Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 11:40:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shin Megami Tensei General Topic

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei General Topic  (Read 19643 times)
Ahriman
« Reply #855 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:08:50 am »

Fff, wasted most of my SP on the previous fight so Ameno-Sagiri killed me.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #856 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:10:32 am »

Huh?

The boss before Ameno-Sagiri is pathetic at best. You shouldn't need to heal that much. Annnnnnnnnnnd... I'm pretty sure that your stats are restored >_>
« Last Edit: 05 December, 2009, 12:12:22 am by Rider » Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #857 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:10:41 am »

FOOLIO
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #858 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:15:24 am »

Huh?

The boss before Ameno-Sagiri is pathetic at best. You shouldn't need to heal that much. Annnnnnnnnnnd... I'm pretty sure that your stats are restored >_>

Unless I'm insane they're not. And it is pathetic but that didn't stop me from healing every turn. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #859 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:17:00 am »

GRIND SUM MOAR
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #860 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:19:29 am »

That wouldn't help all that much. What I need is restorative items. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #861 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:20:23 am »

If you haven't been grubbing for SP-restoring items as much as you can, you're less of a man than I thought.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #862 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:22:04 am »

Yukiko and Teddie should have learned Mediarahan, which would be able to tide you over for a while. Or you COULD grind some more with Yo****sune until he learns Hassou Tobi, which rapes just about everything.

If you haven't been grubbing for SP-restoring items as much as you can, you're less of a man than I thought.

I love how you act elitist over a game that you've never played. You're really cool, kiddo.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #863 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:24:17 am »

Yukiko has Mediarahan, it works just fine. I just like being at full health at all times, though clearly for that fight I didn't really need to be.

What the hell did they do to the ultimate elemental attacks? They cost like 4 times as much as a -dyne attack but barely due any more damage.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #864 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:25:19 am »

I'm not one to complain about how he sucks and how each and every boss is easy, or **** and moan about how he should be playing on hard.

I'm just taking what I know from my playing of P3, and applying it to P4. Such as the ever-present scarcity of SP. And how SP-recovering items are the best ones you can possibly get, and how you should save them and everything else like that. Simple extrapolation.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #865 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:25:49 am »

Yeah, the super attacks are all terrible now, and since they're exclusive to each persona that have them, it's hard to get Spell Master onto anything with those attacks.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #866 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:28:09 am »

Yeah, the super attacks are all terrible now, and since they're exclusive to each persona that have them, it's hard to get Spell Master onto anything with those attacks.
So don't. Just focus on making a multi-dyne with Spell Master and perhaps Victory Cry, if you can get it at all. >_>
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #867 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:29:15 am »

Seriously Salty, P4 is not P3. <_< The only persona that even have Victory Cry in this game are the two highest level ones.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #868 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:30:32 am »

I'm guessing here. Give me a break. So a multi-dyne with Spell master and as many Absorbs or Reflects as possible. Perhaps even an SP-regeneration effect.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #869 on: 05 December, 2009, 12:32:29 am »

I'm not one to complain about how he sucks and how each and every boss is easy, or ***** and moan about how he should be playing on hard.

I'm just taking what I know from my playing of P3, and applying it to P4. Such as the ever-present scarcity of SP. And how SP-recovering items are the best ones you can possibly get, and how you should save them and everything else like that. Simple extrapolation.

I deserve to call him out for it on terms of the fact that it should be impossible to have problems with P4 on normal after you've beaten Nocturne. Ahriman doesn't deserve a break for that, and what I'm doing is more legit than you being a badass over something you've never played, even if you can rely on information that chances are have been altered between each game. The big picture is the same, small details sure as hell aren't.

And uh, MP is EVEN MORE scarce in P4 (not that MP was scarce in P3 in the first place. >_>), Somas are harder to come by, you cannot really rely on chests to frequently give you soul items, etc. You can still use food items to restore MP and after-battle effects, but those don't apply in this case. Not to mention that again, you can't just return to the hub and be fully restored for free, so if you've been progressing at all on the same day you fight the boss, you're at a disadvantage by default.

I'm guessing here. Give me a break.

lolno. Nobody deserves a break for being an **** over guesses. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: