Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 09:27:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 46238 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1170 on: 04 April, 2016, 01:41:18 pm »

well I platinumed bloodborne for some reason. I don't really aim to platinum another game ever again, because that required a significant amount of time. but despite never being interested in trophies or achievements, that felt pretty satisfying. I would try it for the other souls games if they didn't have absurd farming requirements, but I don't think I'll do this for any other type of game.

The last three Chalice Dungeons were better than the first three, especially the Ailing Loran Chalice which at least decided to vary the color scheme up a bit. It started to remind me of the Pit of 100 Trials in Paper Mario, but not as good. Bosses were quite fun, though I think the main game and DLC had better ones overall. The Defiled Chalice was hard as hell because of the health penalty, which lets all the bosses one shot you with every move they've got. I disliked Amygdala already, and this dungeon made me dislike her even more. I cheesed that fight so much by abusing her AI.

Queen Yharnam wasn't very hard either. Not a difficult fight, but an interesting one nonetheless.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: