Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:18:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shin Megami Tensei General Topic

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei General Topic  (Read 19478 times)
Maniac234678
« Reply #585 on: 23 October, 2009, 08:10:54 pm »

Stats ultimately really aren't important. For this reason, Daisoujou could easily be used to take on the TDE final boss.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #586 on: 23 October, 2009, 08:12:31 pm »

I assumed that by then he'd be deficient in HP and defense to the point that he'd be killed in one hit and therefore useless. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #587 on: 23 October, 2009, 08:15:26 pm »

I assumed that by then he'd be deficient in HP and defense to the point that he'd be killed in one hit and therefore useless. <_<

By absolutely no means so long as he's sufficiently leveled. And he will be upon preparation for the TDE. Though if you're going for any other ending, you may not be inclined to grind him, and he can potentially die to the normal route final boss's super move.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #588 on: 23 October, 2009, 08:17:59 pm »

I intend to go for the TDE, but really I don't feel like leveling him a lot and I'm sure others will suffice.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #589 on: 23 October, 2009, 08:23:15 pm »

Others will suffice, though they won't be as self-sufficent, which is basically what makes him notable in the first place. It doesn't hurt much to not use him, though. As a pre-packaged unit, he's pretty much the best full-time healer. Of course, if you want to make a custom party, he does fall short due to lacking decent moves.
« Last Edit: 23 October, 2009, 08:28:05 pm by Luc » Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #590 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:08:40 pm »

Well, I just beat P3...finally. Apparently, I raped it so hard in the ass that it gave me the ending where I don't die. Funny, I never actually thought that was one.
« Last Edit: 25 October, 2009, 08:16:09 pm by Haine and Badou » Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #591 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:11:14 pm »

Well, I just P3...finally. Apparently, I raped it so hard in the ass that it gave me the ending where I don't die. Funny, I never actually thought that was one.

I'm pretty sure there's not. You must've broken the game or something.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #592 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:16:54 pm »

Well, I just P3...finally. Apparently, I raped it so hard in the ass that it gave me the ending where I don't die. Funny, I never actually thought that was one.

I'm pretty sure there's not. You must've broken the game or something.
With my awesomeness? I'm not quite sure, but I definitely didn't get any proof of my death, and even got a cutscene of the graduation with me there.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #593 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:23:37 pm »

It should've been heavily implied at the end that you died. The moment you die the credits start up. It doesn't really make sense that there could be an alternate ending where you live. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #594 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:35:50 pm »

It should've been heavily implied at the end that you died. The moment you die the credits start up. It doesn't really make sense that there could be an alternate ending where you live. <_<
All it had was a dialog where I get sleepy and then it gives me an option to close my eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #595 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:37:49 pm »

All it had was a dialog where I get sleepy and then it gives me an option to close my eyes.

Yeah, you died. Or rather your soul turned into the barrier to seal off Nyx or something according to The Answer.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #596 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:39:47 pm »

Yeah, you died. Or rather your soul turned into the barrier to seal off Nyx or something according to The Answer.
That makes no sense, though. I already sealed Nyx a month before that happened.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #597 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:42:18 pm »

Through an act of total bull**** his soul inexplicably managed to hang on to his body just long enough to be around for Graduation Day when everyone remembers what happens.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #598 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:47:01 pm »

Through an act of total bull**** his soul inexplicably managed to hang on to his body just long enough to be around for Graduation Day when everyone remembers what happens.
You get that ending too?
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #599 on: 25 October, 2009, 08:52:31 pm »

Well yeah. There's only two endings, and that's the good one. The bad one happens if you choose to kill Ryoji on the penultimate full moon.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: