Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:52:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shin Megami Tensei General Topic

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei General Topic  (Read 19617 times)
Maniac234678
« Reply #60 on: 19 September, 2008, 06:48:59 pm »

If you're going for the TDE like I am, you're going to have to be at level 95 for the secret final boss, so...

And Girimehkala was a ***** for me, basically because I had an all offensive team. And where are you in the game?
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #61 on: 19 September, 2008, 06:53:34 pm »

I am not sure which ending I am going for.  I just beat Girimehkala and Shakahagi, and I have only completed the first Kalpa.

And yeah, he was hard at first because I also had an offensive, but there is an easy way to beat him.
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #62 on: 19 September, 2008, 06:54:54 pm »

Damn it now I feel left out (v ///_-)
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #63 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:00:15 pm »

Play Nocturne, then; it's awesome.

And judging from your rate, you'll probably be at like, level 75 by the time you get to Noah, so you'll be close to 80.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #64 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:01:59 pm »

Go watch the online walkthrough(if you can't find it) and you will be able to chat some to.  And how far are you in the answer?

How far am I in the game?
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #65 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:03:47 pm »

Barely though the first door.I got bored of it soon after.As I said before, damn battle system.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #66 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:04:17 pm »

You're about... 2/3s in? 3/5s if you're going to do the kalpas.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #67 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:12:41 pm »

Does doing the Kalpas alter my reason? (Actually, I would rather not bother with any of the reasons, they suck).

And you need to finish it POW.  The story makes up or the gameplay(I think so at least).

Also, anyone going to get P2(IS or EP)?
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #68 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:14:21 pm »

Considering that if you complete the kalpas you'll automatically locking in for the TDE, it will affect your reason greatly. And yes, all of the reasons suck, and the only endings worth getting are the normal one and the TDE.
Report Spam   Logged
ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #69 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:15:12 pm »

And you need to finish it POW.  The story makes up or the gameplay(I think so at least).
I believe that to.It sure did in the journey.But I'm not really that motivated to finish it.I just want to save up my energy for the battle system in P4 when it comes out.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #70 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:23:21 pm »

Considering that if you complete the kalpas you'll automatically locking in for the TDE, it will affect your reason greatly. And yes, all of the reasons suck, and the only endings worth getting are the normal one and the TDE.
I see.  How many endings are there?  And I have to be at 95 for the "secret boss"?(I already know who it is...)

I believe that to.It sure did in the journey.But I'm not really that motivated to finish it.I just want to save up my energy for the battle system in P4 when it comes out.
I see.  And why do you need to save up energy for P4?
Report Spam   Logged

ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #71 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:24:44 pm »

I see.  How many endings are there?  And I have to be at 95 for the "secret boss"?(I already know who it is...)

I see.  And why do you need to save up energy for P4?
If P4's battle system is as boring as P3's was near the end, I'll need as much as I can get to tolerate it.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #72 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:27:54 pm »

It's not required to be at level 95, though considering that the secret final boss has an attack that can often one-hit the main character, it's a very good idea. And there are 6 endings I believe.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #73 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:33:39 pm »

I see.  How do you get pierce, and what dos it do?  I just heard you need it for that fight... and what is the 6th ending?  I know of the neutral, TD, and the reasons.

POW: It isn't I think.  As I said it's like an average turn based system.
Report Spam   Logged

ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #74 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:35:42 pm »

POW: It isn't I think.  As I said it's like an average turn based system.
That's what worries me.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: