Ultimate Paradise
11 December, 2019, 08:21:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Star Wars Jedi & FF7)

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Star Wars Jedi & FF7)  (Read 9628 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1425 on: 15 July, 2019, 12:29:30 am »

Iím totally fine with Mikiri. He doesnít do the sweeping attacks often for me, so I get taken by surprise when he does them. Iím able to punish those at least half of the time, whereas the other half of the time I think heís going to do a thrust attack, which prompts me to mistakenly go for a Mikiri counter. As for lightning, well Iím alright. Thereís nothing worse than getting the lightning counter, but only to have it miss him because of the terrain. But itís still a little hard for me to get it down. Iím just not getting much practice with it, because I have like three phases to deal with first. Oh and just throwing this out there, but I hate those boulders just standing in the middle of the field.

Iím overall pretty mixed with his videos. I actually find myself disagreeing with most of his commentaries, but I do think he makes some worthwhile points, and I thought that was an interesting one to bring up. Itís hard to say where the fatigue is coming from exactly. It doesnít feel like having multiple health bars has contributed to it, largely because it never feels like I have to take out all of their health, only enough to get their posture damage up for me to land a death blow.

I could also just be frustrated with the fight right now. Iíll come back to it tomorrow or the day after with a fresh mind.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: