Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 01:25:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 43472 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1440 on: 30 July, 2019, 11:06:22 pm »

Although I’m totally okay with Sekiro not having an online component, I kind of wish you, Floyd, and I could play it together. Maybe we should get on Bloodborne or DS3 sometime in the near future.

In any case, I’m going for the Purification ending now. Gonna try to snag any remaining trophies I can on this route. You need at least two playthroughs to get all the Lapis Lazulites that you need to upgrade all of the prosthetics. The remaining prayer beads were in the alternate Hirata Estate memory as well. Those Lone Shadow minibosses really love ganking.

I fought Owl on top of Ashina Castle and I found myself just getting annoyed. His fight felt very gimmicky with his poison attacks, his smoke ball, and whatever that thing is that stops me from healing. It kind of just prolonged the fight to the point of tedium. However, j fought him again in Hirata Estate and he was so much better. There was none of that nonsense. Just two shinobi going at it with swords. Definitely one of the best fights in the game.

With that, I fought all of the bosses, so that’s nice.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: