Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:32:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ZR Rant time: One Piece fan characters

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZR Rant time: One Piece fan characters  (Read 908 times)
Pleinair
TheDarkNerd
Knight

. . . They found me

« Reply #45 on: 14 September, 2008, 05:20:59 am »

I don't try to write fanfiction characters usually, I will just end up coming up with characters in the event that I ever end up in an RP based on a series (I'm more for reusing setting than characters in those kinds of RPs). This means I actually end up with quite a number of partially completed characters in my head, some of which end up having bits and pieces being used in other RPs, while others are simply never used.

The one I have for One Piece is a chemist with a bit of first aid training who can act as a ship's doctor (human test subjects always welcome). He cuts his hair with an acid pen and has a habit of breeding rats, much to the annoyance of the chef (not to mention he often extracts ingredients from food supplies). In combat, which he avoids as much as possible, he'll use poisons and the like, and at close range will rely on a flintlock pistol thingy which uses special ammo he creates, which are little glass balls filled with strange chemicals for a shotgun effect, or rats filled with pathogenic substances (live ammo). Oh, and he never bothered to learn how to swim, so he keeps an inflatable life jacket under his collar.

Yeah, maybe not too original, but I guess I was just trying to shy away from the whole Gary-Stuing effect that often comes with making RP characters.
Report Spam   Logged

postCount++;
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: