Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:43:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 43355 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1245 on: 19 March, 2017, 09:39:59 pm »

Well, I don't know if anyone here is interested in Nier Automata, but I'll give my thoughts. I'm not done, and I think I have a considerable amount left to go. That being said, I started off thinking it was just fine. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed after getting the first two endings, because at that point, I thought the game was just serviceable. But now I'm finally getting into that classic Yoko Taro madness territory, and it's starting to hit me how sad this might be. It's not nearly as messed up (or poorly told) as Drakengard 3, but this is still a very heavy game, and I actually care about the characters. Probably more than the characters of Nier even.

There are a few issues I have with the gameplay, but I don't know. With these games I'm always willing to overlook them if I like the story enough. I basically forgave all of the original Nier for its faulty gameplay. The music is also better than the original Nier's, which is a major accomplishment considering how much I adored that soundtrack.

I imagine I'll be thinking about this game long after I play it. Not many games do that to me anymore.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: