Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 06:09:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 45899 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1395 on: 28 February, 2019, 06:02:50 pm »

I really struggle with it. I never feel like I'm in the lead, because he just completely wrecks me once he's at a high percent. After he takes a stock on me, it's pretty easy to get my percentage up quickly. I don't mind taking more damage from the paint from Inkling or from Shulk's Buster, since you can at least avoid it, and they don't last until the characters fall off.

I also struggle against Link players. Like, a lot of them spam and camp, but some of them spam and camp in such clever and impressive ways that I don't even know what my immediate emotional reaction is. It's like somewhere in between complete awe and total frustration.

I feel really happy when I go up against a good Kirby and Little Mac player though. I rarely get mad when I lose to one of them, because you just have to be good to work around their numerous weaknesses. The only bad Kirby I fought was this one who just stood by the edge and held his Swallow button down for the entire match. They brought so much shame to Kirby mains everywhere.

I am literally terrified of Ganondorf online.

I wish King K. Rool players would do something beyond the usual crown + cannonball + repeat ad nauseam. He's a cool character and deserves to be utilized better.

I respect almost all C. Falcon players and can never get salty when I get hit with falcon punch.

Ness' PK Fire is the bane of my existence, but I haven't encountered too many spammers. Actually, most Ness players I fight are actually incredibly good, even if his voice saying "PK FIRE" will haunt my dreams.

I also love curb-stomping people who are obviously GSP farming. I mean, one stock, three minutes, and you're gonna run to the edge to spam projectiles? Nah, fuck that, I won't let it happen.

Anyway, that's my rambling of Smash Ultimate if anyone cares. I complain a lot when I play this game, but in reality, there are really only 2 or 3 characters that I actually just straight-up dislike fighting (Lucario and Wolf). The problem is that I don't think I can actually complain about spammers. It is technically a viable way of winning, and it's always my fault if I can't get around it. But I still hate that stuff so whatever.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: