Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:03:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 43241 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1440 on: 30 July, 2019, 12:52:59 am »

Thanks man. It was quite a journey.

I did a bunch more in the game today. Did some farming to upgrade my prosthetics as much as I could. Also got the last of the Prayer Beads I could possibly get on this run. Gonna have to do the Purification route to get the final two, plus I’ll need one more play through to get all the prosthetic upgrades. I think upgrading my skills is gonna he a huge pain in the ass though. Might save that for NG+4 or something.

I also killed the Demon of Hatred. Super fun fight. He was relatively tough, but I think Isshin made me a lot better at the game. Then I decided to get the Shura ending out of the way, so I kind of just zoomed through the game until I met up with Owl again. It’s actually so much easier the second time around. I feel like the game has so many stages in which you feel like everything “clicks.” I first felt it with Lady Butterfly. Then again with Genichiro. But Isshin was the final checkpoint, and I think his fight helped me improved considerably more.

Emma and Isshin Ashina were excellent fights. Though I feel like a piece of shit for killing them (especially Emma), I’m glad I gave myself the chance to fight them and see what else the game had to offer. I’m gonna go for the next two endings. The trophy requirements feel much more manageable in this game, sort of like Bloodborne. There is some farming, but it isn’t nearly as awful as any of the Dark Souls games, and it doesn’t even touch the impossibly low drop rate of the pure bladestone in Demon’s Souls.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: