Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:02:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shin Megami Tensei General Topic

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 ... 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei General Topic  (Read 19488 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #2175 on: 06 September, 2012, 10:45:49 pm »

Half-demons always get the most badass looks.
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #2176 on: 14 October, 2012, 08:19:41 pm »

Yes they do.

And, first post updated again.
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #2177 on: 18 July, 2013, 11:34:15 am »

The first boss in IV beat me like ten times in a row.

This game rules.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #2178 on: 12 August, 2013, 11:47:06 pm »

The first boss in IV beat me like ten times in a row.

This game rules.

Which boss?

I am currently playing through the game right now myself. :3  I found a nifty grinding spot, and am just spending a little time there, seeing how much I can abuse it.  I want App points dammit. X3  And I don't wanna pay to win.  Either way, it is a fun game so far, but I honestly wanna beat it soon so I can play Mario and Luigi. :3
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2179 on: 13 August, 2013, 12:12:41 am »

Minotaur. After him Medusa wasn't even a blip on the radar.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #2180 on: 13 August, 2013, 12:19:03 am »

Yeah, he is the noob killer in this game. :3  Like Matador in Nocturne, but not as bad.

Where are you at now, and at what level? :3
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2181 on: 13 August, 2013, 01:07:41 am »

Beat it, level 99. I've spent way more time playing it than I am comfortable admitting.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #2182 on: 13 August, 2013, 01:22:42 am »

Didn't realize how long ago your post was. X3

Well, if you dun wanna say your time, I won't ask.  Only at 12 or 13 hours myself. :p
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2183 on: 13 August, 2013, 10:37:17 am »

I think it was like....60ish hours when I beat it, around the same time it took me for Nocturne and Strange Journey. The extra content and stuff has pushed it further along though.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #2184 on: 03 February, 2014, 11:04:21 am »

Updated the upcoming games section... like it matters any more... X3

Jeez, this is really becoming the Persona topic though, isn't it?  Well, I mean, when you look at the upcoming games.  Not that I am really complaining mind you, but it is just a little silly.  Though speaking of silly...

Persona Q and Dancing all night just look like pure awesome.  I can't even decide which game I like more.  I know a lot of people, when they say the Dancing All Night announcement, were WTFing out of the chairs, but I looked at that game and thought it was absolutely hilarious. X3  It's also made by the same team that handles the project Diva games, I believe, so it will definitely be a good rhythm game. :3

Persona Q, I personally know less about, though the new character trailers have been fun to watch. :3  Considering all of the playable characters that we are going to have, I REALLY hope that they increase the party size to at least five, maybe six, like it was in the old games.  The original Persona had 5, so I don't think that it would be all THAT big of a deal... I just do not know if I could choose between all of those characters. X3  Then again, perhaps they know this, and have a different plan in mind, like... multiple parties, or something.  I should probably look into it more myself.

Anyways, of the newly announced Persona games, which one are all you readers (V_V) looking forward too the most, and why?

This has been Lexi with your SMT minute. :3  Join us again next time.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2185 on: 03 February, 2014, 12:56:31 pm »

*still waiting on smt x fe details*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #2186 on: 20 September, 2016, 06:45:03 pm »

i am home

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

fuck you

playing on war difficulty. i'd jump straight to apocalypse if i could, but oh well. my nanashi is now shirtless so fuck y'all and your rules

also nerding out on how a bunch of demons are at crazy low levels. legion went from constantly being 30-50 to 4 lol, or how garrote is like, 45 levels under what it used to be in SMT IV /shitpeopledon'tcareabout
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2187 on: 20 September, 2016, 06:48:34 pm »

so far my favorite thing is dagda's ridiculous accent and his title belt in his design

Currently negotiating with more demons than necessary in the early stages of the game to fuel my addiction to fusion.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #2188 on: 20 September, 2016, 06:57:03 pm »

feels like most fusion options this early just go over my level cap. been recruiting everything that breathes, tho, had to upgrade my stock four times already

feels like I burn through MP much faster here. i've been having to retreat back to town pretty often, and i was basically depleted of MP by the end of the first boss fight.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2189 on: 20 September, 2016, 09:08:11 pm »

I've been able to get a few good ones through some grinding but nothing too major yet. Mothman though, I've never actually used him so I should get on that. He's on the radar.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 ... 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: