Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 03:45:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shin Megami Tensei General Topic

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei General Topic  (Read 20820 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #2250 on: 19 October, 2016, 10:40:02 am »

*fighting odin, doing okay since most of my demons have wind moves*
*uses a gun attack, reflected, odin smirks*
*odin uses thunder pierce move, concentrate, and thunder reign, crits everyone, wipes entire party but me*

nice

So I'm in the Egg. I've heard that its long and a pain, which its true will continue the trend of Hindu themed final dungeons being long and a pain. I don't think for a second it will be as fucking tedious as Digital Devil Saga 1's final dungeon which did so much damage to my opinion of that game that even now it makes me mad to think about.

also whoops asahi died

"you know, odin uses a lance as a weapon, he's probably got some affinity for gun weapons. but xi wangmu doesn't have anything better to do this round, let's have her use her gun move*
*almost gets wiped, but is saved by the fact that I'm level fucking 90 by now and have doping up*

i dunno who you use but asahi was my favorite partner. helps when i don't have to take care of my HP and can just buff/debuff/nuke everyone instead of waste turns healing. =(

also spoilers at your point: the cosmic egg isn't that bad, it's the next one that blows. cosmic egg is just kinda eh, longer than everything before it and filled to the gills with bosses, almost all of which are **** easy.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: