Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 12:54:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 43693 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1365 on: 03 January, 2019, 03:34:23 pm »

Alright so I'm just really not feeling any of these characters or the story. The gameplay is actually really well-designed. The game encourages (or maybe mandates) you to use everyone in your party, which is facilitated by the fact that switching members mid-battle doesn't waste a turn. The sphere grid system is fun, intuitive, and flexible. The only issue with the gameplay is the linearity, but I've read that this goes away. From a purely gameplay perspective, I'm having a total blast with it.

But how much can that help when I just don't like any of these people or the story? Like Auron was cool, but now even he's frustrating me with his vagueness and ambiguity. Maybe he has his reasons for being this way and for not telling everyone else pretty crucial information? And I realize now that I only liked Lulu because she shits on the other characters. I also have a lower opinion of Wakka now thanks to his blatant racism, but I know that'll change. I also forgot to talk about Khimari in my last post about this game because I literally forgot he existed.

It's just unfortunate, because I really want to get into it, but none of the characters/story have grabbed me. Nonetheless, I will stick to it as best I can.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: