Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:28:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shin Megami Tensei General Topic

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei General Topic  (Read 19508 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #2205 on: 22 September, 2016, 01:09:40 pm »

did a domain subquest early i guess because i was leveling up after like every battle and got sick new fusions, the good stuff if you will

i should probably actually progress at some point but nozomi should be fine wherever she is
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #2206 on: 22 September, 2016, 01:41:54 pm »

yeah, that domain is great. i let it hang around for a while and just level grinded with it straight from 16 to 23. kasumigaseki is also pretty cool because it's available around level 24 and has level 28-30 demons -- i've been over the level of every boss i've fought for some time lol

finally picked up party mp recovery so my quality of life has improved dramatically
« Last Edit: 22 September, 2016, 01:44:59 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Arnaham

I'm: Who?
Username: Arnaham
Mood: Busy

« Reply #2207 on: 22 September, 2016, 06:34:15 pm »

It's the old Dominion design. Dominion's also LV68 now apparently, higher than the thing that was the ultimate Justice persona in P3.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2208 on: 22 September, 2016, 07:04:05 pm »

woah odin 2000 macca for taking your quest easy big spender
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #2209 on: 22 September, 2016, 07:06:57 pm »

sweeeeeet. high def angel bishie~

wtf at new dominion design

wtf

p.s. I've been wondering if Persona 5 would use the old design for a very long time. All I care about are the relevant details, of course.

still trotting through apocalypse at a brisk pace. Just fought this game's equivalent of Beldr. I mean, it wasn't ''hard'' or anything, but still fuck that boss. I have 18 hours of play time logged at level 43. Feel like I probably would have been only half that were I playing IV instead -- it's kind of amazing how drastically the game is improved once you take Naraku out of it lol.

woah odin 2000 macca for taking your quest easy big spender

Gave us 2000 macca. Perfectly trustworthy!
Report Spam   Logged

Arnaham

« Reply #2210 on: 23 September, 2016, 06:24:57 am »

Well, got the bad end now. Suspected Goro pretty much since his introduction, but almost thought he wouldn't actually turn out to be an evil dick in the end when he joined the party for a bit. Oh well.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #2211 on: 23 September, 2016, 07:25:53 am »

you didn't learn from shinjiro

Odin has a pretty dope boss theme.
Report Spam   Logged

Arnaham

« Reply #2212 on: 23 September, 2016, 08:52:32 am »

It's mostly because now there's no Light/Dark coverage party member. Shinjiro added nothing.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #2213 on: 23 September, 2016, 12:08:42 pm »

i now have ahriman's favorite demon, alice

EDIT: also if you haven't figured it out yet floyd, hama/mudo skills are awesome in this game. especially hama, which few generic enemies are resistant to, but like, 1/3 of them are weak to

EDIT EDIT: And now I finally, at level 51, have Makarakarn. They pushed the reflect spells quite a ways back, for good reason; SMT IV basically ended once you picked up Thoth at like, level 30 and had him spam Makarakarn forever.

EDIT: EDIT: EDIT: hahaha the next boss is weak to dark and primarily uses magic. gg. Alice did over 1200 damage to him with a smile-charged Die For Me rofl
« Last Edit: 23 September, 2016, 12:50:01 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2214 on: 23 September, 2016, 09:20:46 pm »

I did notice that Hama pretty much ruins things.

I'm about 8/9 hours deep, just got finished with the Ark stuff. Boss was fun. One thing I noticed is the encounter rates for horde battles that take place after another horde battle seem to have skyrocketed. Its kind of annoying since I end up using all my MP but then the EXP rolls in and I feel less angry about it.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2215 on: 23 September, 2016, 09:28:51 pm »

also rip red karate man i am now green cold skull SANADA thanks too ginza's shop
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #2216 on: 23 September, 2016, 09:48:37 pm »

Hordes are surprisingly ugly early on. At level 60, I can count the number of times a horde wasn't followed up by another horde on the fingers of one hand, and you burn through MP so fast up until like, level 25. Their attacks are pretty much always dangerous as all hell (at least on War mode), where they have party-wide attacks that burn through half of your entire party's HP in a single swing, and that's not getting into critical hits/weaknesses. They become glorified EXP pinatas once MP becomes far more plentiful later on and you have access to a number of different multi-hit attacks, although many of them are still TPK machines if they ambush you.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2217 on: 23 September, 2016, 09:54:41 pm »

Well good news I'm just reaching level 25 so lets hop that MP problem disappears real quick.

man flynn is a punk in this game my smt iv flynn certainly would not have sat around and let his ass get punked by odin hostage or not where's my charged riot gun to the face attack that worked so well all the time
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #2218 on: 23 September, 2016, 10:02:11 pm »

yeah, MP pools start getting generous around there, the game is very generous with healing rooms if you're in a pinch

the divine powers are actually pretty damn high level, lord knows why Odin didn't just kill Sukuna-Hikona himself. unless i was like, 90+ with some super special tricked out demons, i prolly wouldn't want to fight odin, maitreya and krishna all at once alongside all of their henchmen
Report Spam   Logged

Arnaham

« Reply #2219 on: 24 September, 2016, 02:37:56 am »

Following in the tradition of persona user fights not being all that hard, Goro was pretty pathetic despite being a two-phase fight that comes out of nowhere shortly after another boss fight. Also his performance when he starts flipping out is hilarious.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: