that Diablo is almost never seen without. It appears to be a simple black metal pole with a red three-pronged head, as long as Diablo himself is tall. The weapon is unbreakable and very powerful, and Diablo has the ability both summon and dispel it at will, as well as change its shape whenever he feels like it. Like Diablo himself, the origins of the weapon are unknown, and at times it almost seems to act as an extension of Diablo's own body. This weapon is Indestructable.
*Eye of the Damned. A crystal ball that Diablo often carries with him. The Eye can show Diablo pretty much whatever he wants, whether its a certain person's location, a map of the area, or the latest shows on Netflix. He often uses it to spy on possible victims for his pranks.

Abilities:
*Hellfire. As with all devils, Diablo possess the ability to command Hellfire, the unholy flame of the underworld. Hellfire manifests as a blood-red flame, but despite this and its name, it is not a true flame at all and is actually the pain and suffering of sinners in hell. As such, Hellfire can damage beings and items that are explicitly supposed to be fire-proof, and it is not bound by natural laws, but by Diablo's will.
*Demon Summoning. As a direct servant of the 13 Lords, Diablo was given command over many demons and creatures that he can call upon at any time. Diablo can summon virtually any of Hell's legions to his side with a simple spell, ranging from imps and gremlins to mighty behemoths and demon lords. His highest level summons include beings such as Cerberus and the Akelarren, which he must drink a certain potion for before he can cast the spell or else he'll be drained to the point he can no longer fight. HOWEVER, ever since he has lost his position, his Summoning spells have become unreliable. He can still summon any of his former minions, but there is no guarantee they will obey him, and they are just as likely to attack him and ignore his commands as they are to do the same to opponents.

GmBs:
*None yet.

Stats:
Strength: 1/5

Description:
Height: 5' 5''
Weight: Unknown, seems easy to lift by anyone, regardless of strength.
Skin Tone: Scarlet
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: Jet black
Hair Style: Shaggy, unkempt, often messy thanks to his hood.
Garments/Clothes: A jumpsuit, with matching boots and gloves, and an ankle-length cape with a high collar and attached hood. The entire ensemble is bright red.

Bio:
Diablo's past is, quite simply, a complete mystery. Where he came from, what he wants, and ultimately who he really is are all completely unknown.

What is known is that, for majority of time, Diablo has served a group of extremely powerful demons known as "the 13 Lords of Hell" commonly shortened to just "the Lords". The group consists of twelve beings, united under the command of Lucifer, one of the Seven, and Diablo was their top servant. He would often act as intermediatary, relaying messages between the Lords as well as their lower servants, and was even granted the authority to summon their servants for his own ends whenever he desired. His great power, skill at trickery, love of causing chaos, and overall sadism and cruelty made him an ideal agent for their cause and he gained their favour.

At some point, Diablo encountered a mercenary named David K92, who he followed to a dojo in a strange world. Discovering the many new victims he could have fun with, he settled down and began to play with his new "toys". However, he was quick to discover that unlike most of his victims, many of the Dojo-ers were both able to fight back and unwilling to allow him to do as he pleases. At this time, the Lords were growing tired of his lazy and cowardly nature. To Diablo's horror, he received a message informing him that he had been relieved of his duties and replaced by a less powerful but more competant devil, Astaroth.

Despite his best attempts (and even the attempts of some of the Dojo residents), Diablo was unable to get his job back. Despondent and confused at what to do with his life now, Diablo took to browsing other worlds in an attempt fill his time. He stumbled upon a world not unlike the Dojo but at the same time quite different. Deciding that it couldn't hurt to try, the Annoying Devil decided to step through and see what this new world has to offer.
« Last Edit: 23 June, 2015, 02:41:07 pm by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: