Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:52:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

SSBB: Eden

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 ... 788   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SSBB: Eden  (Read 45458 times)
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #3075 on: 05 October, 2008, 03:25:28 am »

Blaisa: *gets up and gives them a gentle smile* Hello there.

Elena: *ears perk up when she hears voices, she smells the air and turns into the direction that the scent is coming from, and sees them* Huh? *tilts her head, staring at them* (They look... weird...)
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Snowy the Serpent
The official plush snake of this topic.
Holy Ruler

Snakey the plush.

« Reply #3076 on: 05 October, 2008, 03:29:07 am »

Blaisa: *gets up and gives them a gentle smile* Hello there.

Elena: *ears perk up when she hears voices, she smells the air and turns into the direction that the scent is coming from, and sees them* Huh? *tilts her head, staring at them* (They look... weird...)

Sri: *To the new individual* Who might you be, if you do not mind me asking?

Celusia: *Not taking a few more steps before settling and nestling down where she is now*

Lundra: *Shifting into a baby dragon form in front of Celusia, squeaking cutely*
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #3077 on: 05 October, 2008, 03:36:16 am »

Blaisa: Well, you can call me Blaisa.  What do you two go by?

Elena: ...*slowly walks towards the two suspicious characters* ...Uh... hello?
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Snowy the Serpent
Holy Ruler

Snakey the plush.

« Reply #3078 on: 05 October, 2008, 03:41:10 am »

Blaisa: Well, you can call me Blaisa.  What do you two go by?

Elena: ...*slowly walks towards the two suspicious characters* ...Uh... hello?

Sri: My identity is Sri, the Child Phoenix Ilynine.

Serpentine: Simply called Serpentine am I, a Winged Serpent Ilynine.

Sri: Well to meet you, Blaisa. *Thinking for a moment* You don't really appear to be anything in particular that we've perceived before. Not meant to offend in any way.

Celusia: *Attracts her gaze to someone else nearby* Hello there.

Lundra (whelping): *Flips around to face the girl, squeaking as if in defense*
« Last Edit: 05 October, 2008, 03:43:10 am by The wyvern with no heart » Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #3079 on: 05 October, 2008, 03:47:38 am »

Blaisa: Nic to meet you to Sri and Serpenter{Purposfully misspelled, she is not to bright}!  And I don't think that I have seen anything like you guys either... though I don't get out much.

Elena: *seeming confused by them* I have never seen you in these parts before.  Do you mind if I ask for your names?
Report Spam   Logged

Snowy the Serpent
Holy Ruler

Snakey the plush.

« Reply #3080 on: 05 October, 2008, 03:51:56 am »

Sri: Huh? *Not fully understanding the phrase of "not getting out much", due to being outside almost all of the time herself* What do you mean?

Celusia: I do not mind at all. *Smiling with an overly gentle demeanor* My name is Celusia. This is Lundra.

Lundra: *Squeaking at Elena, staying close to Celusia*

Celusia: Lundra does not really like strangers. He is more distrustful of everyone he does not know.

(( OOC: Sorry that I quote posts, I just like to see what characters have done so I don't have to flip back and forth between pages. ))
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #3081 on: 05 October, 2008, 03:56:49 am »

(While typing a post, you can just look down at the list of the last 15 or so posts on the bottom of the screen)

Blaisa: I meant I just don't leave my home much, so I don't really meet many new people.

Elena: *smiles back at her, feeling a bit of relief, then looks at Lundra* Why is he so distrustful?
Report Spam   Logged

Snowy the Serpent
Holy Ruler

Snakey the plush.

« Reply #3082 on: 05 October, 2008, 04:02:54 am »

Still proving how slow I am to things. XD

That's been happening to me lately in the RPs. I ask if I can have some kind of reference to remind me of something, then another user points out the completely obvious way.

Also, going to bed soon.

Sri: I see. *Eyes thrust away slightly* We were forced to leave our home world, so now we Ilynine have taken our lives elsewhere. A world called Leadia. But then there are some of us that are freely wandering other galaxies now.

Celusia: That is his personality. He cannot help it. He always defends himself against new creatures he does not recognize because he automatically believes they will be hostile to him in some form.

Lundra (whelping): *Taking the hint from Celusia's language as if she knows how the girl will behave to them, slowly hopping over to the girl*
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #3083 on: 05 October, 2008, 04:14:14 am »

Alright, just tell me before you go.

Blaisa: Why were you forced to leave?

Elena: I see... *looks at Lundra, slowly squats down* Hi there...
Report Spam   Logged

Snowy the Serpent
Holy Ruler

Snakey the plush.

« Reply #3084 on: 05 October, 2008, 04:23:32 am »

It will be after my next post I'll be leaving for the night.

Sri: Well, to put it simply... We did not have much of a choice. None of us did, not even the ones who were the main victims of the disappearance of our home universe. See, there was this one character who we always believed was Pure Evil, which was what his evil side always called himself whenever he appeared on Ilya. However, the last time he appeared, he had ultimately broken the seal straining the good side of him. Then he came hither to true conscience, becoming whole and on the right side again. However, he was cursed by his own parents in that if he ever did one good thing, he would be killed himself, and take the universe he was currently in along with him.

He did that, and with one of the greatest beings we'd ever known. He and his brothers went down together. The one who was the main victim, the one who ended up sacrificing himself, had no choice after breaking his negative adornment. His brothers did not mind going along with him, and rather, we Ilynine did not really care that much that we had to move. We had taken a liking to Leadia. Leadia is now our main home world, even if we have to share it with true mythical creatures.

Lundra (Whelping): *Squeaks in a neutral tone at Elena, as if wondering if she would do anything harmful to either him or Celusia*
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #3085 on: 05 October, 2008, 04:30:12 am »

Alright.

Blaisa: That's....not something you hear every day.

Elena" *speaks in a gentle and soothing voice* I won't hurt you...
Report Spam   Logged

Snowy the Serpent
Holy Ruler

Snakey the plush.

« Reply #3086 on: 05 October, 2008, 04:36:05 am »

Sri: But it's a true story. And it is partly because of it that... *Hesitating* My sister was killed... It wasn't because she happened to stay on Ilya. It was other creatures of Leadia. Namely, the parents of the victims of the destruction of our universe.

Lundra (Whelping): *Lies down in front of Elena*

Celusia: It is thankful of our other friends that Lundra does not automatically hurt others on first meetings any more. However, he will if he feels insulted is the problem.

Off to bed now. Good night. I'll likely be here tomorrow as well.
« Last Edit: 05 October, 2008, 04:38:01 am by The wyvern with no heart » Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #3087 on: 05 October, 2008, 04:46:07 am »

Blaisa: *eyes grow a little wide* That's horrible!

Elena: *slowly pets him* I see...

Alright, good night.
Report Spam   Logged

Snowy the Serpent
Holy Ruler

Snakey the plush.

« Reply #3088 on: 05 October, 2008, 04:53:06 am »

Sri: And she was one of the nicest and most beautiful Ilynine... Even though I always envied her splendor appearance and personality, I loved her as a sister.

Serpentine: And I never even had the chance to be her boyfriend. I always liked her, but she would never give up the one guy...

Lundra (Whelping): *Purring somewhat deeply*

Celusia: He really does have a kind heart, though. He just rarely shows it openly. *Takes a memory from the filing cabinet of her mind* By the way, I do not think we have heard of your name, have we? Do you mind me asking?

Now good night for real.
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #3089 on: 05 October, 2008, 05:21:20 am »

Blaisa: That's so sad... *frowning, her eyes get a little cloudy*

Elena: *petting* Oh, I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself.  I am Elena Smith, former employee of GE labratories.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 ... 788   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: