Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 12:27:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shin Megami Tensei General Topic

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei General Topic  (Read 21051 times)
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #240 on: 25 December, 2008, 11:53:33 pm »

Maybe that was why I liked them more... the dog(can't remember his name at the moment) was awesome though.  Yukari wasn't that bad also...
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Maniac234678
« Reply #241 on: 26 December, 2008, 08:09:23 am »

Yukari was the worst character for an entirely different reason: she was a *****. >_>

Also, Maniac's PC rankings from P3 and P4: Kanji > Aegis > Yosuke > Naoto > Rise > Junpei > Shinjiro > Koromaru > Yukiko > Chie > Teddie > Akihiko > Mitsuru > Ken > Yukari.

But King Moron owns them all.

I'm on December 8th right now. Hell yeah for being near the end game. Also, by the way, 10/30 will leave you in stitches. No joke, it is one of the best moments that I've experienced from a game, and alone elevates this game above P3. Two words: cross-dressing contest.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #242 on: 28 December, 2008, 01:43:50 am »

Oh, I have heard about that part... I can't wait.

I would rank the characters myself, but I have way to much of a headache right now...

But, I would like to know, what do you all(yes, both of you) want to see in Persona 5?  Or SMT IV?
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Maniac234678
« Reply #243 on: 28 December, 2008, 02:22:00 pm »

More Jack Frost.

Also, I am now playing Shin Megami Tensei II. Woot!
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #244 on: 28 December, 2008, 10:18:04 pm »

You are?  How you do that?
Report Spam   Logged

ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #245 on: 29 December, 2008, 03:09:37 pm »

You are?  How you do that?
Emulator probably
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #246 on: 31 December, 2008, 01:54:21 pm »

Finished Persona 4 last night. The last boss is less interesting than P3's, the battle theme is crap and the best ending is by no means as good as Persona 3's. Don't get your hopes up.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #247 on: 31 December, 2008, 03:01:43 pm »

I got the bad ending... it sucked, though I suppose tha is the point.  Going for true now.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #248 on: 31 December, 2008, 03:03:31 pm »

There are three bad endings. Which?
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #249 on: 31 December, 2008, 03:16:37 pm »

The worsest one I guess.

I watched it and, and it was sorta like "Are you shitting me?".  Thank god that wasn't the good/normal one...
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #250 on: 31 December, 2008, 04:48:39 pm »

The worst ending was the second coolest ending, actually. Now the bad ending you get on December 6th was complete ****. Dumbest ending I've seen in a while.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #251 on: 01 January, 2009, 04:15:33 am »

Hmm, well, I rpobably shouldn't think to much on this.  Don't want to get spoiled.
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #252 on: 03 January, 2009, 02:21:06 am »

I really can't tell what ending you got, so what was your final boss?

And I beat the final boss of the true ending... then the cord got unplugged.  -_-  Well, she is pretty easy with the nice persona I got(trumpeter, and the second to the highest justice arcana one).
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #253 on: 03 January, 2009, 01:05:10 pm »

Wow, you're underleveled. I fought Izanami at level 93 using Lucifer, Ishtar and Yoshi (lol censor bypass). Practically beat it solo since all of my other characters died in one phase and leaving most of them dead was more efficient. She hits pretty hard on Expert.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #254 on: 04 January, 2009, 08:46:48 am »

My party was at level 80, so I guess Iwas a little underleveled.  It really didn't mattter though, not one person was even killed.

Saw the true ending.  It was... alright.  Not as good as P3's ending, but okay.  It was rather cheesy though...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: