Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:10:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 43342 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #810 on: 12 July, 2011, 12:40:43 pm »

Alright, so Raiders are all a bunch of pussies.

Anyways, I'm walking around in Megaton talking to people and shit and failing at pickpockting Lucas Simms. I find some dumb bitch who's all "omg send this letter lol." So I'm wandering the wasteland and pass a Raider hideout. I destroy them all and to my surprise I find a goddamn flamethrower. So now I'm going berserk on everything attacking me like those stupid jackass robots. I get to the "town" and investigate the houses. After that I go to find the Family and fuck with their heads. I check all the given locations at night but I couldn't find them. I'm wandering in the general vicinity where they should be and a damn Raider sneak attacks me. Then a RadScorpion comes and the pussy Raider runs off. I chase him down and I go into VATS like two feet away from him and blow his head up. I kill the RadScorpion (which was a bitch to kill). Now I'm wandering around again and I see a truck. I look inside and oh shit! It's a Super Mutant with a Gattling Gun and a bunch of armor on! He sees me and follows me outside. I punch him for the lulz and then run like hell cursing him out. After losing him, I end up in Big Town or whatever the hell it's called and got a new quest. Still didn't finish the last one.

This game rules.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: