Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:22:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 43343 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #960 on: 18 March, 2014, 04:19:19 am »

Yeah, I got that just recently. Managed to beat him, although he was still pretty hard. Lucatiel didn't do much except die before I got a quarter of his health down. Guess I'm not getting her stuff, since she died against the Lost Sinner before I did any substantial damage to her too.

But I got another primal soul. I beat the main boss of the Iron Keep. He wasn't too bad, but I died a few times due to faulty rolling and getting knocked into that random pool of lava next to the entrance. I still really liked his fight. The Smelter Demon was also really fun, just because he was so tough for me.

The Iron Keep though, damn. What a place. I didn't die as many times as I had in other areas, but I was constantly nearing death. From is really sadistic for putting those turtle knights in those narrow hallways. There was one near where the bonfire was right before the main boss of that area, blocking the exit out of a room where fire was being blown at nearly every square inch. I didn't realize there was a bonfire, so I tried to fight him. At some point my health was so low that I thought I had died and was already mentally preparing myself for the long trek back. But to my amazement, I had a sliver of health left. I ran outside, healed, and lured that SOB outside and ruined him.

During that time when I was caught between the flames and that turtle knight, I saw option to climb something. So I went back after killing him and found a bonfire. And a means to turn off that damn fire.

Man.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: