Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 11:30:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 46299 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1515 on: 28 April, 2020, 01:26:40 pm »

It's kind of funny seeing how outraged people are over on Reddit, but it's also kind of absurd. There's this assumption that Abby is trans, is totally fueling the outrage. It's ironic, because I don't even think that was ever confirmed anywhere in the leaks. People are just saying that because her character design is jacked. I'm sure people would be upset if Abby was a dude, or even a more "feminine" woman, but I honestly can't imagine there would have been as much outrage.

I dunno, I mean my immediate reaction to those leaks was, "well that kind of sucks." I don't want them to approach the story with the goal of just shocking gamers and subverting expectations the way D&D approached season 8 of GoT, but it feels like that's what they're going for. Still, I don't have any context, and I don't think it's fair to pass it off yet without seeing how the character arcs pan out. People need to chill out.

After FF7R's leaks and subsequent outrage, I'm starting to see a trend with all of the major AAA releases of this year. I can only wonder if Cyberpunk follows suit.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: