Ultimate Paradise
29 May, 2020, 01:58:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Nocturne)

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Nocturne)  (Read 16829 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #945 on: 15 March, 2014, 05:45:09 am »

So despite what I said I decided to continue playing even though it's currently 6:40 am lolol.

I found giant "resting peacefully." I was confused for a bit and concluded that I couldn't do anything in that area just yet despite the pain I had gone through to get there. I turned around and went back.

Then I remembered there was another locked door nearby. I unlocked it, followed the path up to the next boss. It was the Pursuer from before. Somehow seeing him as a boss rather than a typical enemy made him seem more bearable. Then again I was also stronger, so that might've been it too. I was strafing him, rolling around and dodging his attacks. He rarely managed to get a hit on me. I got him down to half his health and then...bam. He OHKO'd me.

So I went in a second time and beat his pussyass to the ground. Bitch didn't even touch me. mofo

Yeah, that was fun. I stopped by at Lost Bastille. It seemed like a very cool place. No doubt I would have fun here. I talked to Lucatiel. But then I saw the time and figured I should probably stop.

Yeah.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: