Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 10:56:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 44039 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1350 on: 27 October, 2018, 06:39:28 pm »

Silent Hill 1-3 is such a great first three games of a series, not a knock against SH4 but starting with that game was when things started going downhill until the embarrassment that was Homecoming and the death of the series that was Book of Memories.

Shattered Memories was great, but I don't consider it truly a real Silent Hill game.

I've been meaning to try Hollow Knight eventually, but there's been a lot of buzz about Dead Cells in a few of my circles and that's been starting to take my attention away from it.
yeah man, it's such a great series.

I really like SH4 for the kinds of ideas it has. The MC is a total blob of the character, but the story and lore has a lot of interesting things going on. However, I think it was probably the scariest Silent Hill game. I had a much scarier experience with SH1 given that it was my first horror game, but I don't think I would've been able to finish SH4 if that was my first one instead. Had a lot of flaws, but I still respect it for what it was.

I never played SM, but I remember Floyd and I kept talking about playing that at the same time. Maybe one day.

Also I got RDR2 and it's a very pretty game.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: