Ultimate Paradise
20 July, 2019, 05:49:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 ... 96   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)  (Read 7687 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1215 on: 11 July, 2016, 12:46:20 am »

Not until I beat Chrono Cross. I'm enjoying this game a lot more than I thought I would. I didn't understand how the battle system worked for a while, but now that I do, it's actually quite fun and unique. The game isn't very hard so far. I was doing pretty well even when I had no idea what anything on my menu went, and now it's just gotten easier after understanding it. I'm not complaining about that though, because I'm exhausted from playing "difficult" games now. It's actually relaxing.

I just reached Fort Dragonia. I guess I still have quite a ways to go, and so far I've recruited Razzly and Viper. I had Korcha in my party too for a bit, but he sucks and I'm glad he's gone. I was hoping I could recruit Leena, but it doesn't seem like I'll be able to do that in this playthrough. I don't really mind that this game has a million party members and no character development for any of them (although encountering the fairies with Razzly was sad). In a way, it reminds me of Paper Mario. It seems like the only characters that actually matter will get some development anyways.

I really do wonder how this game would have been received if it weren't a "Chrono" game. It got spectacular reviews, yet everyone is so divided on it, because nobody believes it was a worthy successor. But so far my impressions have been pretty positive, even though it was kind of a drag in the beginning. I'm also really interested in checking out Radical Dreamers now.

The music is incredible too. This soundtrack might be up there as one of my favorites.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 ... 96   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: